Chapter 2

Bad meet Good
After school time, Rin get near Ryosuke and asks, “You want to go anywhere after this?”

“I will just go straight home today.” Say Ryosuke as he stands up.

“I want to invite you to join us since you’re new here.” Say Rin.

“Us?” ask Ryosuke.

“I mean me, Karina-chan and Yukiko-chan.” Say Rin.

“Gomen, Rin-chan. I can’t join you guys today. I have part-time job today. Rin-chan, if you want me to accompany you, calls me.” Say Karina before leave the class.

“She has part-time job?” ask Rin.

“Yes, are you already forgetting that only she and her brother left after that accident? She begin work as her brother got admitted into hospital last week.” Say Yukiko.

“I think I forget about it.” Say Rin.

Yukiko just smile to it because she knows Rin has to think about many things. She thinks that Ryosuke will not come with them but she surprises to hear Ryosuke’s answer, “I will join you guys.”

“Eh? You want to join us?” ask Yukiko.

“Shut up, . I just don’t want Walker get disturb by same guys.” Say Ryosuke.

“Don’t call me, Walker. Just call me, Rin. I don’t really like to be called as Walker. Let’s go.” Say Rin.

*************************

After several hours, Yukiko decides to go back home as she has something to do. Rin takes out his phone to call Karina but Ryosuke says, “I will send you back home.”

“Arigatou, Yamada-kun.” Say Rin.

“You can call me Ryosuke if you want.” Say Ryosuke.

“Okay, Ryo-kun.” Say Rin.

“No one dare to call me like that before.” Say Ryosuke.

“Why you say like that?” ask Rin.

“Maybe afraid that I will beat them?” say Ryosuke.

“You will never beat them without reason, right?” ask Rin.

“Everyone can say like that.” Say Ryosuke.

“I say like that because you beat them without reason, you will never save me on that day and just let them or join them.” Say Rin.

Ryosuke walk with Rin to make sure she reaches home safely. None of them speak anything on the way to Walker’s household. When reach at Walker’s household, Rin says, “Arigatou, Ryo-kun. See you again at school.”

“See you again.” Say Ryosuke. He leaves that place at wandering at a street before go back home. He still thinks why Rin is different from other person.

“Please take this sample. I’m sure you will like it.” Say a camgirl as she hands in a sample. Ryosuke takes it and shock to see who it is.

“It’s you.” Say Ryosuke.

“What are you doing here?” ask Karina.

*******************************

“Rin doesn’t know about you do this job?” ask Ryosuke as he want to know about it.

“If I tell Rin-chan that I do job as camgirl, she will strongly disagree with it. I have no choice as my life getting harder right now.” Say Karina.

“You get this job by lie to your boss?” ask Ryosuke.

“You don’t have to know about it.” Say Karina.

“Why you follow Rin’s words? Are you scared with her?” ask Ryosuke.

“She had safe me before and I owe something big to her. If not because of her, maybe I also one of delinquent student who get into reform school.” Say Karina.

“You? Delinquent student?” ask Ryosuke.

“Hey, I may look weak by I know how to fight well with my speed. Why I tell you about it? Look at the time. It’s getting late now.” Say Karina.

“Where are you going after this?” ask Ryosuke.

“None of your business. Thanks to you as I believe you can protect Rin-chan. So, I can relax when you around her.” Say Karina before leave him alone.

*************************************

Ryosuke wakes up and get ready for school. He never feels like that before this. He thinks to skip school on that day but suddenly, he remember Rin’s words, “See you again at school tomorrow.”

He just takes his bag and goes to school. As soon he reaches school, he gets into his class and sees Rin haven’t arrive yet. Yukiko realize it and says, “Rin-chan will arrive soon. Usually, she goes school with Karina-chan. She will never go anywhere without her bodyguard.”

After several minutes, Rin get into the class but no sign of Karina with her. Yukiko says, “Ohayou, Rin-chan. Karina-chan not with you?”

“Ohayou, Yukiko-chan. Karina-chan sends mail to me that today she not going to school.” Say Rin.

“She doesn’t go to school today? Weird, she’s not the person who likes to skip school.” Say Yukiko.

“Maybe she’s tired. Let’s go meet her after school.” Say Rin.

“Okay.” Say Yukiko.

The class begins and they concentrate to lesson but Ryosuke realize that Rin thinks about something. When come to lunch break, Rin gives a bento to Ryosuke as says, “This is for what you had done to me on that day. I hope you like it.”

Ryosuke really shock with it. He accepts it with a slight blush on his face. He says, “Arigatou. I will return the box after I finish eat it.”

Ryosuke go to rooftop that no one there to relax. He eats the bento and just smile to it. He says, “Ichigo… my favorite.”

***************************

When lunch break end, Ryosuke goes back to class and gives back to Rin. He says, “Arigatou for it. It really delicious.”

“Yokatta. I really worry about it when you realize I accidentally put strawberries in your bento.” Say Rin.

“It’s okay. I like it.” Say Ryosuke.

Rin just smile to hear and she keeps the bento box. After school time, Rin and Yukiko will do their plan to visit Karina at her house. When both of them want to go out, Ryosuke already wait for them at in front of class and he says, “Both of you are late.”

“Eh, you will follow us?” ask Yukiko.

“I just want to make sure that Rin will reach home safe today.” Say Ryosuke.

Three of them leaves the school compound and go to Karina’s house. Rin a bit confuse with as she rarely come to Karina’s house while Yukiko knows about it as she always walk with Karina to go back home. When they almost get near to Karina’s house, Ryosuke realize something, “I know this route. I live around here.”

“Eh, really?” ask Rin.

“But I never know that she lives around here.” Say Ryosuke.

“Okay, we’re here.” Say Yukiko. They ring the bell but no one answer it. They for several minutes and they want to leave that place but it seem Karina almost reach home.

“What are you guys doing at here?” ask Karina.

“We want to visit you. We feel weird when you didn’t come to school today. We think that you’re sick.” Say Rin.

“Oh… it just… I want to take care of my brother today.” Say Karina. She invites them to get into the house and serve drinks to them.

“Sensei didn’t mad with it, right?” ask Karina.

“Don’t worry.” Say Rin.

“Karina-chan, you look tired.” Say Yukiko.

“Maybe I still not sleep today. My work end late last night and I have to manage something before go back home.” Say Karina.

“What is your part-time job, Karina-chan?” ask Rin.

“I just do some normal job. You don’t have to worry about it. I will never involve some dangerous work.” Say Karina.

“I hope so because you know to cheat people very well.” Say Rin.

Karina just smiles with Rin’s words and says, “Relax, even I cheat someone, I will have my own reason why I do that and you will know about it.”

Ryosuke already know that Karina lies to them but he don’t want to get involve with it. After several hours, they excuse themselves to go back as Karina has to get ready to go to her part-time work. Ryosuke send Rin back to the house while Yukiko go straight to her home.

“You worry about her?” ask Ryosuke.

“Of course I worry about her. She’s my friend and I don’t want same thing happen to her again.” Say Rin.

“What do you mean by that?” ask Ryosuke.

“Before I know her, she part of bag guy group and always cause problem. One day, she gets involve in accident and she run to me with bloody wounds. From that day, I help her to change and become who she is nowadays.” Say Rin.

“You really kind, Rin.” Say Ryosuke.

Rin blush to hear it and says, “I just happy to help people. I always believe every people have their own potential. That’s want my parent say to me.” Say Rin.

“That’s make you special.” Say Ryosuke as he pats Rin’s head.

Both of them walk to go Rin’s house. When they use a route, groups of same guy who disturb Rin appear and say, “Well, we meet again. It seems you already with that girl. You should thank us.”

“You think like that?” ask Ryosuke.

“Yes, because of us, you get her. If not us, you will never know about her.” Say the person.

“Oh, really? But I don’t need your advice. I can get girls that I want without use moron like you.” Say Ryosuke.

“Temee, what did you say?” ask the person before begin attack Ryosuke. Ryosuke quickly dodge and attack them while make sure they don’t get near to Rin. Rin already scared with it as begin feel her feet can’t support her body.

After several minutes fight, Ryosuke still standing while the others already lay on the floor. He gets near Rin and supports her to walk back. He says, “Gomen, you have to see it again.”

“I thought I already use to it but it seem I need more practice to use to it.” Say Rin. Ryosuke wants to ask more about it but him think he shouldn’t ask about that.

************************************

“I told you guys to make Rin-chan thinks that Ryosuke is useless but you guys make it other way.” Say someone in Seika Gakuen’s uniform after see Rin and Ryosuke leaves that place.

“Gomenasai. We never thought he still strong.” Say the first guy.

“He’s too strong for us.” Say the other guy.

“I pay you guys more than before but the result same. You guys are useless.” Say the person as he begins kicks all them.

“I want to make sure Rin-chan only for me. I need to destroy all of interruption between us.” Say the person before leave that place.