caged

your sweet lies...
 

SIWON POV~

Its bean almost a week after the truce that night, as promised we haven’t fought but that still didn’t mean we would be closer, there is still some boundaries …lee teuk hyung had been ignoring us, including eunhyuk and locked himself in his office… as for eunhyuk hyuung, well; ever since that party he was moody and somewhat hard to see. 

Anyway, I was standing in the kitchen looking for something to eat... While kyuhyun was sitting on the kitchen counter eating a chocolate cake, I stopped fiddling in the fridge, and settled for watching the cute kid finishing his chocolate cake.    

“Stop staring” he said while placing the plate in the sink

“I’m not staring…you have some chocolate on your face little boy”

I chuckled when I saw the confused look he shot me, I gave him a napkin so he could wipe the chocolate, but he didn’t take it.  I frowned and decided to wipe it myself, I got closer to him but he took another step backward…

“whats wrong kyu?”

He eyed the napkin in my hand first then looked at me “are you going to use that?”

I looked at him confused and nodded saying “yes …why?”

This time he got closer to me snatching the napkin from my hand, I thought he will do it himself but he tossed it on the ground instead. 

“That’s not what you used to do before…” he said while wounding his arms around my neck

I moved forward and the chocolate smear near his lips; my lovely brother is a messy eater, so naturally the chocolate would be on his cheeks and even some of it was on the tip of his nose… I chuckled when I finished cleaning every part of his face, placing one last kiss on the tip of his nose…

“You make it obvious that you remember”   I said while locking gazes with him

He smiled genuinely to me before saying “who said I want to hide it…its boring”

He continued “besides …there are still some memories that I don’t really get…vague…” 

“So…since when …you know… the memories …?” I swallowed an imaginary lump

“I don’t know…it started after the accident with vague pictures, events and people I didn’t know…it drive me crazy since I couldn’t understand anything in my mind…” he trailed off, one of his hands was messing with my hair while the other was making circles on my chest

“Do you remember what happened before the accident? Do you even remember the details of the whole thing…?” I couldn’t help it, I was itching to know

“I…remember some of it…practically the parts that will make you feel guilt siwon…”

He said the last part softly almost like a whisper, before leaving me alone in the kitchen…

I closed my eyes as images from the accident rushed into my mind, at that Hateful night we, meaning me, kyuhyun and  Kane a mutual friend of ours, we were leaving a Mark’s  party; “an old friend”.  I was driving; Kane was in the passenger’s seat while kyu was sitting at the back wearing a furious angry face. 

Flash Back~

“What’s wrong with you kyu” Kane voice sounded amused

The little er knows why kyu was shooting his elder sharp glares, but pretended to be dense

“NOTHING” -kyu

“Respect, kyu” – siwon spoke, not removing his eyes from the road

“Yeah right; like you respect others...” kyu muttered under his breath, siwon knotted his eyebrows into a frown, while Kane tried his best not to burst out of laughter…

“What does that suppose to mean” said siwon, still frowning

“I’m not the one who goes around kissing strangers, almost ing in front of every one’s eyes  ...” – kyu lost his nerves and shouted at his older brother 

Siwon turned around and looking at the younger “what does that suppose to mean, Brat;I do what I want whenever I want, stay out of it” he hissed

“Fine do whatever you want and I will stop loving you” kyu spoke the last part in a whisper

Siwon wasn’t looking at the road, he was looking at the younger in the back, he actually heard the last part and froze in his place, that’s when everything happened too fast … Kane actually managed to direct the car a little bit away from the other car but only succeeding in making his entire side take Most of the damage.  The brothers made it while Kane died in the middle of the surgery, they couldn’t save him. 

END of flashback~

“I guess it’s easier on him…to blame the whole thing on me” siwon whispered

 

--------------- 

 

The phone kept on buzzing for the up tenth time, it seemed as if it was begging its owner either to silence it or simply answer.  He was about to ignore the call, for it had been a new habit in the last three days, in fact he didn’t even get back home the past days and even skipped collage.  He sighed, taking a look at the caller’s ID. It was a strange number, so he didn’t replay figuring it might be wrong number. 

He started thinking how did he reach this point? Well; it’s easy, hearing that his mum is coming back; it was enough to make him wanting to disappear.  Don’t get him wrong he loves the woman, but she became too much lately, she had been setting blind dates for him, marriage interviews with both genders , the worst thing is she got heechul full support.  Meaning he is trapped.

The sound of his phone buzzing woke him up from his thoughts; it was a new message from the previous number…

From:  xxxxx

its eunhyuk , I need to talk to you

Eunhyuk?! Who’s that? Do I know him?

Soon another text followed

From:  xxxxx

red haired, kyuhyun cousin

Oh yeah, now I remember; wait how did he get my number? Hmm this is interesting

 

15 minutes later ~
At Heaven Café
 

From: Donghae

I will be there in five minutes

 

Jingles of the bell at the front door indicated the arriving of a new comer. A minute or so, and his head shot up, upon hearing a small “Hey” which by the way didn’t seem that friendly, more like bored. 

“Hi…” the red haired smiled and motioned for the later to sit down, the brunette complied, plopping himself on the chair facing the red haired, shooting him with bored looks, resting his head on the back of his hand not bothering to layer his boredom “get to the point”

The red haired spoke “an agreement”, and then he took a sip from his coffee “coffee? ... My treat”

“Is she following you?” donghae spoke, he could clearly see the girl sitting at the back, obviously she was watching them, and she at it, for she had been trying to cover her doings by shoving her half her face into a magazine.  What made her more obvious was that she had been holding the magazine upside down. 

Eunhyuk chuckled muttering a faint ‘Bingo’ while the brunette saw that arching a brow is more than enough to urge the red haired into talking. 

“It’s as easy as this, the only way to get rid of her is by me being with you …like this you stop the crazy daily confessions…” eunhyuk spoke calmly, stopping to take another sip of his coffee

The brunette seemed to study the offer, and Eunhyuk spoke again starring at nothing in particular “maybe…we could free ourselves from the deadly grip of this suffocating boredom…Maybe” 

Eunhyuk rested his head on the back of his hand, gazing lazily at the quite brunette in front of him. 

After somewhat short silence the brunette spoke as he rose up from his seat “you…take care of me”  he directed himself until he stood perfectly behind the elder’s seat, hugging him with a little force, he bended a little to whisper “you will be my boyfriend”. 

“Is that a yes?!”

“Ice cream!” the brunette exclaimed out of nowhere, he grabbed eunhyuk’s hand and dragged him towards the counter; he giggled “your treat”. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm soooo sooorrryy guys, i was supposeto update earlier but i was busy with collage then i fell sick ,,, the list could go on

any way, i will try to behave and update more ^^ , at least its a long chabby , got some answers i hope ;p

ok, i'm going to bed now ,have exam tomorrow