Heart Beat

your sweet lies...

 

Donghae POV~

“no, I just whispered in his mouth”

His voice kept on popping in my head, after we got out of the restaurant I l pulled my hand from his and ran away…and so…I’m in the park now trying to clear my mind but his annoying voice is torturing me…but really ‘a whisper in the mouth’…it’s kind of cute and romantic the way he said it…i shook my head trying to shake off those thoughts of him…I should not think of it like this we have nothing between us, it’s just a deal besides …I don’t really know him and he has two faced personality… ok I should stop thinking about him since its driving me crazy…I need a drink…

I got up determining on getting wasted, I will go home first take a relaxing shower then go to the bar, dance a bit and getting drunk…then going home…sounds like a good plan ;yeah right~

Just when I stepped into my house I had to blink twice, just to make sure my eyes aren’t playing tricks on me, He was there in my living room walking back and forth with a frown on his face, his cell phone in his hand, and it seems his knuckles are turning whit due to his frustration; which kind of made me pity the poor cell phone…the red haired didn’t seem to notice my presence and out of nowhere he threw his cell phone into the wall, I released a small whimper from the impact of the phone smashing …which kind of led him to notice that I’m here. 

“mmm How did you get in?”I asked awkwardly trying my best to avoid his eyes, but really as far as I know heechul is working at the company and mum mentioned something about meeting some friends, so how did he get in if no one was here?

The red haired got closer to me silently, my brain shouted at me to run away from him, scared that he might be angry at me for running away this morning…but oddly my feet’s remained rooted to the ground…I closed my eyes tightly expecting him to do the worst but what he did was totally different and unexpected… he hugged me; tightly… I heard him whisper hoarsely

 “I was worried”   

My mind screamed for me to move away, but my body refused to.  I felt my heart beating abnormally fast; what is it beating so fast for? What is it that I’m feeling now? Could it be that I’m falling for him?! No I don’t want to, I’m not falling and I will never fall in love… because simply; there is no such as love. 

He took a step or two back, completely letting go…the look in his eyes are unreadable, is it possible that he knew what was I thinking?...being so caught up with my thoughts I didn’t realize that now I’m sitting next to him on the couch at my living room, my mum was sitting in front of me and my cousin heechul was sitting next to her…when did they get here? I wondered…I felt something cold touching my hand; his fingers, his cold lean fingers were resting loosely on mine…he started moving his fingers in patterns, and oddly I continued looking at his fingertips making a regular pattern on the back of my hand…

“They are talking to you” he whispered to me…

I raised my head throwing a quick glance at him before keeping my gaze on my mum and heechul…

“Hae are you ok with that?” heechul spoke as he smiled his trade mark smile, it’s a smirk by the way ~

  I was just about to ask him what is it but he added quickly “or you were busy eye your boyfriend instead of listening to us”

I could feel my ears heating up, I looked down as I fought the rising blush on my face quickly agreeing to whatever it is they were suggesting…

“What? no! And I was listening; yes I’m ok with it…”

Heechul smirk only stretched on his face and grew wider…my stomach twisted as I thought what kind of trouble I pushed myself into this time?

Out of nowhere he leaned in planting a kiss on my cheek and said with a chuckle “I can’t wait to see you in that dress, this should be interesting”

“Dress?!” I mumbled not understanding what’s going on…

Heechul singed “too late baby~”

My mum jumped up clasping her hands “well you just agreed to accompany me to a party…as a girl” she chuckled musingly

O…k

Take a deep breath donghae, this is a jock right …?

“You aren’t serious…you are kidding right?”

My mum chuckled “no I am dead serious hae, it’s been so long since dressed you up In girls clothes…”

 “Yeah I kind of missed the cute hae girl too” heechul chuckled too

I don’t know why but my hands automatically wounded around his waist, trying my best to hide my face from everyone I snuggled into his chest shaking my head signaling that I don’t want that… I wonder since when did I started acting childishly and this freely around him? What if he hated it...I felt my heart twisting in pain at the thought, I closed my eyes and counted five seconds and when I will open them again I won’t be having any of these feelings…I promise

One …my heart would stop beating like drums when I see him, my breath won’t get caught in my through…three, four… his kisses are meaningless, the warmth of being in his hugs won’t give me this extraordinary comfort…five…I opened my eyes again…his hand is patting my head now, he smiled at me when I lifted my head from his chest…

“It’s ok; no one is forcing you to do that” and he smiled to me

What happened to my five seconds? Why do I feel this fluffy when he smiled? Why is my heart still beating like drums??...

I don’t want love, it’s only good at first but it’s painful like hell, it leaves you broken, shattered and like a living dead you continue to live…I’ve seen a lot of people getting hurt because of this thing called Love…and I’m not ready to be hurt, because I don’t think I would survive if he broke my heart…

I buried my face in the crock of his neck, I whispered tired from my thoughts “please…be gentle with my fragile heart”

I closed my eyes surrendering to slumber, taking it as an escape from his reaction to my words and escaping my new found feelings for this red haired…

~END POV~

 

~You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back~

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, sorry there was no kyuwon in here...really sorry coz i hav no idea what to do first with them

and sorry for not updating sooner plus my crappy writting style

anyway; do you have any suggestions ?? or do you want something specefic to happen~ i'm all ears ^^