It's War

your sweet lies...

 

The scene from earlier this day kept on playing at the back of his mind; he chuckled softly and mumbled “he slapped me”

Kyu POV~

I took another drink as Donghae mumbled “he slapped me” and I almost spit my drink upon hearing him talking so calmly about it …

“And who is the one who dared to slap my dear Donny” I said half amused half curious

Instead of answering, he just chuckled and motioned for the bartender to get him another glass

I stomped my foot and looked at him annoyed “it’s not fair that I’m the only one who talk”

Donghae just looked at me trying to suppress a laugh…he bit his lower lip and cupped my face.   His face got closer to me slowly, but stopped only few inches away …

“kyu… I will tell you when I find out” he whispered and

I said nothing and he pulled away patting my head…

I took another drink, then another and another… Donghae looked at me and when I reached my hand for another drink, Hae placed his hand on top of mine and shook his head…

“I will take you home” he said softly while helping me walk since I could barely lift my body. 

End POV~

Was it a dream? ...I can’t tell the difference anymore…I was sleeping in my office …again, there are still some papers I need to review before nine, I frowned upon hearing some noise coming from…downstairs?!...I looked at the watch and it was 3 in the morning!! I went down to check but stopped in the middle of the stairs once I heard kyuhyun’s voice shouting “don’t touch me”

I was about to take another step forward when I heard siwon’s voice “kyuhyun, calm down and…let’s talk”

Kyu went closer to siwon slowly …and just when kyu stood right in front of siwon; he just smiled and reached his hand to the older caressing his cheek …siwon looked confused of this sudden gentle action, but then I was more shocked when kyuhyun slapped siwon.  kyu said calmly “It’s just the beginning” before heading out … while I on the other hand, moved myself quickly to my office upstairs, it seems that kyu is determent on driving siwon crazy…this would be troublesome.    

 

“Kyuhyun , you are late…and drunk!? Care to expla…” said siwon as he stood up from his chair; but couldn’t finish his words, since kyuhyun dropped himself on siwon and hugged him tightly.

“I…want…you” kyuhyun whispered seductively in siwon’s ear

Siwon froze in his place upon hearing those words, he can’t really understand this brother of his, even before kyuhyun lost most of his memories, siwon wasn’t able to understand him.  Unconsciously siwon pushed kyu a little too hard while trying to make space between the two of them.  The thing is kyuhyun ‘s body landed on the chair behind him due the push.   As soon as siwon realized what did just happen, he quickly moved towardsthe younger, checking if he was hurt…but as soon as siwon’s hand landed on kyuhyun’s shoulder he shouted at his older brother “Don’t touch me”

Siwon took few steps back and said “Kyuhyun, calm down and…let’s talk”

Kyuhyun went closer, slowly approaching his brother until there were only few centimeters between them.  He reached his hand out gently creasing the elder’s cheek …making siwon frown in confusion.  And out of nowhere kyu slapped the elder and calmly he said “It’s just the beginning “before stepping out of the house. 

 At Donghae’s House~

“And that what happened” kyuhyun said while playing a video game with Donghae

“Ok, let me get this first, you tried being nice with him but ended up slapping him…and that is because...” said donghae, still focusing on the game

“Because he is an idiot jerk” said kyuhyun, and donghae paused the game

Donghae went closer to his best friend, looking at him straight in the eyes and said “No, because you are mad at him…it’s all because you saw him kissing that girl, right…”  

“It’s not my fault, I keep seeing this memory of him and that blond kissing…and I don’t even know her” kyuhyun exclaimed and throw the controller on the couch

Donghae chuckled and ruffled kyuhyun’s hair, changing the subject   “you know kyu, I really need your help”

“What is it this time... if it is about doing your math homework, forget it” said kyuhyun, holding the controller again

“Ouch…You are not even going to help your best friend in this…” donghae said in a dramatic way faking hurt...

“No” kyu said while chuckling at donghae’s expressions

“Oh yeah, I forgot… this is for you” said kyuhyun while handing donghae two cards

“What is this for?”

“It’s a party our company is going to hold it Thursday night… you better come” kyuhyun said the last part with a hint of threat

 

i know its been along time ..sorry *hides in the corner*