Realization

Morphed image

Sungjong!!! Screamed Ana a she walked up to me. She gave me a hug and let her fingers linger on my hips. She stepped away and soon began to look me up and down focusing on my new clothes. I was wearing extremely tight skinny jeans and a loose v neck top with a blazer. I looked good today. Atleast until she spoke. She said those pants did not fit me and created a sort of muffin top look. She then said I should have just gotten a bigger size or loose some weight. She kissed me softly and walked away.

 

I felt like my heart had dropped down into my stomache. The morning went better when I walked into my first class of the day. Many of my friends and admirable girls said I look absolutely great. The boys even wished they had my figure!! My confidence was infinite(YES! A pun:D). The rest of the morning passed the same way.

 

Lunch soon came an I found myself sitting next to Ana. As soon as I bring out my lunch I find it flying towards the trash can. I was pissed upset and hungry. When she turned around all of my hatred towards her faded. Her face seemed so innocent. She said let's not eat today. It's for the good of us both. She said she cared about me and it was in my best intentions. I do as she says. She walks with me and kisses me before leaving to her class. The afternoon passed slowly. I waited to go home and eat something. I felt like my stomache was so hungry it would start eating my insides. When the release bell rings I find Ana waiting for me with a huge grin on her face. She grabbed my hand an began leading me to her house. This was odd because she never wanted to be home.

 

When we arrive she immediately runs into the kitchen and starts preparing food. Maybe Ana was being helpful and letting me eat. She cooked my favorite ramen!!!! I was so hungry ramen was just what I needed. The smell kept my stomach reeling for the ramen. Ten minutes later she comes with 2 bowls. One for me. One for her. She lays hers down first. Then mine second. Immediately I noticed the great difference in the amount of food in my bowl compared to hers. I had only about a fist full of noodles where hers was packed to the brim. That's when I realized just how disgusting I really am. No person would restrict my food intake unless I needed this. I sat there staring at the bowl. The longer I sat there staring the more I felt less hungry but more sick. All of the sudden I became aware. I was fat.... Disgusting.... It was time to change. Ana began to notice me ignoring my food. She began to beem with proudness. Her coaxing words made me feel proud for restraining. The sudden acceptance made me realize this is the key to being beautiful. She lead me to the door and said her farewell.

 

I ran home. When I reached my room I striped off all of my clothes and stood there infrint of the long mirror. I have never truly seen myself till today. I was huge. It was as if the sudden realization of my body. The sudden awareness of my wieght. Lead me to see the true me. Someone took off my roast colored glasses. When I couldn't stand the sight of myself any longer. I quickly dress and lay in my bed.

 

I think this was the first night I cried and the tears never ended from here...............