Dance with Ana

Morphed image

I woke up and my head was pounding. I slowly get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror an notice my eyes are puffy and my cheeks are swollen from crying. As yesterdays events come flooding back I begin to feel stress. Quickly I run back to the mirror in my bedroom and look for a slight change since I haven't eaten since yesterday morning.

 

When I reach the mirror I see more flaws then yesterday. I notice just how pasty my skin is! And I never noticed how much my thighs jiggle. As if sleeping put more wieght on me I saw a bigger tummy than yesterday! I decide to ignore this horrible image and get dressed for school. My clothes were defiantly tighter I felt as though one wrong move and I'd find busted seams. Breakfast definetly wasn't a smart idea today!

 

As I walk to school my whole mood changes when I notice a flyer on a post. The flyer said they were looking for young boys to be apart of a kpop group for WOOLiment ent. I signed up immediately!! I absolutely love to sing and dance. The song they were being asked to perform was Tell Me by Wonde Girls which he knew like the back of his hand! His problems seemed minimal now as dreams of being a star float through his brain. He sang as he walked to school. When he walked in Ana wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck. Her touch was welcomed and wanted. I quickly turn around and explained my exciting news. When I finished she gave me a skeptical look. She said Are you ready? My reply was of course! I know this dance well and should be the best! Tonight will you watch me!? I want to show you! She smiled and hugged me I understood this as a yes. I was left with tons of confidence.

 

School went by like a dream. Today me and Ana shared lunch. She didn't controll my food. She was so excited to see me dance. We went to her again. I grabbed my CD and pressed play and the music flew through the speakers and I nailed each move and felt like everything was going great! I put on my cutest face. When the song ended I stood waiting her applause. Instead she sat there staring at me. When my face dropped she walked away. When I come after her she said loose some wieght before your audition. That was kind of unattractive! No one wants to see that on stage. Most of the boys I know competing were very thin or slightly muscular. This brought me down to earth. I decided it was time to exercise. I bet my friends are just as skeptical as her. She sat back down and watched me practice for hours.

 

When night ha fallen I stopped. When I got home my mom was worried but I disregarded her. I took a shower first. I was so tired I was about to pass out. I look in the mirror. My face is still puffy. My body is thicker. I can't stay like this. I have so many flaws.

Tomorrow I'll work harder......

Tomorrow I'll take Ana's advice.