Chapter 1

Bad meet Good
Ryosuke still in his dreamland when suddenly, “RYOSUKE!!” shout Isamu from outside his room.

“Shut up. I want to sleep more, old man.” Say Ryosuke.

“I get call from your school and they said you get involve into fight.” Say Isamu.

“It was that boy who wants to fight with me and I won the fight. You don’t have to brag about it.” Say Ryosuke.

“I don’t care about it. You already been fired from the school. Where should I send you after this? Not many schools accept students like you.” Say Isamu.

“I can go out to find any suitable job for me.” Say Ryosuke.

“No, you have to go school and graduate before you think to work. You want to work with body like this? Just finish high school and I will let you do what you want.” Say Isamu.

“Why you really want me to graduate from high school?” ask Ryosuke.

“Your mom will mad if I don’t let you finish your high school. At least, you should prove to her that you can graduate from high school.” Say Isamu.

“Old man, why you really concern about her? She already leaves us from 10 years. You should forget about her and think what you want for your life.” say Ryosuke. Actually, he really care about Isamu but he hate to show it.

“This time, I will ask your mom to send you to same school with your twin brother.” Say Isamu.

“I don’t want to go to that school if he’s around me.” Say Ryosuke.

“Just get your in that school and graduate from there. I don’t want to hear any bad comment from you anymore.” Scold Isamu before leave Ryosuke to go work.

Ryosuke gets back to his bed and try to continue his sleep but he begin think about it. Since kids, he really hates to be compared with his twin-brother. Everyone says his twin-brother is better than him and he just someone that nobody would want.

***********************************

“Rin-chan, are you okay?” ask Yukiko.

“I’m okay. Why you say like that?” ask Rin.

“You just not yourself today.” Say Yukiko.

Rin tries to throw her sights outside the class but suddenly, she realizes that Karina looks straight into her eyes. She surrenders and says, “Okay, yesterday, a group of delinquent student disturbs me.”

“From what school?” ask Karina.

“I don’t know. I was too scared at that time.” Say Rin.

“And, what happened?” ask Yukiko.

“A boy in our age helps me and sends me back to my house. He’s look like delinquent but has pure heart to help me.” Say Rin.

“You know his name?” ask Yukiko.

“If I’m not mistaken, his name is Yamada Ryosuke.” Say Rin.

“Yamada Ryosuke helps you?” ask Karina.

“You know him?” ask Rin as she shock to see Karina’s reaction.

“I… don’t really know him but I always hear that he always change school as he always gets into fights and no one can control him.” Say Karina.

“How you can know about it?” ask Yukiko.

“Oh… my aniki was his senior at Shirogin and when the first two weeks he gets into the school, he already causes chaos and being fired from that school. My aniki had feel his strength and I hate him as he make aniki stay on hospital bed for 1 month.” Say Karina.

“Eh, really? He’s dangerous.” Say Yukiko.

“But what you say and what I saw, really different.” Say Rin.

“Maybe you already being affect by his charm. Many girls admire him because of his cold attitude to others.” Say Karina.

“Wow, it seems you know many things about him.” Say Yukiko.

“I… just… have wide connections about it. If you want to know anything, I can ask anyone about it.” Say Karina.

“If he gets fired, he will be transfer to this school. You think we can feel safe at school?” ask Yukiko.

“Don’t worry about it. Our ojou-sama can control him like she control ‘Special class’ and me.” Say Karina and she receive smack from Rin.

“Could you stop calling me, ojou-sama? I hate being call like that. I afraid everyone will start call me like that.” Say Rin.

“I just used to call you like that. Hm… maybe I should think other name for you.” Say Karina.

“Don’t you ever dare to think to do that.” Say Rin.

“Okay, I was joking and you don’t have to be mad with it.” Say Karina.

********************************

After several days, Ryosuke goes to Seika Gakuen with Isamu. Isamu just want to make sure Ryosuke doesn’t run away from it. At staff room, the principal says, “Based on your record, we have to put you in ‘Special class’ but it already full. We will put you in second ‘Normal class’.”

Ryosuke bring to meet his homeroom sensei and go to class. When he gets into the class and wants to introduce himself, he realizes something. He says, “Wow, it coincidence to meet you at here, Keito; my twin-brother.”

“What you want? Make problem with me again?” ask Keito as he tries to ignore Ryosuke.

“It my purpose in my life. I don’t want you to live calm at here.” Say Ryosuke.

“What did you said?” ask Keito. Both of them get near and begin beat each other. In the class, situation begins panic and everyone wants to run to avoid them. Everyone can hear the noise and want to see what happen.

“Hey, the new transfer student fight with his classmate.” Say one of Rin’s classmates.

“Really? Let’s go see it.” Say Karina.

“Baka, we should stay at our seat.” Say Yukiko.

“Controller has to use her power to stop the fight and she needs protector like me to avoid her get beat.” Say Karina.

“Let’s go.” Say Rin as she goes out with Karina.

“EH?” Yukiko surprise to see Rin’s action.

“Yabai, I’m scared.” Say Rin.

“Relax. I will make sure you didn’t have any injury.” Say Karina.

Both of them go through crowds to get into the class. When they success to get into the class, Rin really surprise with it and say, “Yamada-san, what are you doing here?”

“He’s transfer student.” Say sensei.

“Both of stop fighting! You just meet today and already fight?!” shout Rin.

“He’s my twin brother and I really hate him. Never think we will meet again at place like this.” Say Ryosuke.

“Keito is your twin-brother?” ask Karina.

“Yes, but I never proud to be his twin-brother. He just good-for-nothing to me.” Say Ryosuke.

“Because of that silly reason, both of you fight?” ask Rin. Everyone can see Rin really mad at that time.

“You just interrupt us, your .” Say Keito as he tries to punch Rin but someone blocks his punch.

“Don’t involve her in our fight.” Say Ryosuke.

“Both of you come to my room after treat your wound.” Shout Iwa-sensei.

Ryosuke and Keito go to infirmary to treat their wound. Rin treat Ryosuke’s wound while Karina just stands between them to make sure both of them not fight again. Karina says, “I never thought that I will meet the person who makes my aniki suffer at this school.”

“Karina-chan, stop it.” Say Rin.

“Before this, you beat my aniki and now my boyfriend. If I have knife in my hand right now, I would stab you at here.” Say Karina.

“KARINA-CHAN, I SAY STOP IT. DON”T YOU HEAR MY WORDS?” ask Rin.

“Lucky Rin-chan at here.” Say Karina as she looks to other direction.

After they had done treat the wound, they go to meet Iwa-sensei. Rin has to make sure both Ryosuke and Keito not fight anymore while Karina makes sure they didn’t make Rin injured. In Iwa-sensei’s room, Iwa-sensei says, “Yamada-san, you just get into this school just now and Okamoto-san, you just been transferred in that class last week. It is important for both of you to fight?”

Iwa-sensei leaves out huge sigh and tries to fan himself as he think about something. Karina sees it and say, “Be careful, Iwa-sensei. If you fan yourself too hard, I afraid we have to help you to find your wig.”

Iwa-sensei quickly covers his head and says, “Right now, I will let Okamoto-san stay at that class while you, Yamada-san, you will go to same class with Walker. Walker, I need your cooperation to look after him and report me if he make slack.”

“Yes, sensei.” Say Rin.

“Iwa-sensei, can I change my class? I don’t want to be in same class with him.” Say Karina.

“Hakushika-san, you want to know I put him at your class? I believe Walker can control him like she controls you. You have to stay in that class. You guys may leave here.” Say Iwa-sensei.

“Let’s leave this room before we have to help sensei to find his wig.” Say Karina.

*************************************

“This is your new classmate. You can go seat at empty spot at back of the class.” Say sensei.

Ryosuke sees the empty spot and realize it beside Rin’s seat. He walks to get to his seat and suddenly he trip over something and fall on the floor. When he sees who do it, it is Karina, “Opss… I never know you will use this route.”

“It seems you really want to fight with me.” Say Ryosuke.

“I’m on. Where and when?” ask Karina. Her words just pouring oil to fire.

“Karina-chan, we in the class.” Say Rin.

Karina ‘tsk’ed with it and face to in front. No one dare to laugh with it as they see Ryosuke’s scary expression. Ryosuke get to his seat and the class begins. When it comes to break time, Rin get near Ryosuke and says, “I have to bring you to take a look around school.”

“Why you have to do that? I will not be here for long time.” Say Ryosuke.

“You will stay at this school and graduate with us. Let’s go.” Say Rin as she pulls Ryosuke to go around the school. This is the first time Ryosuke doesn’t feel irritate with what someone do to him. When he sees Rin’s hand his hand, his heart feel something new but he can’t describe it by words.

“You can’t be with Rin-chan. I will make your suffer in this school.” Say someone far from their place.