Twin...

Bad meet Good

 

                After several days, Ryosuke get discharge from the hospital. Isamu make a small celebration at Ryosuke’s house and invited them. Keito want to avoid going there but Karina drags him to go as Isamu already invite them.

                “Hey, I know you still mad with him but you just go there to accompany me. I promise that I will finish it fast.” Say Karina.

                “Okay but if you insist to stay any longer, I will go back first.” Say Keito.

                “Why you hate your father?” ask Karina.

                “It just… I don’t know how to say about it.” Say Keito.

                “I really jealous with you. Even you hate you father, your still alive. I already forget the feeling of a family.” Say Karina. Both of them go to Yamada’s house and Isamu welcome both of them into the house.

                “You’re late.” Say Yukiko.

                “Gomen, I just don’t know where is Ryosuke’s house. You know I have problem in direction.” Say Karina.

                “Take seat and enjoys the food. I’m so happy to see you’re here, Keito? How’s your mother?” say Isamu.

                “She’s okay but really busy with her work and rarely go back home.” Say Keito.

                “Oh… enjoy yourself.” Say Isamu and leave him. Keito join others and join their conversation but he more to throw his sight to outside the window.

****************************************

                After that, Karina and Keito walk back home as he wants to send Karina back home first. Karina says, “What’s wrong with you today? You seem distracted when Isamu oji-san invited us to his house.”

                “I don’t know. I haven’t met him for ages.” Say Keito.

                “You must have many things to say to him, right? But you don’t know how to begin it.” Say Karina.

                “What are you talking about? It’s nonsense.” Say Keito.

                “You can lie anyone but the truth writes inside your eyes.” Say Karina.

                “And you can see it. I think it’s not time to talk about it.” Say Keito.

********************************************

                Ryosuke helps Isamu to clean the mess as his father suddenly feel pain. Isamu says, “It seems he also grow up well. Like you.”

                “You still concern about him?” ask Ryosuke.

                “He also my son. I bet your mother only think about work and forget about him. She really wants to do that until leave me.” Say Isamu.

Flashback.

                “Can you just let me work? I’m not your servant in this house.” Say Aoi.

                “You’re my wife and your task is to make sure everything perfect while I go out for work.” Say Isamu.

                “I don’t want to stay at this house anymore. I want to do what I want to do. I’m leaving here and I don’t want to be with you anymore.” Say Aoi. She leaves the house with Keito who knows nothing about it.

                “Why we leave them, ka-chan?” ask little Keito.

                “Your father hates us and don’t want us to live with him anymore. Starting from today, it only left both of us and no one could help us anymore.” Say Aoi. Ryosuke hears everything from his hidden spot and begin hate Aoi because she leave his father.

Flashback end.

*******************************

                The next day, Ryosuke goes to school like usual. He thinks to go school with Rin but Karina already with her. Rin get into the class and says, “Ohayou, Ryo-kun. Why you face look scary at time like this?”

                “Nothing. I just think about something that unimportant just now.” Say Ryosuke.

                Rin notice something weird with Ryosuke but she can’t say anything about it to him. When come to lunch break, she says to Karina, “Karina-chan, can you help me? I will leave Japan soon but I don’t want to regret anything.”

                “Okay, just say what you want to say.” Say Karina.

                “I want to see Ryosuke and Keito doesn’t hold any hatred anymore. Even they look nothing happen but I think them…” Rin can’t finish her words.

                Karina just smiles and says, “You don’t have to worry about it. I will do it as soon I get your order, ojou-sama.”

                “Don’t ever call me, ojou-sama.” Say Rin and Karina just giggle with it.

                After school, Karina suddenly gives an idea, “Hey, how about we go to Keito’s house? He didn’t come to school today and I’m worried about him.”

                “I want to go but I already promise Yuyan to help him today. Send my regards to him, okay?” say Yukiko before leave them.

                “Ryo-kun, let’s go to visit Keito.” Say Rin as she holds Ryosuke’s hand.

                “I have things to do. You with Hakushika to go to his place, right?” say Ryosuke.

                “I may go back late when at there. You want Rin-chan to go home alone?” say Karina.

**********************************

                Ryosuke just follow them to Keito’s house as he doesn’t want Rin to go home alone. He just hopes Aoi not at home as he doesn’t want to meet her anymore.

                When they reach at Keito’s house, Karina knocks the door several times before Keito opens the door. Karina says, “We worry about you. I ask your classmate and they said you didn’t come to school.”

                “Oh, I just not feeling well today.” Say Keito. They get into the house and surprise to see the house in mess.

                “They come again?” ask Karina as she picks up magazines before put it on table.

                “Yeah, it seem mama doesn’t do what they promise.” Say Keito.

                “That’s why you don’t come to school today.” Say Karina.

                “You’re injured. Did you already treat those wounds?” say Rin.

                “This can be treating by saliva.” Say Keito.

                “You answer same with Ryosuke when I ask about his wounds.” Say Rin.

                “Of course they are same both of them are twin brother.” Say Karina and she receive glare from both of the boys but she doesn’t even care about it.

                “Keito, can I lend your kitchen? You must be doesn’t eat yet. I already bought something for you.” Say Karina.

                “Just use it. Only you who use it.” Say Keito.

                Karina goes to kitchen to prepare food. Rin wants to help her but Karina says that she should help her to avoid the boys fight again. Rin just takes seat between both of the boys and says, “Where’s your mom?”

                “She still work at outside and come back home drunk.” Say Keito.

                After several minutes, Karina done cooking and arrange food on table. Four of them eat together but only silent accompany them. When they finish eating, they clean the table and the front door open.

                “Tadaima~~Ah, we have guests. Gomen, you have to see me in this state. Karina-chan also here.” say Aoi while she’s drunk.

                “Yeah, I worry about Keito as he didn’t come to school today. Let me help you, oba-san.” Say Karina.

                “Wah, you already grow up, Ryosuke. I almost can’t recognize you just now.” Say Aoi as she ruffles Ryosuke’s hair.

                “Don’t touch me, . I never know who you are.” Say Ryosuke as he gets out from the house. Rin quickly follow him as she wants to know about what happen straight from him.

                “Ryo-kun, what happen to you? I had never seen you like this.” Say Rin.

                “I really hate that woman. It is necessary to leave that old man just because she want to work? That nonsense reason that I wouldn’t ever accept it. I don’t understand why she should leave us because of that.” Say Ryosuke as he punches the wall.

                “You actually worried about your father, right?” ask Rin.

                “Why you say like that?” ask Ryosuke back.

                “You know your father really love your mother and your father only want to protect your mother. You sad when know your father down at that time but you only keep it in yourself.” Say Rin.

                “Maybe you’re right.” Say Ryosuke.

                “My parent also argues each other sometimes. I always blame myself because of it but with support from people surround me, I endure it.” Say Rin.

                “I heard from Karina-chan that your mother actually in big debt with loan shark. She works at snack bar and other work just to make sure she can clean the debt. That’s why she doesn’t always at home.” Say Rin.

                “Are you try to say that I should ask that to go back to my old man?” ask Ryosuke.

                “I didn’t mean like that but you can think about it by yourself. If you want to meet her again, just go. I bet she actually wait for you to visit her.” Say Rin.

                “You want to go back home?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Yes.” Say Rin. Ryosuke send Rin to go back home. He keeps thinking about Rin’s words to him all night. He can’t sleep because keep think about it.

*******************************

                The next morning, Ryosuke think to skip school for that day for the first time. He decides to go to arcade and play games at there. He wants to forget everything about yesterday’s short moment with Aoi. He really hates to remember about it again. For him, Aoi no longer exist in his life.

                “Ha, I know you will skip school today.” Say Karina when he still playing street fighter.

                “How you know I’m here?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Hey, my connection is wide. I can know everything I want.” Say Karina.

                “Rin-san knows about it?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Relax. Rin-chan not coming to school today because she needs to go hospital medical check-up. I came to her house this morning and she told me about it. I went to school and left half-way with reason I’m sick.” Say Karina.

                “You sick? Are making joke at here?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Yeah, a bad joke. I like to make it. Anyway, Keito didn’t come to school again today.” Say Karina.

                “Like I care about him.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Wah, it really hard yesterday. After you left the house, oba-san invite me to accompany her for drinks. She already drunk but still can go to 3 bars for drink. I have to bring her back home and I really hate sake’s smell. Keito has to skip school today because he wants to take care of oba-san.” say Karina.

                “Why you telling me about that?” ask Ryosuke.

                “Just want to give you that information. I bet you want to know about it.” Say Karina as she begins play with the machine beside Ryosuke. Ryosuke begin spacing out again after hear Karina’s words.

**********************************

                After bored playing at there, Karina says, “Ah, I’m bored at here. I want to visit Keito after this. You want to join me?”

                “I don’t want to go that place anymore.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Okay, if you want to come. Just come to that place and maybe you can help them even it’s only little help.” Say Karina before leave. Ryosuke just watch Karina’s back until she disappear from that place.

                “Should I go or not? Forget about it. I don’t want to meet her again.” Say Ryosuke.

                “If you want to meet her again, just go to meet her.” Ryosuke remember Rin’s words. After several minutes think about it, he decides to go to visit Aoi. He also buys some herbs for Aoi to improve her health as he heard she work really hard.

********************************

                He almost reaches at the house when he hears people fighting from the house. He rushes into the house and could see both Karina and Keito fight with people. He quickly joins them and fights the bad guys. After several minutes, they down and rush to leave the house.

                “What happen?” ask Ryosuke.

                “They come to ask for debt but oba-san already pay little amount of it. They mad and want to hit oba-san. Luckily, you come right in time.” Say Karina.

                “Ka-chan, are you okay?” ask Keito as he get near Aoi.

                “I’m okay dear. You’re injured.” Say Aoi.

                “It’s okay, ka-chan. I’m boy and this wound just small matter to me.” Say Keito.

                “Are you okay, Karina-chan, Ryosuke?” ask Aoi.

                 “I’m okay, oba-san. Even I’m a girl but I can fight well.” Say Karina.

                 “I’m okay. This is for you. I suddenly think to buy this for you.” Say Ryosuke as he gives a bad to Aoi.

               “Thank you, Ryosuke.” Say Aoi.

                “If you want, I can talk to old man that you need help from him.” Say Ryosuke.

                “Please don’t tell him about it, I don’t want to burden him or make him involve in my problem.” Say Aoi.

                “Old man still worry about you and always hope you talk with him.” Say Ryosuke.