the first lie: before the down...

your sweet lies...

 

Tonight, it’s just another usual boring night.  He would get off from his part time job, walk the same streets, and even get to his home at the same time!  As he was lost in his deep thoughts he didn’t notice the wall that he bumped in, well; a human rather that a wall, he was tall, that’s  all what he could say, since he cannot see his face clearly under the dim light.  Donghae leaned to collect his papers that slipped from his hand due to the bumping, the tall male also helping him in the process. 

Donghae POV

He handed me the papers, I apologized for bumping him, thanked him and each went to his way. 

I wish it ended at this; he was obviously walking with an absent mind, a speeding car was approaching, if only I was late for a sec he would have been dead, I pulled him away from the street which caused us to fell on the ground with a thud.  He thanked me and insisted on paying me back. 

"Well; how about we leave this matter until we meet again?" i said smiling

"And when would that be? Since we don’t even know each other names…" he spoke calmly 

"Leave it to god... see ya"

End of POV…

 He watched him as he left and sank in his thoughts,the nonstop phone ringing pulled him back from his thoughts.  He did not hesitate to pick up the call, but his poor ear was about to blow up because of the screams in the phone. He frowns and checked the callers ID, his expressions softened while a gentle smile crept on his lips because it was non othere that his little brother. 

He wished to sound cold with him , but the way he talked; it had concern and worry that failed to fade away, that  gave him a bad feeling…

"Kyu  what’s  wrong"

This time the respond was calm: " nothing…when are you coming?"

"I’m on my way…stay put…"

He opened the door in a hurry; searching for the fragile body of his brother, his frown, and the knotted eyebrows ...it all disappeared and turned to a sigh of relief at the moment he saw his brother, sitting in the corner, hugging his own body tightly.

He sat next to him, hugging him, ruffling his hair, comforting him…but he won’t hug him back, no he won’t move an inch. 

This attitude confused siwon ,one time he would be scared, the next second he will be calm…it is driving him crazy…making him more exhausted