sweet?

your sweet lies...
Ashford Hotel ~
In the hallway leading to one of the Storage rooms ~

 

“What do you want?”  That was siwon talking calmly.  Before this, he was actually having a little chat with one of the guests, until kyuhyun just popped out of nowhere.  He just kept on dragging siwon from his right hand, not caring about the few glances and whispers that he caught, not even bothering to say anything to the elder.  Once siwon snapped out of his daze, he sighed and kept on following the brunette silently.  Kyuhyun stopped walking in the hallway and slowly, he let go f the elder’s hand. It was silence; none of them spoke, until siwon repeated his earlier question calmly “what do you want?”

Siwon, noticed how kyuhyun was fiddling with the hem of his shirt, his eyes didn’t miss how the younger tortured his own lips, biting his lower lip, siwon noticed hoe kyu had his head hanged low, As if trying to avoid looking at the elder’s eyes.  All of these little actions only meant one thing, kyu was actually nervous.

At last, kyuhyun decided to break the silence “Do you hate me?” kyu spoke softly while still staring at his own feats.  Getting more anxious and nervous than he already is, and the fact that he didn’t get any answer terrified him more than siwon saying yes.  Seeing that his brother didn’t answer him, he decided that leaving that question without an answer is actually much better than knowing that his own brother really did hate him.  Kyuhyun took one step back, and then turned his back to siwon, getting ready to walk away.

 That little movement snapped siwon out of his daze and he quickly grabbed kyuhyun, pulling him into a back hug, securing his arms around kyuhyun fragile body, tightening the hug and pressing kyuhyun’s back to his own chest.  The younger simply was frozen in his place.

  “You are the only one I have, how can I hate you?” siwon whispered to the younger.

 Kyuhyun didn’t move, didn’t say anything at all.  They stayed like this for a while, none f the two uttered a word, Siwon; for the fear of ruining this sweet quite moment, while kyu, simply didn’t move because of shock.  It took  Kyuhyun a few moments to absorb what happened  and once it clicked his mind , he tried breaking free from siwon tight grip but to no avail, it just made siwon press him more to his body if that even more possible. He was about to try again when he felt siwon soft breathing on his neck, followed by siwon calm voice “just…a bit more” he was about to say something but was abruptly cut by siwon’s  pleading soft voice “please”.  He sighed and nodded a bit. 

About five minutes later;

 They were still hugging, siwon’s face buried in kyuhyun’s neck.  “Thanks” the elder’s voice came out muffled as he didn’t budge.  Few more seconds and siwon let go.  Siwon kept his gaze on the suddenly so interesting floor.  Kyuhyun got closer to the elder, cupping siwon’s face and forcing the elder to look at him.  He smiled sweetly as he told the elder “Let’s make a truce”

 

  Somewhere Near the Storage ROOM~

 

Heechul sigh after brushing his lips lightly on lee teuk’s lips, “those two are killing me, kyu should just grab siwon and kiss him instead of saying * let’s make a truce*” he said the last words imitating kyuhyun’s voice. 

The two of them witnessed the little scene between kyuhyun and his older brother, they were about to head back to the party when they saw kyuhyun dragging siwon with him, This sorted to heechul pulling lee teuk back, taking a turn and hide there so they could see what’s  going on without being noticed by the two brothers. 

Lee teuk chuckled at the imitation, and pulled the other towards the hall where the party is being held.   “Do you think he remembered something?”  Lee teuk stopped on his tracks in the middle of the hallway and looked at heechul, he shrugged “I don’t know chul...”

“Teuk, think of it; after he woke up from the car crash, he wasn’t like this with siwon, I mean sure; he always looked as if he was in a daze or something, and don’t forget the nightmares… there must be something that made him like this..”

“chul, his father actually putted him in a psychiatric hospital, can you imagine; his own father let him in there …luckily I managed to convince his father to take him out from that pit hole…that explains the nightmares and his state after being discharged …” his words trailed off, his back leaning on the wall, his eyes remained closed…

Heechul was shocked to hear that, no wonder the boy always seemed distance and in his own world after being discharged…and moreover; he himself never knew about this!

“What about siwon? How did he react” heechul asked softly

“He doesn’t know” lee teuk spoke softly almost like a whisper, then he opened his eyes; eyeing his best friend for few seconds and then said calmly “don’t tell him”

“Why? He has the right to know” heechul almost yelled at the elder

Lee teuk pulled the younger from his loss necktie, they exchanged looks for few seconds and then the older let go of the younger muttering an a apology.  The younger leaned closer, giving the older few pecks on his lip then gently biting the older lower lip, and started .  When The older didn’t respond ; Heechul sighed taking a step away from the older “fine, I’m not telling him, not now at least...” heechul smiled playfully and continued “but I’m curious, how did you manage to convince your uncle?”

“Let’s just say that if my old man didn’t talk to my uncle, I wouldn’t be here” lee teuk chuckled as he held heechul hand, and placed a kiss on the back of the younger’s hand “I would love to see you later, getting drunk and do things we are not suppose to do” 

Heechul laughed at lee teuk words “remember last time we got drunk…we ended up making out in front of your girl friend”

 

 

Some whispers here and there, he caught little giggles from the guests that are not so far from him, they are probably laughing out of courtesy.  The red haired tried ignoring the burning stares he felt for the last half hour, and kept on watching the guests hoping to spot some familiar face…

 “What took you so long kyu!” he whined inwardly as his eyes continued to scan the room.  He almost drop his glass and choke when his eyes caught glimpse of a familiar face, but it wasn’t a face he wanted to see…just to make sure he looked back again and his heart started beating abnormally.  That black hair, tall figure and how she walked swaggering in her black dress...and what terrified him more was when he saw her walking towards him with that stupid smile on her face once she noticed him. 

He panicked, she was the last person he wanted to see, and actually he was delighted when he knew he would come back to Korea knowing that this is his chance to get rid of her.

And so without further thinking he took donghae’s hand and pulled him with him, at first donghae was in shock and let the older to drag him along but once he snapped out of it, he stopped and pulled the other to face him…Eunhyuk could see her from the corner of hi eyes, then he glanced the exit, it was too late she was getting closer and the he was standing in the middle of the hall.  He looked at donghae who was about to say something, and without any further thinking he grabbed donghae from his collar pulling him closer  shutting him up with the sudden  hot kiss.  Donghae placed one of his hands at the back of eun’s head and pulling him even closer deepening the kiss, while his other hand found its way on eunhyuk’s waist.  They parted because of the desperate need for air, and just when donghae was about to talk, eunhyuk said huskily “shut up and kiss me babe” noticing that she was still looking at them frozen in her place.  Donghae just smirked as he locked their lips in another hot kiss, their toungs danced together one more time.  They were engrossed in the kiss that they didn’t notice that almost all of the guests were looking at them, more importantly their respective hyungs who were watching them while smirking, sure thing those two were up to something.     

Donghae pulled away and whispered to the older “I saw that, you will pay for using me babe” he kissed eunhyuk’s cheek and said loud enough for the girl behind him to hear “good night babe, I sure will miss you in my bed tonight"

 

 -------------------------------------------------

yay ch.8 is up ^^ finally

dont kill me, and i'm sorry for the long absence and the mistakes, both gramaticly and spelling 

enjoy reading ^^