Chapter 3

Bad meet Good
Ryosuke send Rin back to her house and begin think why that guys attack them again because no one have attack him for twice. He walks around as he tries to find the guys but never found them. He just walk around to kill time before go back home.

“I begin feel something bad will happen after this but what is it?” ask Ryosuke to himself.

*************************************

A drunken man walk under a bridge and it seem he can’t walk in stable. A group a guy gets near him but he still can smile to see it. One of them says, “Old man, you should not use this route while you’re drunk. It will cause problem.”

“What about we do something to wake you up using that things?” say the other guy.

“Using what?” ask the drunken man.

“This.” Say the guy and all of them show their weapon; bats and pipes. They gather around that drunken man and begin beat the old man. Even the drunken man ask them to stop, they still continue beat him until he weak and couldn’t move.

***********************************

“Ohayou, papa, mama.” Say Rin as she joins them at table.

“Rin-chan, you should more be careful after this.” Say Mr. Walker.

“Why you say like that, papa?” ask Rin.

Mr. Walker put down his newspaper and says, “A drunken man had got beat by some of group people last night and get severe injuries.”

“It’s drunken man not me. There’s nothing similar that drunken man with me.” Say Rin.

“There is similarity. Both of you and that drunken man are weak. You don’t know how to fight when someone who has bad intention to you.” Say Mrs. Walker.

“I heard that that Hakushika girl doesn’t come to school. So, you will not have your bodyguard around you.” Say Mr. Walker.

“Papa, you already not to get involve with anything I do outside this house. I know how to take care of myself. Both of you don’t have to worry about me. I already 17 years old.” Say Rin as she finishes her breakfast.

“As precaution steps, from today, you have to go to school with car. My driver will send you to school.” Say Mr. Walker.

“Eh, what about you, papa?” ask Rin.

“I can drive car by my own.” Say Mr. Walker.

Rin can’t object Mr. Walker’s words. After she finishes her breakfast, she gets into a car and goes to school. She tries to call Karina but it get into voicemail. She just leaves out huge sigh on the way to school.

As she reaches at Seika Gakuen, she goes straight to her class and tries to find her friends. She gets to her seat and asks, “Where’s Karina-chan?”

“I thought she went to your house as I go to her house, no one at her house.” Say Yukiko.

“Ohayou, Ryo-kun.” Say Rin.

“Ohayou, Rin.” Say Ryosuke as he continue read a book.

“What are you reading?” ask Rin as she tries to take a peek but Ryosuke already keep the book.

“It’s nothing.” Say Ryosuke. They can see Karina’s running to get into class. She looks like to be chase by someone that makes her scared.

She to her seat and Rin ask, “Karina-chan, are you okay? You look like just being chased by ghost.”

“If it’s the real ghost, I’m not scared at all since I can see it.” Say Karina.

“So, what happened?” ask Rin.

“I don’t really remember about it. I go out from hospital as I send something to aniki and I see black-suit guy try to get near me. I feel scared as they get near and I run to avoid them. Wah, it really hard as they chase me by their bikes.” Say Karina.

“You run to get here? How much is your energy?” ask Yukiko.

“I’m using shortcuts to get here and you…” Karina point to Ryosuke and says, “You have to become more careful.”

“What do you mean by that?” ask Ryosuke but Karina just using hand sign to tell about it.

“What are you doing?” ask Rin.

“Nothing. You understand?” ask Karina.

“I know what I’m going to do.” Say Ryosuke.

“Hey, I demand for explanation.” Say Rin.

“It’s hand sign from Shirogin. They will spread news using it. I know it since I had went to that school before.” Say Ryosuke.

“And how you can know about it?” ask Yukiko to Karina.

“My aniki from that school and before this, I always hang out with him and his friend. They teach me about it.” Say Karina. She doesn’t want Rin and Yukiko about the danger that will happen.

Karina takes out things before class begins and Rin realize something. She grabs Karina’s hand and asks, “Why you have bandage at your hand?”

“You don’t know about it? It’s a style. I’m thinking to try it. Ah, I need to send something to next class.” Say Karina. She goes out to next class as she want to avoid Rin ask more about it.

“I know she try to hide it but at least tell me that just minor injury.” Say Rin.

“She doesn’t want you to worry about her.” Say Ryosuke.

“Why you say like that?” ask Rin.

“We share same thinking. Both of us are delinquent students.” Say Ryosuke.

“Hakushika-san, get into the class. The bell already ringing.” Say sensei.

Karina gets into class and sense begin takes attendance. Rin hopes nothing bad happen as she still thinking about the news. She begin feel something bad will happen but she doesn’t know how to tell anyone about it.

“You worry about something?” ask Ryosuke.

“Maybe yes, maybe no. I don’t know.” say Rin.

“You really easy to read, Rin. Maybe you should learn to hide your thinking sometimes.” Say Ryosuke as he giggles silently.

Rin tries to cover her blush because of Ryosuke’s words and realize that is the first time she sees Ryosuke giggle. She just smiles and continue look at sensei who is teaching at front of class. After school, Rin says to Karina, “Karina-chan, I will go to school with my papa’s driver. He wants me to ride car to go school as that bad news already happen.”

“I know. Someone already told me about it. Its better you go school with it as I can go to your house every morning as my aniki’s condition begin worse. I have to stay at hospital to take care of him.” Say Karina.

“Ne, Karina-chan, can we go visit your aniki?” ask Rin as she really concern about it.

“Gomen, he’s not in stated that everyone can visit him. Maybe sometimes, I can bring you guys to visit him.” Say Karina with a worried face.

“If you say like that, I will give time to you about it.” Say Rin.

“I know you really want to visit my aniki to ask something but now not the right time. Maybe you should find someone else before aniki recover.” Say Karina.

Rin just see Karina take her bag and leaves the class. She senses something wrong with her friend but she can’t do anything. Ryosuke gets near her and ask, “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay.” Say Rin.

“Your driver will pick you?” ask Ryosuke.

“No, I already ask him not to pick me after school. I want to hang out before go back home.” Say Rin.

“Rin-chan, I have date with my Yuyan after school.” Say Yukiko.

“Everyone busy today? It looks like I have to go out alone today.” Say Rin.

“If you want to go out, I can accompany you and send you back.” Say Ryosuke.

“Eh, you don’t want to go out with your friend?” ask Rin.

“I have no friends. They just friend with me because they want other scare with them.” Say Ryosuke.

“If you say like that, you already become my friend.” Say Rin.

“You’re not afraid with me?” ask Ryosuke.

“For what I’m afraid with you? You’re not monster.” Say Rin.

Both of them head out to leave the school building and go to a café. Both of them take seat at hidden table. They order what they want and wait for it. Ryosuke ask her, “I heard about you control Seika Gakuen. Is that true?”

“Not really. I just responsible on students in ‘Special class’, Karina and now include you.” Say Rin.

“Eh, really?” ask Ryosuke.

“Actually, it more to make sure you guys doesn’t make problem inside and outside the school.” Say Rin.

“How you manage to control them outside the school? You didn’t even know where they go.” Say Ryosuke.

“Karina helps me to do it when outside the school. She says that she has wide connection but I think she still in contact with her gang.” Say Rin.

“She has her own gang?” ask Ryosuke.

“Maybe. I don’t know but she really helps me. Even my parent trust her.” Say Rin.

“You’re ojou-sama of Seika Gakuen?” ask Ryosuke.

“No, it just my family manages that school. Not many know about it. If you know about it, it must be from Karina-chan. Only her like to call me that. Ryo-kun, why you always get into fight?” Say Rin.

“I just want to try if I’m strong or not.” Say Ryosuke.

“But don’t you feel hurt every time you punch someone’s face?” ask Rin.

“I feel I can release what I keep inside me. I also have my own reason why I get involve in fight.” Say Ryosuke.

They talk about many things at café for 2 hours. After that, Ryosuke sends Rin to go back home. On the way, he realizes someone follows them but when he tries to find who it is, he can’t find it. Rin ask him, “What’s wrong, Ryo-kun?”

“Nothing. I think it just my illusion.” Say Ryosuke.

*********************************

Not far from there, someone stalk them from behind and when he realize Ryosuke tries to find him he hide. He just smile with it and say, “Rin-chan, we will meet and you will become mine.”