Get together

Bad meet Good

 

                Rin know about what happen as Karina tells her about it. Rin begin think to do something to make up the things. She plans everything with help of Karina and Yukiko. That evening, Karina brings Aoi and Keito to a place to get ready for a dinner while Rin manage Isamu and Ryosuke.

                “Karina-chan, it is okay for me to do this?” ask Aoi.

                “Yes, it is my friend who wants me to help both of you to prepare for the dinner. Today will be the best dinner you have had.” Say Karina.

*************************************

                “Why I have to wear clothes like this?” ask Ryosuke.

                “It because you will have formal dinner tonight. You can wear what you usually wear for formal dinner.” Say Rin.

                “How do I look?” ask Isamu as he heads out from fitting room.

                “You look kakkoi, oji-san.” Say Rin.

***********************************

                When the time comes, they go to an exclusive restaurant. They get into a lounge and have fine dinner. Keito and Ryosuke just keep their mouth shut while Isamu and Aoi having conversation.

                “Wah, I never thought to meet you again at this dinner.” Say Isamu.

                “It seem Rin arrange this for us. At least, we could talk at here without no one disturb us except our boys.” Say Aoi.

                “I heard you have lent money from loan shark.” Say Isamu.

                “I was too careless. I never thought it will become like this. Where you hear about it?” say Aoi.

                “Someone told me about it. Aoi, if you want to get back together, I will happy with it.” Say Isamu.

                “I don’t want to burden you with my debt.” Say Aoi.

                “We will find way to pay the debt. At least, you have three man to protect you.” Say Isamu.

                “It’s okay. I already have a boy and a girl that want to help me to avoid them.” Say Aoi.

                “A girl?” ask Isamu.

                “Karina-chan. She never failed help me. Sometimes, I go out drink with her even she still underage. She just follows me to go drink.” Say Aoi.

                “Aoi, I really want to help you. I don’t want the woman I love live in suffer. If you don’t want me to help you in paying debt, let me protect you.” Say Isamu. Keito and Ryosuke try to deaf their ears while eating as they don’t want to hear anything about it.

***********************************

                “So, how last night’s dinner?” ask Rin when she meet Ryosuke at class.

                “My old man and that woman make decision to get back together which mean they will leave together and I will live with Keito.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Wow, that’s great.” Say Karina from in front of Ryosuke’s table. Both of them surprise with it as they thought Karina still hearing music.

                “You eavesdrop us.” Say Rin.

                “I want to concentrate my hearing to outside the class but your talk more interesting to hear. I may wear earphone but no music with it.” Say Karina

                “So, what you going to do now?” ask Rin to Ryosuke.

                “We don’t have any other choice to end our hatred by fight with each other. We will do it after school.” Say Ryosuke.

                “No, I would never allow both of you fighting.” Say Rin.

                “Rin-chan, you should let both of them fight. That is the way for boys to communicate each other.” Say Karina.

                “How you know about it?” ask Rin.

                “When you had raised like a boy since kids, you will know about it.” Say Karina.

                “I will go to watch your fight. Karina, you also have to come.” Say Rin.

                “Yeah… yeah…” say Karina.

                After school, four of them go to a place where the boys can fight. Rin really worry about it as she sees both of the twin get ready for fight. Karina just taps her shoulder and says, “If the fight become worse, I will stop it using my fist.”

                “Let’s we end this.” Say Ryosuke and both of them begin fight with each other. It seems both of them already each other advantage and disadvantage and use it well in their fight.

                “WE WILL END IT NOW!” shouts both of the boys and Rin feels uneasy with it. She just hopes nothing bad happen at that time.