Chapter 7

Bad meet Good
"What I'm doing here? Do I look like want to sleep at here? This is my class too." say the person.

"I just shock to see you here, Chi-kun. I thought you already go back home." say Rin.

"I'm waiting for you, Rin-chan. I know you will come back here for me." say Chinen.

"I'm go back to class because I accidentally left my book in the class." say Rin.

"Rin, I already told you not to get close with Yamada and that Hakushika girl but it seem you're stubborn girl." say Chinen.

"Chi-kun, drop you act. I know you just want to make Ryo-kun suffer at here. You also involve Karina-chan. I can only say you use everyone weakness for you own sake." say Rin.

"Wow, it seem I already underestimate you. I want to offer you one thing; you become my lover and I will make sure nothing will happen to your friend." say Chinen.

"Why you say like that?" ask Rin.

"You want to know what cause death of that Hakushika's brother? I ask someone to put something in his IV and that's make his death." say Chinen.

"How could you do that?" say Rin.

"I just do it for fun. I want to you know that anything can happen to people around you if you don't want to follow my words. So, what's you answer? I'm not patient person." say Chinen.

Rin silents for several minutes before answer, "I will become you lover but only for a month and you can't touch my friends."

"Okay, anything for you. So, where you will go after this?" ask Chinen.

"I already promise my friends to meet them at our usual place." say Rin.

"I will follow you to that place. You should introduce me to your friends." say Chinen.

"EH??" Rin doesn't believe with what she hear. She knows the risk if she bring him to meet them but she doesn't have any other choice. Ryosuke who hide not far from them quickly leave the place to avoid anyone notice he's there.

**************************************

"Minna, I want to introduce you to my boyfriend; Chi-kun." say Rin.

"What? You couple with him?" ask Karina.

"Yes, it really fast as I can't remember how I accept it." say Rin as she tries to avoid eye-contact with Karina. She knows Karina will know the truth when she see straight in someone's eyes.

"What are guys doing at here?" ask Chinen.

"Do we look like want to sleep at here? Boss, we want to order." say Karina.

"What you guys want to order?" ask the boss. All of them order what they want and when turn to Chinen, "It's not my taste to eat at place like this."

Karina tries to control her anger by saying, "Just give him plain water. He's on special diet. To make him taller."

"You need to take more calcium for your body." say the boss. Everyone know that Karina just want to pick fight with Chinen. When the orders reach their table, Karina asks, "Rin-chan, where you want to go after this?"

"I don't know." say Rin.

"We will go around the street to kill time." say Chinen.

"I'm not asking you, chibi. If you want to go out, make sure you didn't reach home late or your parent will mad with you." say Karina.

"Who are you? Her bodyguard?" ask Chinen.

"Yes, I'm one of her bodyguard. Is that problem to you, chibi?" ask Karina.

"Well, well, let's finish our meal before both of you continue fight." say Keito as he grabs Karina's hand to calm her down.

After they finish eating, Rin and Chinen leave three of them to go other place. Keito make sure two of them completely disappear from sight and says, "You should show him about that."

"Ah, you're right." say Karina as she begins sreach something in her bag.

"What do you mean by that?" ask Ryosuke.

"It's about that boy and I just get a really dangerous information about it." say Karina and they begin talk about it.

****************************

After 2 hours walking with Chinen, Rin says, "Chi-kun, it getting late and I need to go back home now."

"Just follow me and I will send you back later." say Chinen.

"Chi-kun, my parent will mad with me if I reach home late." say Rin.

"Don't worry about it. I will tell your parent about it and they will understand it. Just believe my words or your friends in danger." say Chinen. Rin can't say anthing about it as she doesn't anything happen to her friends.

Chinen only send her back when the clock almost reach 12 midnight. When reach the house, Rin quickly get inside the house while Mr. Walker says, "I know you already in love relationship with my daugther but I can't you go out until time like this."

"I'm sorry, sir. I just too happy to spend with her." say Chinen. Mr. Walker just leave him alone without saying anything to Chinen. Chinen begins feel annoyed with Mr. Walker.

"Hey, I need your help. I want you to do something to Mr. Walker." say Chinen through his phone. He tells the detail of it and doesn't even realize someone eavesdrop him while smiling.

**************************************

That morning, Rin goes to school with the car. After see the car leave the house, a group of men in mask get near the house but all of them stop when suddenly someone get near to Mr. Walker and lead to a car before hurried leave the place. They decide to attack him at office but it seem no chances for them to do it.

************************************

"What?! You failed to do it?" ask Chinen through his phone.

"Gomen, Chinen-sama. It seem someone already know our plan and tend to failed it." say the person at the phone.

"I already spend money to you guys with hope that you guys can help me." say Chinen.

"I suspect someone from Mamoru who interupt our work." say that person.

"Can you destroy that person?" ask Chinen.

"We can't do anything if it involve Mamoru's clan. We're their ally and we can't ruin our relationship anymore after what happen." say the person.

"Okay, you guys just retreat first." say Chinen before hung the call and from far, someone smiling to hear it and leave him alone.

**************************************

"You should just stay quiet at your place without doing anything nonsense, chibi." Chinen read a paper that been put inside his table. He tries to find the culprit in the class but he has no clue about it.

"Hey, Chibi. You want to join us to go canteen?" ask Karina.

"I'm not in mood." say Chinen.

"Why? You just got blackmail from someone?" ask Karina.

"It was you who send it?" ask Chinen.

"It's not me. I rather to fight with you than send those stupid blackmail." say Karina before join her friends to leave the class. Chinen just grab the letter and feel irritated with it.

************************************

"Can I ask why you really hate Chinen?" ask Yukiko when they eat at canteen.

"I just person like him." say Karina.

"It seem three of you have keep something from us." say Yukiko.

"Three?" ask Rin.

"She, her boyfriend and Yamada. I had seen three of you get out from a restaurant last night." say Yukiko.

"Oh, that night, I also with them but I leave first with Chi-kun for date." say Rin.

"You also with them?" ask Yukiko.

"Yes, you should join us today. We think to go out again." say Rin.

"I bet he want to go out with you again today, Rin-chan. I heard you get scold by your father because come back home late." say Karina.

"How you know about it?" ask Rin as she feels weird about it.

"HI-MI-TSU." say Karina as she finish her meal. She doesn't Rin know about her secret yet. It's enough for Rin knows that she is niece for Yakuza leader.

After school, Chinen goes to Rin's table and take her bag. He says, "Let's go out playing again. I had found an interesting place and I want to show it to you."

Rin doesn't have any other choice other than just follow Chinen's lead. When they far from school ground, Chinen says, "Good. You follow all my words. I'm sure nothing will happen to your friends as long you follow my words."

Chinen does anything he wants to Rin and she just follow it. She always hope there's someone that can help her from the devil's grip. Chinen really enjoy threating Rin and sees Rin afrad with him. He thinks he already the winner but he will never realize that there people know his secret.

"Rin, why you look so tired?" ask Yukiko when three of them go out together for shopping. They decide to relax for awhile at a cafe.

"Eh, do I look like that?" ask Rin as she look herself in the mirror.

"You hide something from us right? I can see it from your eyes." say Karina. Rin accidentally makes eyes contact with her and she able to read it.

"I should be more careful with you." say Rin.

"You should just tell us about it." say Yukiko.

"I afraid he's know about it and..." Rin can't continue her words.

"And you afraid he harm us? You don't have to worry about it. That chibi will never touch Yukiko-chan as she's with Yuya. I'm sure he doesn't want he suspect anything with it. I can protect myself and same goes to Ryosuke." say Karina.

"Why you suddenly call him, Ryosuke? You never call him like that." ask Yukiko as she begins suspect something between Karina and Ryosuke.

"Nothing happen. It just Keito and him begin repair their relationship and I act as the moderator to avoid they fight again." say Karina but it just a lie to them to avoid anyone know their project.

"Ha, a day without him feel like summer vacation without homework." say Rin.

"Yeah, we know." say Karina.

"But I feel weird with it because he really kind and always help people that need help. He always kind with me when I meet him." say Yukiko.

"It is because you doesn't know about it yet." say Rin.

"Know about what?" ask Yukiko.

"Nothing. She just want to say that he's a bit pushy, right?" say Karina to cover it.

"Em... That's right." say Rin.

**********************************

"Why you don't want Yukiko-chan knows about it?" ask Rin when Karina sends her to go back home.

"Rin-chan, now is not the right to tell Yukiko-chan about it. I'm sure if she's know about it, she will make herself as target. I think it's the best she away from that problem. You also have to be careful with him. About others, you don't have to worry. We already begin our job." say Karina.

"What do you mean by 'we already begin our job'? Karina-chan, you hide something from me?" ask Rin.

"Believe me. What we do right now is for your safety." say Karina. Karina leave her alone in front of house when reach there and Ryosuke appear.

"Ryo-kun, what are you doing here?" ask Rin.

"I just walk around here. You went shopping with Matsua and Hakushika?" ask Ryosuke as he sees shopping bags.

"Yeah, it was Yukiko-chan's idea as we haven't go out together at weekend. You want to get inside? I can introduce you to mama and papa." say Rin.

"It's okay. I have something else to do after this. We will meet at school soon." say Ryosuke. Rin can't say anything but only see Ryosuke leaves the place.

"I saw a boy just now or it just my illusion?" ask Mrs. Walker when Rin gets in the house.

“He’s my friend, mama. You remember when I told about Yamada Ryosuke? The boy who you saw is him.” Say Rin.

“Oh, why you don’t invite him inside? I really want to see him.” Say Mrs. Walker.

“He said that he has things to do. I already invite him to get in but he declines it.” Say Rin.

“Ah, I really want to meet my daughter’s knight.” Say Mrs. Walker and Rin just smile with it.

*******************************

“This is what you want.” Say a suspicious person as gives a bad to someone.

That person take its content; a gun and use it to shot the suspicious person. He says, “Now, I can control everything that I want. No one can beat me if I have this gun.”