Finally...

Bad meet Good

 

Ryosuke head out from the house and could see a car already wait for him. He loads his luggage inside the bonnet before get into the car. He already know that day he will follow Keito and Karina to go overseas.
 
He only knows where they go after he gets into the flight. He says, “Why we go to New York at time like this?”
 
“I want to go there and have fun with my lover and his twin-brother.” Say Karina. Ryosuke can’t say anything about it but deep in his heart, he really hopes he can meet Rin.
 
When they reach at New York, they go straight to their hotel to rest. Ryosuke try to contact Rin but his battery flat and he forgot to bring the phone charger. He tries to think the solution for his problem but his head blank.
 
“Ryosuke, let’s go out. We think to go to a café.” say Keito.
 
“I just want to stay at hotel. I’m still tired.” Say Ryosuke.
 
*********************************
 
“Where’s Ryo-kun?” ask Rin when join them at a café.
 
“Sleeping at hotel. He said that he still tired from yesterday flight.” Say Keito.
 
“Can’t wait to meet him?” ask Karina and Rin’s face turn to red.
 
“He still doesn’t know our plan. We thought to tell him about it when we reach here but him more to his own world.” Say Keito.
 
“How about I go to meet him by myself?” ask Rin.
 
“That’s a good idea. We go after we finish eat.” Say Keito.
 
*************************
 
After eating, three of them go back to hotel. Rin go to Ryosuke’s room based on Keito’s direction and knock several times to notice him. Ryosuke just open the door lazily and see who it is.
 
“What with that expression? You don’t like me to come here?” ask Rin.
 
“Rin, what are you doing here? How you know I’m here?” ask Ryosuke as he hugs Rin.
 
“Karina-chan and Keito tell me about it. You don’t want to join us at café and I couldn’t reach you at all.” Say Rin.
 
“My phone died and I forget to bring the charger.” Say Ryosuke. Both of them decide to spend time together on that day after many years haven’t met.
 
After several days, they go to central park to relax themselves while enjoying street performance. Rin hugs Ryosuke’s hand and enjoy the view together. Ryosuke ask her, “You still have to stay at here?”
 
“I have to manage the branch company at here or papa will nag me.” say Rin.
 
“Hm… I have an idea. What about I take over your work and you just relax at home?” Say Ryosuke.
 
“What do you mean by that?” ask Rin.
 
“He proposes you to become his wife.” Say Karina. Both of them really surprise with it because Ryosuke already make sure both Karina and Keito not near them.
 
Ryosuke decide to kneel down on one knee and take out a ring. He says, “Rin Walker, I want to propose you as my one and only wife. Do you accept it?”
 
Rin silent for several second before says, “Yes, I do.” Ryosuke really happy and cuddle Rin happily.
 
*********************************
 
It really surprises everyone when Mr. Walker accepts Ryosuke easily. Both of them make the ceremony at a place where Mrs. Walker already decides for them. Everyone give their best for Rin and Ryosuke’s special day.
 
“Karina-chan, those bouquets should be at the entrance. I already told you that I want rose at here.” Say Mrs. Walker.
 
“Rin-chan, you should say something to your mom.” Say Karina after she finishes move things according to what Mrs. Walker wants.
 
“I afraid the answer is no.” say Rin.
 
“It was you who really want to help her and now, you complain about it.” Say Yukiko.
 
“I also want to make sure everything perfect but Rin-chan’s mom really work out about it. More than anyone else.” Say Karina.
 
“Thank you for offer help. At least, you can allow Ryosuke and I rest.” Say Rin as she hugs Karina’s neck.
 
“Karina-chan, can you help me about this? I’m not happy to see this.” Say Mrs. Walker. Karina just leaves out huge sigh before says, “I’m coming.”
 
“Wah, I never thought you will get marry before me.” say Yukiko.
 
“Don’t worry. I will give my flower for you.” Say Rin and Yukiko begin blush.
 
During their special day, everyone happy to see both of them together. Everyone at there pray for them always together forever no matter what happen. Rin throw the flower and Yukiko get it. Yuya smile happily to see it while everyone else just happy to look at it.
 
“Omedettou… So, what is your plan after this?” ask one of the guests.
 
“Ryo-kun will take over business at New York and I will follow him.” Say Rin.
 
“I will never let she to go work anymore or she will leave me again.” Say Ryosuke as he kiss Rin’s forehead.
 
“Wah, my best friend already married and I will leave alone.” Say Yukiko.
 
“Hey, you already have your own lover. If anything happens, Karina-chan also at here.” Say Rin.
 
“She will move to other place. I heard somewhere in London as Keito get work at there.” Say Yukiko.
 
“Where is she? I couldn’t see her from beginning our event.” Say Rin.
 
“I think she just sit at a place without making anyone notice her.” Say Yukiko.
 
“Oh, she looks sick just now. I accidentally saw it.” Say Yuya.
 
“Rin, I already found her. You want to meet her?” ask Ryosuke. Rin just nods and follow Ryosuke.
 
“Karina-chan, what are you doing here? Everyone enjoy the moment but you look different.” Say Rin.
 
“I just feel really tired. I need to get some rest for awhile.” Say Karina.
 
“I already tell you not to push yourself too hard. It will affect the baby.” Say Keito.
 
“Baby?” both of Rin and Ryosuke surprise with it.
 
“Both of you married today while both of us get baby for our life.” say Keito proudly.
 
“Wah, you will move to London and will become parent. Both of you should get married.” Say Rin.
 
“We will get married after everything done.” Say Keito.
 
“You should worry about yourself, Rin-chan. After this, you have to take care of this buta. His appetite more than before.” Say Karina.
 
“Woi, I’m not buta.” Say Ryosuke as he tries to hit Karina but Keito already blocks it. Rin just smile with it as she knows everything will be fine for her. Even she will meet bad things; she will fight with good feeling. It just same thing that she use during she meet Ryosuke.