Chapter 4

Bad meet Good
They go to school like usual. Rin greet everyone like usual and get to her seat. Just the bell almost ringing, Karina reach the school and everyone surprise to see it. Rin ask Karina after she gets to her seat, “What happen?”

“I’m getting into fight last night. I thought I could win but I really tired last night. Nothing serious with it.” Say Karina.

“Minna-san, please take your seat. Today, we have new student. Please introduce yourself.” Say sensei.

“Hajimae, Chinen Yuri desu. Yoroshiku.” Say Chinen.

“You go take seat at empty table.” say sensei.

They class begin like usual and when it comes to lunch break, Ryosuke goes out to get to rooftop. Karina follows him and says to him, “Why you ask those boys to attack me?”

“What boys?” ask Ryosuke.

“Boys from Shiki Gakuen. They say that you are the one who told them to beat me. Even you hate me, we can fight and not use that method.” Say Karina.

“I never contact with them.” Say Ryosuke.

“That mean you should be more careful.” Say Karina.

“You really easily believe it?” ask Ryosuke.

“I just act like that but I can get what I want using what I have.” Say Karina.

***********************************

“You’re Walker Rin, right?” ask Chinen.

“Yes but just call me Rin.” Say Rin.

“You can call me Chi-kun. You want to know something. You already heard about that incident where a group of boys beat people?” Say Chinen.

“Yeah, it all over the news.” Say Rin.

“You know who make the chaos?” ask Chinen.

“Who?” ask Rin.

“Yamada Ryosuke from our class.” Say Chinen.

“Why you say like that?” ask Rin.

“It’s obvious. He had gone to many schools which mean he has many connections with them. So, he easily can use it to beat people that he wants. One of their victims is that Hakushika girl. He must want to beat that girl because she really hates him.” Say Chinen.

“I will ask him but myself.” Say Rin.

“Why you want to ask him?” ask Chinen.

“I want to know from him. Karina-chan, do you know where is Ryo-kun?” ask Rin as she sees Karina get into class.

“He’s at rooftop. You can find him at there.” Say Karina. Rin leaves the class and goes to find Ryosuke.

*******************************

“You’re here, Ryo-kun.” Say Rin when she found Ryosuke.

“What make you come here? We still can meet at class after this.” Say Ryosuke.

“I want to ask you something. Do you involve with incident where the beat people in a group?” ask Rin.

“For what I get involve with it? I get no advantage doing that. I will never make myself involve in that thing.” Say Ryosuke.

“Okay.” Say Rin.

“Where you heard about that?” ask Ryosuke.

“Someone told me about it. Please tell me the truth.” Say Rin.

“I’m not involve with that problem but depends on you to believe it or not.” Say Ryosuke.

Rin silent for several seconds before say, “Okay, I believe on you because I know you doesn’t involve with it.”

The lunch break end, Rin go back to class with Ryosuke. When they almost arrive at class, they see Karina and Keito talks about something and realize someone look at them, they stop talking. Keito realizes it is Ryosuke and he seem want to beat him but Karina block him and say, “Keito, please. Now is not the time to do it.”

“What are you guys doing outside the class?” ask Nakamaru.

“Try to collect more air before you all of it.” Say Karina.

“Hakushika-san, if you want to make joke about my nose, you better do it after you graduate from this Gakuen.” Say Nakamaru.

“Hai~ we meet again after school, Keito.” Say Karina before join her classmate in the class. Rin and Ryosuke also get into class.

**********************************

After school, Karina takes her bag and quickly leaves the class. Rin feels weird about it and want to follow Karina but when the reach at front door, something happen. She really surprise when see Karina get into a luxury car with Keito before disappear from her sight.

“Wow, Rin-chan. You really fast to get out from class.” Say Yukiko.

“I just want to follow Karina-chan but she already disappear.” Say Rin.

“You… Eh, Yuyan, what are you doing here?” ask Yukiko when see someone at front door.

“Yukiko-chan, I want to fetch someone at here.” Say Yuya.

“Your new girlfriend?” ask Yukiko.

“No, it is…” Yuya can’t finish his words when someone cuts it, “Aniki, what are you doing here?”

“I come to fetch you. Oyaji told me to take you back as soon as possible.” Say Yuya.

Chinen want to run away from Yuya but Yuya already grab him and push him into the car. Before he drives away from that place, Yuya says, “Yukiko, I will meet you soon.”

Yukiko just smile to hear it. After that, three of them go to café to relax themselves. Ryosuke says, “What I’m doing here with both of you? I’m a delinquent student but right now, am I a baka?”

“No, you’re not. You just worry about a girl that you like.” Say Yukiko.

“Shut your mouth, before I make you regret your words.” Say Ryosuke.

“Okay, cut it out. We are not here for fight.” Say Rin.

“Rin-chan, don’t you think you are having 2 bodyguards?” ask Yukiko.

“What do you mean by that?” ask Rin.

“Before this, Karina-chan and now, this shorty guy.” Say Yukiko.

“I’m not shorty. I just don’t want her to get any harm as she responsible on me at school.” Say Ryosuke.

“Oh, really?” tease Yukiko. Ryosuke throw his sight to other place to avoid lose his patient.

“But I really thankful that he is here. At least, I have someone to protect me.” Say Rin. Yukiko just to hear it because she already has Yuya and also hope that Rin can meet someone like that too in future.

***********************************

“Are you sure about this, oyaji?” ask Karina.

“Yes, our information never wrong. You should be careful. Even you’re one of us…” say oyaji.

“You don’t have to worry about me. Keito can help me.” Say Karina.

“But it really surprising when see you come here with those injuries. I thought you are strong, Karina-chan.” Say Genta.

“How dare you call me with ‘-chan’? It just makes me want to hit you.” Say Karina as she begins to hit Genta but the pain strikes her again that makes her can only forget to hit him.

“Suddenly, I feel grateful to see you in that state. At least, I can feel safe from you for awhile.” Say Genta.

Karina want to beat him again but Keito block her and say, “Karina, enough.”

“Wah, Keito-sama safe me.” Say Genta.

“Karina, if you want to beat him, you better heal those injuries. After that, you can beat him as much as you want.” Say Keito.

“He does not help me at all, Keito-sama.” Cry Genta.

“Don’t cry, Genta. You’re man.” Say Tezuka.

“Even I’m a man but Karina-sama stronger than me. It was you who taught her fight.” Say Genta. Oyaji just laughing to see it as it always happen when Karina go to their place.

After that, both of them decide to leave that place. Both of them walk to go back home. Karina says, “Arigatou, Keito because you accompany me to go Mamoru’s house.”

“Hey, I’m your boyfriend. I really enjoy every time go to their place. I feel warmth at that place even there are not my family.” Say Keito.

“Me too. For someone who already lost her parent, that place is like my real house. Even they are not be accepted by society but they accept me and you.” Say Karina.

“Let’s put that aside. We should do what we do now.” Say Keito.

“You’re right. We have to collect more evidence about it.” Say Karina.

“How about we ask for help from my friend?” ask Keito.

“It’s okay. I already ask my connection to do it. At least, we can act like we know nothing about it for awhile. We can’t make them suspect about it.” Say Karina.

****************************************

Rin and Ryosuke walk for awhile before Rin goes back home. She begins feels cold with the surround. Yukiko already leave both of them after she gets call from Yuya to meet her. Suddenly, she realize something and she says, “Karina-chan, what are you doing here?”

“You can know about it by looking, right? I’m going out for date with my boyfriend.” Say Karina as she hugs Keito’s hand.

“Wah, it seem Karina also have someone to protect her.” Say Rin.

“Why you suddenly say like that?” ask Karina as she tries to look at Rin’s eyes.

Rin avoid eye-contact with Karina and says, “Nothing. Where you guys want to go after this?”

“We want to take our dinner. How about both of you join us?” ask Karina without even concern about fight between the twin.

“Eh?! You want me to join dinner with this person?” ask Ryosuke as his finger point to Keito.

“Like I want to do it.” Say Keito.

“Both of you don't act like kids. I say like that because I know what a great place for dinner at time like it. What is important about it, we can eat a lot at low price.” Say Karina.

Four of them go to a food shop. Karina doesn’t even care about Ryosuke and Keito who look like want to fight at anytime while Rin already worry about if they suddenly begin fight. When they reach at a shop, the owner really happy to see them and welcome them.

“Karina-sama, it’s been a while you haven’t come here.” Say the owner, Katsuragi.

“I’m busy lately with my school.” Say Karina.

“What you want to eat?” ask Katsuragi.

“I want Katsu-don.” Say Karina and receive smack from Katsuragi.

“You just want to tease me, right? For you, I will make the usual one for you. How about other?” say Katsuragi. They order what they want and enjoy their dinner.

“Ne, can I ask why both of you just like enemy? You’re twin, right?” ask Karina.

“Our parent fights before they divorce and we see it all. I’m on my oyaji’s side while he on that woman’s side. Our parent divorce and we go separate way.” Say Ryosuke.

“It’s obvious we fight to prove who is true.” Say Keito.

“You just use pretty words. That’s make everyone think you’re better than me. I’m a delinquent student.” Say Ryosuke.

“It goes same with Keito. He also delinquent student but when his result above the quota, they change his class.” Say Karina.

“Oh, really?” ask Ryosuke.

“I’m not baka like you.” Say Keito.

“You want to fight with me?” ask Ryosuke.

“Hey, don’t make any childish fight in this shop. I want to enjoy my food calmly at here.” Say Karina.

“What did you say?” ask Ryosuke.

From far, someone just see them and grip his fist. He really jealous to see it and make a promise to himself, “I will make sure that you will become mine, Rin-chan. I will do that plan. Just for you.”