Mine

your sweet lies...

Donghae knew about the situation from kyu….

 it was only a moment of time until kyu shivered again  as he remembered his brother words…donghae wouldn’t want to miss the chance of mocking his best friend, he  smirked as he repeated what siwon said :  don’t lie ...you are mine…

Kyu is glaring at him, but that’s not enough to make him stop laughing, after some real efforts donghae stopped laughing.

  • Seriously,,,

He couldn’t even finish his words and kyu has already lifted him, he was amused and so he sent him a text while smiling widely, then he directly switched his phone off. 

Siwon is talking in the phone happily.  His smile got wider when he saw kyu standing in front of the gate.  He ended the call and went to kyu… meanwhile; kyu opened his phone reading a text from donghae he just received that says: 

Don’t lie… you are mine…

kekekekek

kyu kicked the gate in frustration cursing his friend, he didn’t notice that his brother was watching him amused.   He kicked the gate so hard that he shouted in pain and his brother asked him with concern and worry:   are you alright? 

Just hearing his voice made him freez, he could feel the awkwardness in the air… he doesn’t feel like staying with him for another minute but he really want to go home right now and the only one who could drive him there other than siwon is donghae who is having a class right now. 

So he said while avoiding his brother’s gaze:  mmm…hyung…I need to...go home…so can you…

Siwon’s phone ringing interrupted kyu; who pouted unconsciously…its so bad for siwon not to notice this...while he was focusing on the phone call…all what he said before he hung up was:  yes, ok….I will be there.

He looked at the younger with his sweet smile and said:  sorry kyu, what were you saying?

Kyu replied with a sad tone that almost sounded like a whisper:  I need to go home …I don’t feel well right now

His expressions became worried, saying:  I will take you with me…but first I need to stop by the airport…

Although kyu wondered about the reason, he didn’t voice it out, instead he nodded and followed him.

Silence invaded the car; and all of a sudden siwon asked:  who is he?

Kyu replied in confusion:  who is who??!!

He continued calmly:  your friend, he is always with you …

His mind travelled to donghae and immediately he thought about the text, he was about to curse him but he held his temper as he replied ignoring the question:  hyung…I’m tired

He kept his eyes on the road for a bit and drifted to dream land. 

Hands reached him from the back, it was dark and he was lift alone; the hands grabbed him muffling his mouth.  He was resisting and struggling for his freedom but those hands were stronger than him.  He closed his eyes tightly, wishing that he is somewhere else now.  All of a sudden the lights are on, the hands are gone and he is almost free, but not so fast; the brief moment of relief ended and his fears are hunting him when he realized that he is trapped in a room alone, and the lights are gone now.   He is shouting and screaming:  let me out..let me out of here…

He opened his eyes widely, panting and sweating.  He felt a hand on his shoulder and immediately jumped sticking his body to the window.  Seeing his reaction siwon pulled his hand back saying gently:  it’s ok now ….another bad dream? Perhaps it’s about the accident?

Kyu nodded and took a deep breath while glancing the place.

  • Why are we in the airport?
  • I told you I needed to come here first
  • I know, but why?
  • To pick up our cousins lee teuk hyung and eunhyuk hyung

Kyu looked away mumbling something about he doesn’t remember them.  He heard him and didn’t comment about the matter because he knows that kyu lost most of his memories two years ago.  He was so into his thoughts that he didn’t notice that the younger was talking to him, until he felt a light tapping on his shoulder. 

  • Go, I will wait in the car …

He checked his watch for the tenth time since they arrived.  While his companion said with a sweet smile:  “eun… he will be here…don’t worry”

Eunhyuk ignored the older male and continued his search for that certain person within the crowd.  His face was full of worry until it light up with the sight of the familiar figure of his relative.  Just when siwon was about to great them, he couldn’t talk due to the suffocating hug from eun.  While lee teuk stood there trying not to burst out of laughter on siwons expressions. Then it was the older turn to hug. But instead of  pleasant words to exchange, the  older whispered: not yours….mine