Chapter 9

Bad meet Good
Rin pack her things as she will follow her parent to oversea. Yukiko and Karina also help her but it seem Karina just hear music from her mp3 rather than help her. Yukiko slaps her head and says, “We come here to help Rin-chan pack her things, not to listen to your music.”

“It seems only both of you enough to do it. If I join you guys, it only causes mess.” Say Karina.

“This brat… only in her own pace.” Say Yukiko.

“Just let her. At least, I’m not packing my things alone. It really bored you know. Mama and papa still has to go to their workplace even we will go travel soon.” Say Rin.

“When you will leave Japan?” ask Yukiko.

“By end of this month but mama said I should pack things earlier. So, I can list out what things that I need to buy.” Say Rin.

“That’s cool. You just buy what you want without care about anything but you will never know what you need until you reach at that place. Maybe you can buy it at that place when you know what needed.” Say Karina.

“I just go to buy simple things that I think I may not find it at other place.” Say Rin.

“Maybe you should buy more wasabi.” Say Karina.

“She’s not talking about food, baka. Can’t you think other than food at time like this?” say Yukiko.

“If you want to eat, we will go out find foods or you want we order delivery?” ask Rin.

“Depends on you, Rin-chan. I’m okay with everything and we also need to invite that by too. I really amazed how he can stay at that place at time like this.” Say Karina as she throws her sight to outside the window.

“What you mean?” ask Rin. Both of Rin and Yukiko get outside to see who it is and realize it is Ryosuke who wait outside the house. They go out to eat with Ryosuke after Rin finishes pack her things.

“You should tell me that you’re in front of my house.” Say Rin.

“Actually, he followed us since Yukiko come to my house before we got to your house, Rin-chan but he hide every time Yukiko turn around.” Say Karina.

“I just wandering where both of you go and you end up at Rin-san’s house. I decide just to wait at outside the house. Just want to make sure if anything happen, I still at there.” Say Ryosuke.

They eat and talk about random things. Suddenly, she gets call from Chinen as he want to meet her at park and the time he want to meet make her feel uneasy with it. Karina asks her, “Why you look uneasy?”

“Nothing. I just feel that I want to get rest earlier today. After eat, I want to go straight back home.” Say Rin.

After they finish eat, Karina makes excuse to leave first and leave them. Yukiko goes back home with Yuya as suddenly get call from him to go out. Rin and Ryosuke walk back home together. Ryosuke ask, “Why you suddenly want to go back home early? Usually you will hang out with them longer.”

“I just too tired today. We still have school tomorrow.” Say Rin.

“Tomorrow is weekend, Rin-san.” Say Ryosuke. Rin doesn’t respond to it until they arrive at Walker’s house.

“Ryo-kun, um… nothing. Jane.” Say Rin before get into the house.

Ryosuke suspect something wrong with Rin but he didn’t say it as he knows that Rin will never tell her about it. He walks slowly to leave the front gate with heart full with worries. He passes by a lamp stand and hears, “If you worry about her, why don’t you just stay with her.”

Ryosuke really shock with it and almost jumps but when he knows who it is. He says, “I never know yakuza like you hide at place like that.”

“Don’t ever call me yakuza. I just have connection with them but never be one of them.” Say Karina as she gets out from her hide place.

“You say you have things to do just now.” Say Ryosuke.

“Oh… I just have to meet someone. That person suddenly gives call to me and said want to meet me. You want to wait at here?” say Karina.

“That’s none of your business.” Say Ryosuke. Karina just to hear Ryosuke’s words because she knows Ryosuke will wait at there.

“If you want to know what will happen, that chibi want to meet her after midnight. It seems Rin will go out without her parent knows about it.” Say Karina.

“How you know about it? You eavesdrops them?” ask Ryosuke.

“I just know about it from my informer. You want bullet proof jacket?” Say Karina.

“For what? I don’t want to wear that thing.” Say Ryosuke.

**************************************

Both Ryosuke and Karina wait outside the house without make anyone suspect to them. After 30 minutes waiting outside, Karina says, “Ah, this really bored. I’m going back home.”

“You’re not worry about Rin?” ask Ryosuke.

“When you’re here, I can relax myself. I want to go home and get some sleep.” Say Karina as she leaves the place.

“Ceh, she said she wants to protect Rin but why it is her who leaves first?” ask Ryosuke to himself.

After several minutes, Ryosuke notices Rin heads out from her house and walks to a park. Ryosuke follows her until she meets someone. Ryosuke looks who is it from behind the bush and realize it is Chinen.

“You come alone?” ask Chinen.

“Yes, I just obey what you want. Why you want to meet me at time like this?” say Rin. Chinen walks to get near her but she creates the distance between them.

“You don’t have to be afraid of me. I just want to meet you. Is that true you will follow your parent to go overseas?” say Chinen.

“Yes, I’m their only child and I need to learn about their business.” Say Rin.

“Why don’t you choose to live at here?” ask Chinen.

“I still have duty to be done as their child.” Say Rin.

“Why people always leave me alone? This time, I will never let you leave me.” Say Chinen as he takes out his gun. Rin really surprise with it and couldn’t move her body as she freezes at her standing point.

“What with that gun, Chi-kun?” ask Rin. Ryosuke already panic when see Chinen point the gun to Rin.

“I can only make you stay using this thing. I’m sure everyone will follow my words as long as I have this thing.” Say Chinen.

“Why you say like that?” ask Rin.

“You have mad memory. People always leave you after use you for their own desire. After that, they treat you like stranger; no matter what you do.” Suddenly they hear someone’s talk to them. They realize it was Karina who’s talking to them from on the tree. She jumps down while hugging a cat.

“You’re safe now, neko-chan.” Say Karina as her release the cat and she crouch down. Actually, Karina sneeze but she tries to minimum the voice of sneeze.

“Karina-chan, why you touch that neko? You allergy to neko.” Say Rin.

“Just to kill time. Wow, nice gun. I always want it but oyaji said I don’t need gun. You really great ne, Chinen-kun. With help of Oedo’s people, you manage to get the gun illegally.” Say Karina.

“As expected, next leader generation of Mamoru. You know everything that you want to know easily.” Say Chinen.

“Unfortunately, the next leader generation of Mamoru is oyaji’s own heir. You may think that gun can save you but remember you’re not strong with that gun.” Say Karina.

“Don’t moves or I will shot your best friend.” Say Chinen as he grabs Rin and point the gun to her head.

Karina just smile to it. Chinen become irritated with it and ask, “Why you’re smiling? Are you okay to see your own best friend being shot in front of my house?”

“I already saw worse than that.” Say Karina.

“You okay to see your friend died?” ask Chinen.

“Of course no but I know you will ever shot her. You really like her and don’t want she get any injuries.” Say Karina.

“URUSAI!” shout Chinen.

*****************************************

Ryosuke tries to eavesdrop their conversation but it become harder as the surrounding. He wants to take a peek but afraid if suddenly Chinen realize him also at there. He has to wait for awhile before get out from the bush.

“BANG!!” suddenly, he hears the gun shot and when he gets out, he could see someone already on ground. He could see the person bleeding.