Chapter 8

Bad meet Good
After several days, Rin give invitation cards to her friends and say, “This weekend is my parent’s company’s party. I hope you guys come. Karina-chan, I hope you don’t wear black for this party.”

“I know. I will think what dress color that I will wear for your party. Can I bring Keito along?” say Karina.

“Yes, you can. Ryo-kun, you will come also, right?” say Rin.

“I will try. I don’t know what kind of clothes to wear.” Say Ryosuke.

“I can help you to find it.” Say Rin.

“It’s okay. It’s not really good for you to go out with me when you already become that boy’s couple. I will go out with Hakushika and my twin to find suitable clothes for it.” Say Ryosuke.

“Oh… okay. If you need anything, just tell me.” Say Rin.

*********************************

After school ends, Chinen takes Rin’s bag likes usual before go out. In everyone’s sights, it look like Chinen really care about his lover except for three person; Ryosuke, Keito and Karina. They already know about the truth and what will happen.

“We should do something before thing become worse.” Say Keito who just join them.

“What we can do? He already have ‘that thing’ and we will face death if we think fight him.” Say Karina.

“Why you suddenly become coward? Where is your attitude that looks like next generation yakuza leader?” ask Ryosuke.

“You want to die right now by saying those words to me?” ask Karina.

"Look. You just show it to us. So, where we will go after this?" ask Keito.

"We should find our clothes for Rin-chan's family party. I bet you don't know how to find right attire for it." say Karina.

"You know about it?" ask Ryosuke.

"Hey, it's not my first time to go to that party. I already friend with Rin-chan for 3-4 years and she invite me every years." say Karina. Three of them leave school's ground and see a car outside the place. The driver get out and Karina smile to see it.

"Wow, you arrive early than you promise." say Karina.

"After I get your call, I quickly drive here from Chiba. I already told my friend about it and he agree to help you." say Koki.

"Yeah, you're the best aniki." say Karina as she high-five with Koki.

"Who is this guy?" ask Keito.

"Oh... he's my aniki. Even Tomo-nii really respect him. Currently, he has work at Chiba and will come here when he want." say Karina.

"I will help you guys to find clothes today as I know Karina really in it. If I let her go to buy dress by herself, she will buy black clothes again." say Koki.

They get into Koki's car and Koki drives the car to a fashion house. Karina just smile when reach at that place as she already use to it. They get into the building and Koki shout, "We're already here! Show yourself!"

"I already know you're here. You don't have to act like gangster at my place." say Kame as he appear from back of that building.

"He will never change. Keito, Ryosuke, this is the owner of this fashion house, Kamenashi Kazuya. He will help both of you to choose clothes." say Karina.

"Just call me Kame. It would be easier to communicate. Karina-chan, I already prepare for you very beautiful dresses." say Kame.

"I bet the dresses you prepare; most of it pink. You will call me with '-chan' if it releted to pink. Kame, I really hate pink." say Karina.

"You don't have any other choice, Karina-chan. Let's get moving." say Koki as he pulls Karina to see the dresses while Kame help the boys.

**************************************

"Chi-kun, why you don't let me to hang out with my friends anymore?" ask Rin.

"You don't need them anymore. You already have me." say Chinen.

"Are you doing like this because you always alone?" say Rin.

"Shut up! You don't have to know my past. You just my girlfriend not my guardian." say Chinen with mad tone. Rin really surprise to hear Chinen's words with that tone and she can't say anything anymore.

**********************************

On that party, Karina goes to the party with the twin by taking car that Rin already prepare for them. Karina already tell them to behave during the party. Karina looks at her expose arm and says, "*sighs*, I really need to order coffin for myself. I just show him who is me."

"Why you choose that dress if you know you will know that thing will happen?" ask Keito.

"Aniki who choose it for me. I already told him about it and he says it's better I let that person know about me." say Karina.

"Know about what?" ask Ryosuke.

"Chinen already met me before but I never tell my name but he remember me by this brithmark." say Karina as her finger point to her birthmark.

"Everyone know her as niece of Mamoru's leader by that birthmark. She always cover it to avoid chaos that may happen. Mamoru is one of Yakuza Clan that exist in Japan." say Keito.

"You also know about it?" ask Ryosuke.

"Yes, I always go with her to visit Mamoru's place. They are not really fierce like what people think." say Keito.

When reach at the party hall, they act like nothing happen even they already what will happen. Rin gets near them and says, "You should enjoy yourself at here and you have nice french rose dress, Karina-chan."

"Why don't you say it pink to make it easier for you?" ask Karina.

"Whoa, I never been in party like this." say Ryosuke.

"Stop acting like kids. Enjoy yourself." say Rin before leave them as she notice Chinen already reach there too.

"Wow, I thought delinquent students will never come to place like this." say Chinen.

"Oh yeah? Now, you see it in front of your eyes." say Ryosuke.

"We also get invitation from Rin-chan. We're not uninvited guests." say Karina. Chinen walk pass by them and suddenly realize Karina's dragon birthmark. Karina just smile to see Chinen's reaction.

"Ah, we arrive late. Chinen, why you look really surprise?" ask Yukiko who just arrive with Yuya.

"Ah, it's nothing." say Chinen and he leaves them.

"Maybe he just shock to go party like this." say Karina as she makes sure neither Yukiko or Yuya see her birthmark.

Ryosuke and Keito already go to buffet and serve themselves while Karina just look around as she drinks her iced tea. Both of the twin forget about everything and just focus on food buffet. Karina says, "I amazed with you guys as you guys really glutton at time like this."

"Hey, I wonder why Chinen really surprise to see your brithmark. I thought he already know about you and your relationship with Mamoru." say Ryosuke.

"He only know that I'm involve with Mamoru but doesn't know that I'm 'that' Mamoru's leader's niece." say Karina.

"I bet he will do something after know about it." say Keito.

"I think I know what he will want to do." say Karina as she looks around her to look anything that interest her. When she begin fed up with the two boys who only think of food, she gets near Rin who still busy talking with guests.

"Bored already?" Rin guess it from Karina's face expression.

"I fed up to see that two gutless glutton eat non-stop. It make me want to hit both of them while eating. They eat like there will no food tomorrow." say Karina.

"You don't want to eat? I think your favorite food also at there." say Rin.

"I'm not in mood to eat anything right now. I have to watch what I eat to make sure I'm not eat wrong food." say Karina.

"Are you okay? You seem like you're sick by saying that." say Rin.

"I'm okay. It just I'm srict training to train my body." say Karina.

"You want to force yourself to do something that you don't want again?" ask Rin.

"No, this time is more to make myself more prepare for bad situation." say Karina. Rin just smile to hear it as she knows that Karina will never tell the truth until the time come.

"I want to say this earlier but Yuya want to do something earlier and I have my time now. What a cute dress, Karina-chan. It really hard to see you wear that color." say Yukiko.

"Someone choose for me." say Karina.

"Who? Keito?" Yukiko curious with it.

"Someone that I know. Your dress also really pretty." say Karina.

"Thank you. Rin-chan, this year party really great. It really different from before this." say Yukiko.

"Thank you. Mama and papa really happy with their success in their business this year." say Rin.

"I heard your parent want to expand their business to outside Japan." say Karina.

"Yeah, they will visit several country soon and they want me to follow them." say Rin.

"Are you sure you will follow them? I bet it will take long time if you want to visit for a long time to do is as it for business." say Yukiko.

"Wow, you know about it." say Karina.

"Yuyan said like that to me. He had done it before with his parent and it really tired." say Yukiko.

"Chi-kun also follow them?" ask Rin.

"I think no because during that time, he just get into school." say Yukiko. Three of them begin talk about random things but Karina doesn't always follow their chat. She more to look around her without saying anything.

"Karina-chan, are you try to plan something?" ask Rin.

"Why you say like that?" ask Karina back.

"You will silent while looking around when you're planning something. It always happen." say Yukiko.

*****************************************

On school days, the whole school already know about Rin will follow her parent to around the world. Rin just keep shut when anyone ask about it. She hopes nothing bad will happen until that day.

"Rin-chan, can I meet you at rooftop?" ask Chinen.

"Okay." say Rin and she follows Chinen to rooftop.

Chinen locks the door and ask, "Why you have to follow them to go outside Japan?"

"It's my duty as their daugther. It already time for me to learn how to manage their business. My parent already nag me about it." say Rin.

"You want to leave me?" ask Chinen.

"Chi-kun, we already agree to be in relationship only for a month and it already a month." say Rin.

"I don't want anyone to be with you or you ready to face something will happen to your friend?" ask Chinen and that's make Rin lost in words.

******************************

"Where's Rin?" ask Ryosuke when he gets into class.

"Maybe she's going out with Karina-chan to meet sensei." guess Yukiko.

"Hakushika with my twin at hallway right now. There's no way she with Rin. I just talk with her." say Ryosuke.

"Oh, if you want to find Rin, she's with Chinen. Both of them go to rooftop." say Yura.

"With that boy?" ask Ryosuke and he runs to find Rin. He really worry if Chinen does something bad to Rin.

When he arrive at rooftop, he tries to open the door but it already lock. He tries to break the lock to open the door. Suddenly, the door been opened and he can see both of them at there. Rin asks, "What happen, Ryo-kun?"

"Nothing. I just... suddenly want to go here. I think that I can skip class today." say Ryosuke.

"Don't even think about it. You have to go class no matter happen." say Rin as she pulls Ryosuke to go back to class.

At hallway, Rin says to Karina, "Karina-chan, why you at hallway? The class will begin soon."

"I'm waiting for someone. I will get into class when sensei get in." say Karina. Rin follow others to get into the class.

"Karina-senpai, this what you want." say Ayumi as she gives a small book to Karina.

"Arigatou. You don't take a peek in it, right?" ask Karina.

"Dai-chan won't let me to do it too." say Ayumi.

"Arigatou. If I need anything more, tell him that I will notice him about it." say Karina. She gets into her class and wait for sensei. She communicate with Ryosuke using hand sign and make everyone curious with it.

"What are you discussing? We want to know it too." say Rin.

"I will tell you when the time come." say Karina.

"Those at the back, please concentrate on what I'm teaching right now. It will come out in test." say sensei at front of class.

"We have to make sure everything fine and no one know about it." say Karina to Ryosuke and he just reply it with nod. Rin just guess that both of them want to fight as she knows Karina always want to beat Ryosuke.