This is me

Morphed image
I walked back in to the house after hours of debating what my hyungs had in store for me. I walked in and found them sound asleep. To my relief I went and took a much needed shower. I striped my clothes and stood before the mirror. My body clearly exhibited the detriments of todays activities. I had a few brusies on my stomache and dirt in every other section. I was also quite sweaty and I probably smelled terrible. For once when I looked in the mirror I could care less about size. After my extra long shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and went in search of clean clothes. I usually always bring clothes with me to the wash room since I'd perfer to keep my body covered at all times. I see sungyeol sitting on the couch looking at me. Panic entered my body. Why is he there! I quickly run into my room but he stopped me. He grabbed me by the shoulders and sat me down. He said listen im very sorry for what I said this morning. L told me whats going on. Im so sorry but remember I'll always be here for you. He released my boney shoulders and brought me clothes to change into. He left the room as I changed and laid myself on tue couch. I slept soundly dreaming of tomorrows events. Tomorrow will be my mark m first day as an idol. I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. The smell churns my stomache. I left the couch amd went about my normal morning regime I purged brushed my teeth and went back out to the couch. I was quite tired and didnt want to be bothered. But to my dismay this tranquill moment was quickly interrupted by L's pestering. I asked he why he wouldn't stop shaking my arm. He said that today he wanted me to eat he told me so yesterday. I had forgotten. I quickly scanned my artillery of excuses. I fired the stagefright excuse at him. I told him if i eat before a show I'll throw up. He said ok fine but after you are eating with us. I have plenty of time to make my excuse for tonight. I then go back to sleeping. I awake and prepare to leave for the show. When we arrive the stylist noona does my hair and make up ans hands me my clean coustume for stage. I change and I can still see the fat on my body. The shirt clung to every unwanted lump and it made me sick. I ended up throwing up which just proved my excuse true. L calmed my nerves of course. He always made me so calm. The concert began and of course I was prepared.