temptation

your sweet lies...

*“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time”*

------------------------------------------------

 

Kyu POV~

No one is here? Where is he? Did he leave me?? I felt my heart clench as I opened siwon’s room to find it empty.  I ran downstairs searching for him, he is not in the kitchen, not in the living room, not in the bathroom, and he isn’t here! Where did he go? It’s raining outside… and I-I know that he won’t leave like this without telling me or informing me with a note or a text.  I checked my phone; and there is nothing. The house is empty and there is no trace of him…donghae was right; one day he won’t be here by my side, one day he will stop caring about me. 

Gosh! What have I done?

I brought myself outside and sat on the door steps.  I don’t care if it’s raining, if he isn’t here anymore what should I do… i really don’t know.  I haven’t felt this scared before, not in my two years memory, not even when I woke up without a single thought of whom the hell am I. 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“donghae sunbae “

The said man turned around upon hearing his name, it was still raining and he was going back to his house with a certain red haired following him silently, who held an umbrella and kindly sharing it with him.  

“yes?” donghae spoke sofly with a sweet smile adoring his face, looking at the familiar blonde boy, whom is slightly shorter than donghae himself.

The blond boy was hiding something behind his back, and took a quick glance at the elder boy before shyly looking away.  In the middle of his nervousness he didn’t seem to notice eunhyuk’s presence at all.  However, the red haired did have an idea on what the boy wanted from donghae.  It wasn’t hard to notice that the boy had a little crush on the oblivious smiling brunette. 

“I like you, please be my boyfriend” the boy spoke quickly as he bowed his head, with his hand stretched out, holding a red rose. 

The red haired didn’t seemed shock or even irritated the slightest, and if he did; then he was good at keeping his poker face.  Donghae on the other hand, in the middle of his confusion and shock of the boy’s straight forward attitude, his hand unconsciously reached out for the rose…

 Just before his finger tips touched the rose, it has been snatched away from the blonds hand by none other than eunhyuk. 

--------------------------------------------------

 

The soacking brunette raised his head as he felt something or rather someone approaching, and as soon as his eyes landed on the tall figure, he wasted no time on running straight to that man’s arms.  Throwing his entire body on the elder’s, hugging him as tight as he could.

 

Kyu POV~

 

“You are here” I repeated constantly, assuring myself that he is here and not just another fragment of my imagination or one of those broken pieces of memories that I’ve been having lately. 

“Yeah I’m here kyu what is it? What happened are you hurt or…-“he pulled out a bit from the hug so he could look at me in the eye. 

I closed my eyes and focusing on the blur voice in my head trying to make it clearer…to identify those voices , my head hurts, my knees are weak, and I feel so helpless…clutching my head and stepping backwards …

 

(A/n:   Kyu is kind of having flash backs now, more like voices in his head and some vague pictures…still kyu POV~)

I saw nothing, I just heard …

The sound of moans, bodies slamming against each other

‘unngh, si - unghh…won, that’s goo-od’

The darkness slowly faded from my vision, and the picture became clearer

I was standing behind a slightly opened door, my hand covering my mouth, my eyes are wide open, and the terror in me increased as I heard that girl siwon’s name with a mix of little grunts and curses that came from that room…

*********************

 Then I saw it, what seemed like a younger version of me staring silently at nothing, also there was an old man sitting next to the young me in what seemed like a hospital room.   He was talking but I couldn’t make out the words he’s been saying…he looked desperate to get a respond from the young me whom seemed…not caring?

***********************

Again, here I am standing watching the figure of a younger version of my elder brother walking away from me…was it him that was walking away?! Or was it me?

Ooh it was the silent young me, I was walking with the same old man while my older brother stood there smiling at me…

*************************

Now I’m in a small empty room that had a very small window and a bed in the corner, the room looked very depressing…the young me kept staring at the window while the doctor kept on talking…still not getting a respond from the silent me

He handed the young me some Madison to drink, and I complied. 

************************

I was sitting in a white hall, with people walking around, some of them were nurses but the majority was doing weird things…

One was sitting in the corner laughing and then crying

A girl was walking in circles mumbling something about us being kidnapped

A chubby guy was sitting next to the window with a pen in hand and writing some weird symbols on the glass…

I looked through the window that I’ve been leaning on; there was a garden and a huge sign that reads ‘Hope Asylum’, then everything turned dark again…     

**********************

(A/n: in here, kyu just hear those voices, it’s not a conversation, well; you could say it’s a mix of memories, each phrase came from a different memory.  : P hey the guy is getting some memories back it doesn’t suppose to make sense XD)

Another voice emerged, it was shouting at me and I could still hear some faint sobs and little sniffs between those shouts...

‘Where are you going?’  The voice came calm with a threatening tone this time

‘Stop it, listen to me brat’

I heard some sobs and the voice whispered ‘I hate you’

And all of a sudden the same voice shouted

‘Why won’t you wake up?’

‘Stop torturing me’

Soft whisper that came out strangled with desperation ‘I’m sorry, I really am’

Again the same voice whispered softly   ‘You are the only one I have, how can I hate you?’

I know that voice; I know it very well…its siwon! But all what I can see is just darkness and more darkness…

(A/n: the flash backs ends here)

***********************

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Just before Donghae’s finger tips touched the rose, it has been snatched away from the blonds hand by none other than eunhyuk. 

Both the brunette and the young blond looked at eunhyuk whom had the rose in his grasp…while the umbrella he had been holding earlier lay forgotten in the ground, leaving him and donghae exposed to the rain…

“what you said” eunhyuk whispered to donghae as he placed the rose in the brunettes dress shirt pocket… his hand reached to hae’s brown hair, his face getting closer as his hand got lower and finally rested behind the brunettes neck

 “That you want me to be gentle with your heart?” he whispered before kissing that inviting neck…

Donghae nodded forgetting that blond is still there in front of him, and not realizing that he is now exposed to the rain

He throw a look to the blonde before crashing his plumb lips against hae’s thin ones, smashing the younger into the wall next to him in the process… it wasn’t that kind of sweet kiss but it was rather a quick rough kiss because the red haired soon broke the kiss much to the dazed brunette displeasure…

“I really don’t appreciate it when people approach my property” the red haired spoke to the blonde but still keeping his eyes on the panting brunette.   

------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyu POV~

I opened my eyes as the voices disappeared; I was still standing in front of him; both soaking wet, the rain still pouring…and him silently observing my every move as if waiting for me to do something…

I so badly wanted to shout at him, I can never think rationally, its either I say the opposite of what I mean, or I act like a damn jerk and sometime he makes me act childishly unconsciously…I blame him for making me this confused …

“I blame you for making me like this, damn you; why do I keep acting like a helpless kid around you…I never know what should I do I never act rationally…I hate you for worrying about me, I hate you because you care so much about me even when I shout at you…why do you still not hate me?? I’m not even nice towards you”

He was looking at me silently, with that damn lovely smile of his that is only getting wider by the second only to reveal his cute dimples…why was he smiling???

 Ooh I just blow up on him; pretty much I just told him that I hated him.  I didn’t just say that out loud.  Did I? !

He spoke calmly “Do you really hate me?” and that smile is not leaving his face

How can you smile when someone tell you he hate’s you.  I’m speechless.  I really wanted to say something really mean to him, but when I opened my mouth not a single word came out. 

He inched closer to me, he whispered “Never mind” before he crashed his lips on mine, I was lost with him…the way my lips were captured between his. How he moved his lips slowly against mine…and it took me less than a second to kiss back.  I was so lost with his scent invading my senses, how his favorite cologne ‘One million’ mixed up with his masculine smell. The kiss turned fiercer and before I knew it our tongues were battling for dominions…he pulled away as the need for air became a barrier, pecking my lips gently before taking a small step away from me, with his hand still not letting go from mine…

We kissed, in the street, in front of our damn house and we are brothers! Great…

I was panicking and I’m sure he noticed that.

“I don’t care, whatever may happens you still got me”

“We are siblings” I whispered

“I told you I don’t care…and don’t you dare lie to me about hating me and .  You kissed back didn’t you” his voice rose a bit than usual…then he took a breath calming himself …he hugged me tightly, his strong arms embracing my body.  It felt nice to be in his arms… and so I hugged him back. 

 “Have enough courage to trust love one more time … and always one more time”  he whispered softly and I’m sure he read this line somewhere, nevertheless;  I smiled. 

-------------------------------------------------------

*“The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss”*

-----------------------------------------------------------

The End?