Chapter 6

Bad meet Good
That morning, Rin wake up by hearing phone ringing. She goes to toilet to wash her face and clean herself. Karina runs to phone and answer it, "Hello, this is Hakushika..."

Karina hears for several minutes before suddenly she release the phone. Rin feels weird about it and ask, "Karina-chan, are you okay? Whose call you?"

"Hospital... They told me that my aniki... aniki... is dead..." say Karina as she kneel down before crying. She totaly fall apart with what happen while Rin really shock to hear it. Rin called car to bring them to hospital.

**********************************

"Sensei, how this can happen?" ask Karina when they reach at hospital and both of them meet Sakurai.

"I also don't know. Your brother condition seem fine until this morning." say Sakurai.

"I want you to do investigate my aniki's death. I can pay whenever the price just to know why aniki died. Please, sensei." say Karina.

"I will do it as soon as possible." say Sakurai.

"Can I go to see the cctv at aniki's room?" ask Karina.

Sakurai gives her a microcip in a small locket and says, "Everything in here. I already know you want it. I will tell you if anything I need to tell you."

"Arigatou, sensei. I really happy with your help." say Karina.

"Hey, I'm also one of people that you safe me from darkness. I owe you a big one. Just tell me if you need anything." say Sakurai.

Sakurai and Karina talk for several minutes. Rin realizes that she's get mail and it says, "It just beginning before worse things will happen. -Chinen"

"He does it." say Rin.

"What you did said?" ask Karina.

"Nothing. What you're going to do after this?" say Rin.

"I have to do several things about my aniki's death. I will absence from school for awhile as I have to manage things." say Karina.

"You promise that you will never do weird things." say Rin.

"Don't worry. It just take a little time to manage it... maybe." say Karina.

Since that day, no one can contact Karina and when they ask Keito about it, he just shut his mouth about it. Rin begins getting closer to Ryosuke as she begin feel something wrong with Chinen. Yukiko ask her, "Why you always avoid Chinen-san?"

"You don't feel something wrong with him?" ask Rin.

"I don't feel like that. He really great and outstanding student. Everyone at his side and no one can deny his words." say Yukiko.

"That's make me feel something wrong with him." say Rin.

"You should not let anyone know what are you thinking. No one will hear what you say to them." say Ryosuke.

"You say like you already know about him." say Rin. Ryosuke can't respond to it even he already know about it.

*****************************

Flashback.

"Ryosuke, someone want to meet you." say Isamu.

"Who want to meet me at time like this?" ask Ryosuke. He get up from his bed and go to see who is it.

"Ah, it's you." say Ryosuke when realize it is Karina.

"What's with that cold reaction?" ask Karina.

"What do you want at time like this?" ask Ryosuke.

"I want you to take care Rin-chan more than before. I can't be with her like before. I can only trust it to you." say Karina.

"Why you say like that?" ask Ryosuke.

"They already kill my aniki. I afraid they will hurt Rin-chan when I'm not around. I will share with you some information that I have. You really need to know about it." say Karina.

"Why you suddenly want to tell me about it?" ask Ryosuke.

"After this, I will stay with Mamoru's for awhile for protection. Oyaji want me to stay with them for awhile until everything safe for me. He says enough with my aniki's death and want me stay with him. I believe you can help me to take care of Rin-chan. Here's the thing that you need know." say Karina. She gives a file to Ryosuke before leave the place.

Flashback end.

***********************************

"Ryo-kun, why you suddenly silent?" ask Rin.

"Nothing." say Ryosuke.

"Rin-chan, can you accompany me to meet Ohno-sensei?" ask Yukiko.

"Of course I can. You haven't submit your artwork to him?" say Rin.

"I forget to do it." say Yukiko. Both of the girls leave Ryosuke. Chinen takes chance to get near him and says, "I will make Rin-chan as mine. No one can get her except me."

"You think you can get what you want?" ask Ryosuke.

"I'm not baka like you. I will use any possible way include dirty way to get her." say Chinen.

"You..." Ryosuke tries to control his anger as he knows everyone will be his side if he begins hit him.

*******************************************

After school, Chinen heads out from school and it seems a car already wait for him. The driver goes out and say, "Chinen-sama, you have to join us fot today's meeting. Oyabun ask me to get you."

"Why I have to join you guys?" ask Chinen.

"I don't know. I only know that Oedo have meeting with Mamoru tonight. It seem Mamoru want to say something to Oedo and it's not a good thing to hear." say the driver.

"Why you say like that?" ask Chinen.

"You will know it soon." say the driver.

Chinen change his uniform in the car and when arrive at a place, Chinen join others. The meeting at an old Japanese house and it seem someone already wait for them. They get into a room and Chinen can see a girl in his age sit near to Mamoru's leader.

"Why a girl at here?" ask Chinen.

"She is Mamoru's leader, Takashi's cousin. She can be recognize by her dragon's birth mark at her right shoulder. Make sure you becareful with her as she really fast to hit someone." say Minoru.

"I know what I should do." say Chinen. All of them take place and wait for anyone to begin speak at that place.

"I heard your people cause something at a hospital. From my information, one of your people put something in Hakushika Tomo's IV that cause his death." say Oyaji.

"Why you really concern about something like that?" ask Oedo's leader.

"We already agree not to involve anyone who not related with us. I don't want anyone to break the agreement no matter what's reason." say Oyaji.

"I really want to apologizes on behalf of my people. We will handle these things after this. I hope our relationship don't affect because of this stupid problem." say Oedo leader.

After that meeting, Oyaji treat them with dish and Chinen take chance to get closer with the girl. He asks, "Can I know you name?"

"Why you want to know my name?" ask that girl as she looks to other way.

"I just want to know more about you. I heard you really fast in fighting. By the way, I'm Chinen Yuri." say Chinen.

"I just can do that to win." say that girl.

"What can I call you?" ask Chinen as he still want to know her name.

"I will never tell you my name." say the girl. After the girl finish her meal, she quickly leave the place and get into the car. Chinen just can see it as he want to know about the mysterious girl.

***************************************

"Wah, that's close. He almost know who is me." say Karina after she get into car after the meeting.

"You know him?" ask Tezuka.

"He's one of my classmate but I don't really believe him." say Karina.

"Eh, you think he will never regconize you?" ask Tezuka.

"Don't worry. I only show this birthmark during with you guys and cover it with make-up during usual days." say Karina.

She takes out her phone and dial a number. She wait for several second before someone answer it, "Hello."

"Yo, it's me. It already been confirm that he has connection with Oedo, oyaji's ally. You have to become more careful after this." say Karina.

"Until when you want to hide from them? Are you running away?" ask Ryosuke.

"Baka, I just tell lies to you that I'm hiding but actually, I go to my another identity and do some work. I think maybe I will go back to school next week." say Karina.

"One more thing, that guy already said that he want to make Rin as his.” Say Ryosuke.

“That’s sound a bit fishy. It seems I need to go back school earlier from what I plan. We will talk about it when we meet at school.” Say Karina. She hung the call without wanting to hear response from Ryosuke.

***********************************

“Ohayou, Rin-chan.” Say Yukiko when see Rin in the class that morning.

“Ohayou, Yukiko-chan.” Say Rin.

“Why you look gloomy these past few days?” ask Yukiko.

“I worried about Karina-chan. It already 3 weeks she didn’t attend school. When I ask sensei, no one knows about it.” Say Rin.

“Maybe she still sad about her aniki’s death. Just give time to her.” Say Yukiko as she tries to make Rin less worry about their friend.

Ryosuke just get into class and go to his seat. He greets Rin like usual and Rin ask him, “Ne, Ryo-kun, you know where is Karina-chan? I can’t contact her.”

“I don’t know. She will never contact me.” Say Ryosuke.

Rin begin imagine bad things happen to Karina. Suddenly, they hear bang sound from back door and curious who do that. Rin see who do it and run to that person is before hug her as says, “Thank goodness you still safe.”

“Hey, I’m not sick. Why you say like that?” ask Karina as she giggles a bit.

“You haven’t come to school for 3 weeks and no news about you. I can’t contact you during that time.” Say Rin.

“Gomen. My phone missing and I buy new one.” Say Karina as she shows her new phone.

Not far from there, Chinen sees it and bit his lips. He says in his mind, “Why she appears at time like this? I thought she already don’t want to come to this school.”

Karina goes to her seat and when she realizes Chinen stares at her, she just smirks to him. She also gives look not-so-easy-dude to him before begin talk something to Ryosuke. Both of them talk in super low voice to avoid anyone eavesdrop their conversation. Rin get near to them and ask, “What are talking about?”

“Oh… we discuss when we will fight. I always want to fight him.” Say Karina.

“No, I will never let both of you fight.” Say Rin.

“See, I already say she will never allow us to fight.” Say Karina but it just lies to Rin.

Sensei gets into class and everyone go back to their seat. After school, they decide to go out and Karina drags Keito to tag them along. When they get near to front gate, Rin suddenly says, “You guys go first. I think I leave something under my table.”

“Okay.” Say Karina.

They watch Rin leaves them. Ryosuke want to say something but Karina says, “We will meet you guys at usual place.”

Ryosuke follow Rin from far and try to avoid Rin notice it. Rin get into class and takes something under her table. She says, “I almost forget about this. I can’t do my homework without this book.”

When she turns around, she notices someone also in the class. She asks, “What are you doing here?”