Chapter 10

Bad meet Good
“I tell you this, no one can object anything that I want as long I have this thing. You want to fight me and right now, you’re near to death, Hakushika.” Say Chinen.

“YOU!!!” say Ryosuke as he gets out from his hidden spot.

“Near to death?”Karina who is lying on the ground; just giggle and stand up. Everyone really shock to hear it.

“How you manage to stand up after being shot at your heart?” ask Chinen.

“I already told you that you are too easy to predict what you will do. I already wear this as precaution and prepare some fake blood.” Say Karina as she takes off her jacket and shows her bullet proof jacket.

“You already prepared for it?” ask Chinen.

“It just for today. It really hard to gather all information and items for today.” Say Karina.

“What do you mean by that? You never look like gather information.” Say Chinen.

“I use all my connection and ask them to collect data. To avoid you suspect me or Ryosuke, I ask they to pass it by using their lovers. They really good in doing their work.” Say Karina.

“That’s why many people find you these days.” Say Ryosuke.

“You really great to deceive me, Hakushika. I thought it goes same with you.” Say Chinen.

“Ryo-kun, Karina-chan, run away!” shout Rin.

“We will run away after take you with us.” Say Ryosuke. He gets near to and attacks Chinen. Chinen has to dodge his attack and release Rin. Karina pulls Rin and brings her to hidden spot.

“Karina-chan, you return back to that place?” ask Rin.

“Yes, I bet that boy will do something to Ryosuke. I want to give help or something bad may happen. Rin-chan, I want you to call police and tell everything happen at here.” Say Karina.

Rin watch Karina leaves her and join Ryosuke fight with Chinen. She takes out her phone and call police. Once her call being answer, she quickly tells everything need and she suddenly hears 2 gunshots. She head out from the hidden place and see Chinen already shot Ryosuke and Karina.

“NO!!!!” shout Rin.

*******************************************

The police come right in time and they arrest Chinen. Rin runs to her two friends who already injured. Karina says to her, “You better go to Ryosuke’s side. He needs your support. His injury worse than me.”

“How about you?” ask Rin.

“This just slight injury. I already endure with it. Thanks to my practice for this day. Go to him.” Say Karina as she pushes Rin to Ryosuke.

Rin follows both of them to hospital. She just hopes both of her friends okay. After several minutes waiting, Yukiko, Yuya and Keito arrive there. Yuya says, “Rin-san, I want to say apologizes on behalf my brother. I never thought this thing will happen.”

“It’s okay. I only hope both of Ryo-kun and Karina-chan fine.” Say Rin.

“You don’t have to worry because both of them really strong. You know both of them are not easily given up with thing like this.” Say Keito.

Yukiko gets near Rin and hugs her to calm her down. Suddenly, a guy wearing kimono gets near them. Most of them begin scared to see him but Keito says, “Oyaji, why you’re here?”

“I get call from Sakurai sensei that tell me about Karina bring here. What happen?” say oyaji. Keito begins tell everything to oyaji.

Rin ask Keito, “Who is he?”

“He is Karina’s uncle. Oyaji, this is Rin Walker.” Say Keito.

“Oh, it was you. I want to say thank you very much. If Karina doesn’t meet you, maybe she’s not the person who you look today. I really worried about her after her parent died. She only think to revenge the one who kill her parent but after she meet you, she change a lot and I feel happy for her.” Say oyaji.

“I just want to be friend with her. She always acts like my bodyguard and… I don’t know what to say.” Say Rin.

Suddenly, a doctor head out from the room and says, “Oyabun, you’re here.”

“How’s both of them?” ask oyaji.

“Both of them fine. The shot doesn’t really affect them. They really lucky but we need to admit to ward for several days for observation.” Say Sakurai. Rin really happy to hear it and almost cry with it.

“Are you Rin Walker? We need to take your statement about the case.” Say the police officer. Rin just gives cooperation to them. The police officers also take statement from both Ryosuke and Karina. Karina gets discharge after several days.

“Karina-chan, you know what happen to Chi-kun?” ask Rin.

“I also want to know about it but I don’t know where to get information. Rumors said that he had brought to court and found guilty. You lover don’t say anything, Yukiko-chan?” Say Karina.

“I also ask Yuyan about it but he doesn’t want to say anything about it.” Say Yukiko.

*******************************

Rin never failed to visit both of her friends. It seems Ryosuke still at hospital because his stubbornness makes his wound open again and again. At school, she drags Karina and Yukiko to visit Ryosuke.

“Rin-chan, you go first to his room? I think I want to go cafeteria for awhile with Yukiko-chan.” Say Karina.

“Why suddenly you want to go cafeteria?” ask Rin.

“I’m hungry.” Say Karina.

“You just eat, Karina-chan.” Say Yukiko and Karina quickly pinch her hand.

“Hey, I don’t want to steal patient’s food when we reach at his room.” Karina makes an excuse.

“If you say like that, I go to his room first. I already bought this cake for him. I need to give him as soon as possible.” Say Rin before she leaves her two best friends to reach Ryosuke’s room.

“Why you suddenly say like that?” ask Yukiko when Rin disappear from sights.

“We should give time to two lovey-dovey alone. She will leave Japan next week. Maybe she will confess her love to him.” Say Karina.

“I want to watch that moment.” Say Yukiko.

“If you follow from start, you never get chance to see it. Let’s go to cafeteria. I want to buy something sweets right now.” Say Karina.

***************************

“Ryo-kun, how are you today?” ask Rin when she gets into the room.

“Like what you see. I already bored stay at this place. It feels like prison.” Say Ryosuke as he puts manga aside.

“It’s your own fault. Your wound re-opens and they need to snitch it back. Today, I bring this cake for you. It’s your favorite.” Say Rin. She serves the cake and Ryosuke eat it with a big smile.

“Wah, oishi. I never taste cake like this. Where you buy it?” say Ryosuke.

“I make it by myself.” Say Rin as her face blush.

“Really? You want to know something, you’re the first girl who success to get into my heart. I never believe anyone before this but after I meet you, I found many good things. I couldn’t believe because before this, I always get into fight but now, it really hard to get into fight.” Say Ryosuke.

“I’m happy to hear it. Ryo-kun, I will follow my parent next week. It may take along time as my parent want to look opportunities at many countries.” Say Rin.

“I’m going to miss you.” Say Ryosuke in low voice.

“Did you say something, Ryo-kun?” ask Rin.

“Nothing, I just say what will happen if you’re not around. Rin, every time I spend time with you, I got a new feeling in my heart.” Say Ryosuke.

“What is it?” ask Rin.

“I will tell you if you close your eye.” Say Ryosuke.

“Close my eye? Okay…” say Rin as she closes her eyes. Ryosuke gets near her and kiss her lips. Rin can feel his soft lips touch hers.

Suddenly, they hear someone talk at outside, “I never thought my son already change and now, he’s in love with a girl.”

“What are you doing here, old man?” ask Ryosuke as he opens the door and realize Isamu with Karina and Yukiko.

“You’re right, Karina-chan. If we follow her from beginning, they will shy with us to do it.” Say Yukiko.

“Shut up.” Say Ryosuke. Both of them already blush with it.

“Ryosuke, where is fire alarm? I want to make preparation before both of you start fire with your redness.” Say Karina.

They make noise in that room for several minutes. Sakurai get into room and says, “You guys again who make noise. Karina, you still has appointment with me and now is the time.”

Karina want to run away but Sakurai already catch her. Yukiko helps Sakurai to bring Karina for examination as she really wants to run away. Isamu says before leave, “I have to go now. My work still undone at office.”

“Gomen, about them.” Say Rin.

“They always like that. Rin, I want to say something to you. I like you.” Say Ryosuke.

“Me too.” Say Rin.

“Can you be my girlfriend?” ask Ryosuke.

“I would be honor to become your girlfriend.” Say Rin.

“I will make sure you will never forget me even you’re not around me. That’s my promise.” Say Ryosuke.