I would lie...

your sweet lies...

  

Eunhyuk POV~

I raised my eyebrow as I watched the brunette trying o pick up the lock of the backdoor of his ‘house’ as he claims. 

“What are you doing?” I asked as drops of rains started falling

“I’m trying to unlock my backdoor, I forgot my keys alright”

“Now that I walked you home, I’m leaving” I said as I turned around ready to leave

“WAIT” he grabbed my hand stopping me from leaving

I raise a brow waiting him to talk, we kept silent for few seconds as rain started to pour heavily

“You should wait until I get inside” he muttered

“Huh? Why should I?” I retorted

“Because I said so” he exclaimed stomping his foot on the ground like a five years old…

I glared at him and he did the same intending to intimidate me, but not really scary he actually looked kind of cute while glaring at me…

------------

“Then I think you should not give up”

He cursed under his breath as lee teuk’s words kept on repeating in his head,  he wondered why the elder asked him to overlook the fact that they –siwon and kyuhyun - are brothers and chase after the younger…that didn’t sound anything like lee teuk …but then again, the elder was absent and away for a long time, he would show up once in a while for a short visit and disappear again…most of those visits he would come alone for a day or two and leave all of a sudden! Siwon thoughts gave him headache and soon realization hit him as the thunder roars echoed in his ears, he no longer knew that guy…

Siwon shook his head desperately wanting to banish those thoughts, feeling frustrated he decided to call it a night and go to bed.  He was about to pass kyuhyun’s room when he heard faint noises coming from the younger’s room.  Automatically his hand stretched forward to the door knob wanting to check on the younger…for few seconds his hand lingered on the knob hesitant whether he should or shouldn’t get in, instead; he pulled his hand away deciding against getting into the younger’s room.  Heaving a sigh as he threw one last glance at kyu’s room before opening the door of his own room which is right next to the younger boy’s room, flicking on the light, he closed the door with his foot; just as the door was few inches from closing his ears caught a sharp painful piercing cry.  His heart clenched as he knew the source of those cries, his legs carried him to the younger’s room…he was scared, this wasn’t the first time the younger screamed in his sleep, but this time it seemed more painful ;louder than any other time…as he got closer to the boy he could clearly see the tears pouring from his closed eyes, a deep frown on his face and screaming in agony as he repeated “N-no..D-don’t”

Siwon shook the boy gently trying to wake him up from his nightmare…the younger was struggling as he opened his eyes still thinking that he was still in that horrible nightmare, but siwon embraced him nevertheless, rubbing the boy’s back in soothing manner as he repeated “it’s ok, it’s just a dream, just a dream” until he felt the younger calming in his embrace.    

Siwon’s POV~

He pulled away from my hug, not completely though, he looked at my eyes as both of his hands cupped my face, gently creasing my cheek, his fingers draw gentle patterns on my face until they reached my hair…his fingers ran though my hair and finally  his hand rested on my neck.  He embraced me again; tightly. He whispered in ear “Please…Don’t leave me again” …I frowned when he said ‘again’ what did he meant by that?  I nodded and he whispered again “promise me”

“I promise, I won’t leave” I whispered back

I felt his body relaxing, his breath calming…he must have fallen asleep. I laid him on the bed, covering him with the comforter, silently praying that he would continue sleeping peacefully.  However; god must love me so much that at that particular moment, the kid woke up; noticing me standing near his bed, he rubbed his eye as he spoke “where are you going?...you promised not to leave”

“I’m not leaving …I was going to sit on the chair” I smiled while pointing at his desk chair behind me…  I turned around to get the chair and all of a sudden kyu jumped on my back hugging me…

“kyu?...what’s wrong?” I frowned, placing my hands on his

The room was lightened again by the flash of lightning, that was soon followed by thunder …and kyu hug got tighter

I smiled “you are still scared from thunder, aren’t you ?”

Just hearing my question made him pull away from the hug abruptly.  Kyu lowered his head as he stuttered “N-no” while shuffling his foot

I knew he was lying, and seemed like thunder came back again to confirm kyu’s fear from it…since he lunged himself on me, clutching my shirt as hard as he can…I led us both to the bed, laying together in bed without breaking the embrace.

 

----------

 

The birds chirping and the golden sun rays creasing his face made him huff in annoyance and cursing himself for not closing the blinds last night.  Not bothering to open his eyes, he buried his face in his fluffy pillow, curling himself under the comforter to block the light and continue his sleep.  Slowly slipping back to dream land but not so fast…a loud bang on his door caused his eyes opening wide , he groaned knowing very well the identity of the pissed off intruder…he thought ‘pissed off lee teuk in the morning = goodbye precious sleep’

“Where the hell were you? And when did you come back?”  The usually calm blond man demanded as he yanked the comforter from the red haired not really caring that he disturbed the boy’s peaceful sleep.

“out… and I came back at two in the morning so pleas let’s tal-…” the red haired voice came out muffled as he didn’t budge from his previous pose, his face still buried in the pillow…

“What? Two in the morning, where were you?” lee teuk demanded as he cut the boys sentence

“hyung, I sent you a text…why don’t you read” the red haired gave up on going back to sleep as he sat up on his bed facing the older…

“ you mean that text you sent last night, which said .. ‘i have a date don’t wait for me at dinner’?” the blond raised an eyebrow

The red haired nodded in confirmation

The elder sighed as he said “ok, I want to meet this person tonight”

“ok” the red haired replied simply, which shocked the blond as he thought…since when the red haired allowed his date’s to meet lee teuk? Eunhyuk relationships’ never last longer than a week or two if his partner was able to keep hyuk entertained and interested.

“why did you come back late?” the blond asked calmly

“Oh, after the date I met his family...” eunhyuk stated simply while smiling

After few minutes of silence, the elder asked “are you serious about the guy, hyuk?”

Eunhyuk smiled as he muttered “he is very interesting…you will see”

Lee teuk chuckled “ does that mean there won’t be sweet eunhyuk  anymore? I kind of liked him you know”

The red haired smirked as he glanced the clock on his phone “ now if you excuse me, I have a date to prepare for…”

Lee teuk shock his head as he left the room but before leaving he reminded the red haired “bring him here for dinner”

 

 

~ Flash Back ~

~ Donghae’s POV ~

We were still standing in the rain, soaking wet exchanging glares in front of my backdoor…

“Just get in from the damn front door, so I can leave damn it” he hissed not removing his eyes from mine

“No” I stomped my foot childishly… I just don’t want to face heechul’s wrath , and maybe if he was there with me hyung won’t talk about it…oh yeah I forgot mum is here too….who am I kidding, I don’t want to face them, they are going to kill me…

Suddenly the door lunged open and we both turned our attention to it, and there he was, kim heechul stood there looking at us while raising an eyebrow, his famous smirk widened when he saw me trying to hid myself behind eunhyuk’s back …I gulped as the only thought in my head was ‘I’m doomed’

He motioned for us to follow him, and so we did with eunhyuk walking behind heechul and me clutching on eunhyuks shirt…hyung led us to one of the empty rooms and threw some towels to dry ourselves …after that we sat in silence, I’m sure that heechul knew how nervous we were and defiantly he is enjoying this…oh how I wash I can wipe that smirk on his face…

Click, clack, click clack

What was that?

Is that …that was the sound of high heels clicking against the marble floor and its getting closer , and with every step I felt my heart beats faster and harder as if it was playing drums …

The door lunged open and here she comes in, gracefully she got closer… nothing changed about her…the same long brown hair, her eyes full of life , and of course she would always call  happily once she see me …. “Donghae… darling!”

I noticed how puzzled eunhyuk seemed, especially when she sounded so friendly and happy to see me while I just held his hand tighter…which I’m pretty sure that movement didn’t escape their eyes ‘the woman and heechul’

“why don’t you hug your mum…” heechul demanded from his chair with that smirk still lingering on his lips

I got up, really unwilling to do that, and hugged her…she hugged me back and kissed my forehead then played with my hair a bit …that was all too good to be true, she didn’t seem angry….but then again

She spoke “where were you young man?? Three days Donghae, three damn days ...you disappeared, didn’t answer any of our calls or texts, not even Kyu knew where the hell were you….i was so worried that something happened to you …”

I lowered my head as the guilt was overwhelming “I’m sorry I made you worry…I just needed some time alone”

She creased my cheek lovingly then averted her eyes to eunhyuk who was sitting on the couch watching us silently; when heechul said “and who is he?”

Before I or hyuk could say anything my mum squealed as she said “Wow, donghae ; he is your boyfriend right? This so exciting…and he is so handsome!”

My mum words jut left us dumbfounded, and so I quickly said trying to deny it “Mum he isn’t…”

I couldn’t complete my words, as he wrapped his arms around my waist, his chin resting on my shoulder…and what he said just froze me in my place “don’t be shy baby...” then he looked at my mum chuckling “he is just too shy about our relationship” 

My mum claps her hands happily “oh don’t worry, I saw how he was holding your hand when I came in….anyway, I will call my friend to cancel your marriage interview sweety since you have a boyfriend now”

 Heechul said “I’m kim heechul Hae’s cousin, and you are?”  This is impossible did he just act nice to hyuk?! And heechul extended his hand for a handshake!

“eunhyuk, nice to meet you” the shook hands and heechul pulled him to a hug…

I’m sure he said something to hyuk before he pull away from the hug, heechul can’t be all nice …

My mum came back after her phone call, I should be happy since there will be no marriage interviews …

“so…did you guys kissed yet?” tell me that my mum didn’t just ask that question... oh of course not, my mum had to ask this of all questions

“MUM!” I exclaimed, and I’m sure my face is flushed red out of embracement

 She giggled “judging by your face…”

Heechul handed her his phone while smirking he said “Oh they did more than a simple kiss…I have pictures; look”

 End of POV

End of flash back~

 

-----------------

i was actually considering stopping this fic but i couldnt do that since my friend will kill me if i didnt finish it :P

so here is the chapter , what do you think ?

enjoy reading and happy new year