A bastards's kiss

your sweet lies...

 

Donghae POV

I looked at the sky, seeing how cloudy it is…I smiled widely as I muttered “looks like it’s going to rain”…it’s been a week since I came to school…oh god how much I missed him… I couldn’t see him nor contact him; all thanks to a certain someone who happened to think working three part time jobs for a week would be a suitable punishment for being late…

As I was walking towards my class I’ve heard some rumors about a new kid, oh it seems I messed a lot of things when I was gone…I smiled widely as I saw kyu heading towards me but it faded when he passed me like I wasn’t there…he seemed a little down…I wanted to follow him but seeing Ms. park approaching me made a soft sigh escape my mouth…

“I wonder why I haven’t see you around lately” she said

“I was sick…” I lied; I’m not in a mood to talk about the hell that I’ve been through for the last week besides I know that Ms. Park likes my hyung ...she was about to say something but I excused myself and left for my class…

As I reached the place, I sat in my usual seat near the window; I rest my head on the table when I saw a red haired sit next to me, he greeted me and introduced himself as eunhyuk and I did the same…soon Mr.jun came and started the lecture....

End of POV~

Donghae struggled to keep his eyes open; he didn’t get much of sleep lately, he tried to concentrate but failed to and eventually gave up and drifted to dream land….after 2 hours every one left except for those two.  Eun was copying some notes from the board, as for donghae, well he is still sleeping peacefully until the red haired got up and accidently dropped his thick book on the ground making a loud sound…Donghae slowly opened his eyes in annoyance, he glanced at the surroundings and noticed the red haired picking up his book from the ground...the brown haired boy frowned shooting the red haired with angry looks before leaving….

Eunhyuk looked at the door puzzled, thinking about it for a second then he dropped the issue when his phone rang, he searched for his phone in his pockets and his bag and when he finally found it, the pone stopped ringing and it turned to miss call... he checked and it was a miss call from Special hyung, he smiled as a short music came out from the phone indicating that he received a new message

He open the message and it reads:         

Sorry I can’t make it …sorry again

I promise to make it up to you tonight

The red haired boy wrinkled his nose, and moved on to his next class …

 

The roaring sky, those comforting drops of rain that slid on his face; mixed with the salty tears that slid on his cheeks…he didn’t care for them, nor did he paid the slightest attention to his surroundings…he just continued on walking and walking …he just hoped that the pouring rain could sooth his pain…instead the memories poured like rain… he closed his eyes as a memory of a rainy day similar to this one rushed at the back of his head… a memory of him and another boy standing face to face…the streets are almost empty as people escaped the rain that got heavier…he could still hear the echo of those cold words ringing in his head repeatedly “I HATE YOU”…he snapped from the painful  memory, only to realize that he was standing right on the door step of his house…instead of sheltering himself from the rain he sat there waiting…he didn’t know exactly what’s  there to wait for, he just sat there gazing at the street…no not the street but looking at something far way …he already went back to that street and that rainy day two years ago…he was standing there with pain drown all over his face as he looked at his younger brother who kept on shouting at him “because of you…I’m like this…I’m so ed up at the moment…I KNOW NOTHING…”

“Kyu...kyuhyun I’m…”he said keeping his pained gaze on the younger

“I HATE YOU” kyuhyun cut siwon before he  could finish his words

Siwon shook his face as he snapped back from his memories…he looked at the sky and mumbled some words before getting up, he was about to enter the house until he noticed kyu standing in front of him holding an umbrella…without any hesitation siwon hugged Kyu tightly … the sudden hug startled kyu a bit making him drop the umbrella from his hand. 

Siwon let his tears fall as he hugged kyuhyun tightly…”I’m sorry…I’m so sorry… “ he whispered between his tears

Kyuhyun’s hands slowly went up, reaching siwon to hug him back, but to his surprise siwon pulled out of the hug, lowering his head, taking a step back, and said before he went inside “you will get sick…” 

Kyuhyu POV:

What the hell was that …I went inside and slammed the door behind me…I saw him on the stairs heading to his room…he was soaking wet, just how long was he under the rain…

“Why? Why did you do that?” I said to him almost shouting

He turned around, he is facing me now, he looked week…it seemed like he doesn’t have the energy to talk but somehow managed to say weekly “why?! Why what?

I bit my lower lip and shouted “why did you …” and I couldn’t finish as his body collapsed and fell …I closed my eyes tightly

End of POV

Kyu couldn’t finish his words and siwon collapsed on him…making them fall on each other and their lips touched slightly…he tried organizing his thoughts about what just happened…one second then another passed by until kyu used all of his strength to push siwon’s heavy body away from him so he could breath properly…he took a deep breath as he came near his brother, and he noticed the heavy breathing, how the black haired was sweating and his knotted brows…kyu’s hand reached for siwon’s forehead and he was burning like hell … at first he tried to move him..But he can’t do that alone, siwon is too heavy for him and there in no way he can take him to his room without any help unless he was going to roll him or drag him from his hands...as he was in the middle of thinking he didn’t notice lee teuk and eunhyuk standing near the door looking at him …

“We are home” lee teuk said, not noticing siwon’s body laying on the ground yet

Kyu snapped from his thoughts and looked at them…

 

2am in the morning…

Lee teuk is checking siwon’s  fever as he glance at the clock hanged at the wall, he took another glance at the couch were kyu was sleeping and on the other one was eunhyuk sleeping…he smiled at them and remembered what happened earlier when he ordered them to go to bed, but both of them refused and said they will help him to take care of siwon…but all what they did was drag a pillow and a blanket to sleep…he chuckled softly and moved to bring some water after he changed the ice bag...but once his hand lift the younger’s forehead, siwon has grabbed his hand…the older smiled noticing that the younger is still sleeping, and tried to free his hand from his tight grip…but he was surprised when siwon has pulled him down only t fall on bed next to him, what made him freeze in his place is when siwon hugged him , making his own back stick to siwon’s chest…he was struggling to free himself from siwon’s tight grip but he failed as he has no energy to move  right now…he puffed his cheeks as the feeling of being week crept to him…he tried one more time but immediately flinched when he felt siwon’s hot breath on his neck…a moment and he heard siwon whispering” kyuhyun” name in his ear , he knotted his brows and  wondered if siwon was really sleeping …he shrugged it off and tried his luck again as he felt the younger’s grip loosen a bit…as soon as he got himself free he left the room.  Little did he know was that kyuhyun was awake at that moment and just chosen to close his eyes and pretend to be a sleep…

 

Early morning…

Lee teuk made some coffee, and placed an orange juice for the younger brunet on the table, he sat on the chair facing kyuhyun who was eating his food silently yet glancing the older from time to time…lee teuk didn’t say a word even though he was a bit bothered...it looked like kyuhyun had something he wanted to say but was hesitating …the older shoved the matter off his mind and decided to enjoy his coffee before leaving for work…

BANG….

The two of them looked at the kitchen door to see eunhyuk on the floor, it seems that he was running and tripped…the red haired pouted when they sighed and ignored his presence…lee teuk placed some strawberry milk on the table, seconds and eunhyuk was already sitting at the table with a bright smile on his face ….lee teuk smiled at him and shoved a plate full of strawberries to eunhyuk who gladly took it..

Moments later…

“hyung; hurry up…I will be late for school” that was eunhyuk rushing lee teuk to the car while dragging kyuhyun with him…

At school …

Donghae was sitting alone in his seat, resting his head on the table while he kept glancing at his phone from time to time…he sighed and took another glance at the phone…his colleagues kept their distance from him, since he is in a bad mood right now and they know any wrong move could give them hell…

Eunhyuk came in and took his seat next to donghae, the red haired innocently greeted him but got no reply …he shrugged it off and paid attention to the lecture. ..

Donghae POV

I looked at my phone and sighed, I’m not in a good mood now and I feel like I’m going to kill someone…. I read the message that I got from my hyung earlier today and sighed again… I was so into my thoughts that I didn’t notice that everyone has already left the hall…will except for me and that red haired boy…what was his name again…something like joo hyuk? nah, I’m sure it is something hyuk …will whatever his name is … he was looking at me…but he looked scared…I’m not a monster and I didn’t do anything to him so why did he look so terrified … I frowned when he ran away…I shoved my books in my bag lazily and shoved the matter off…

End of POV

Eunhyuk didn’t expect donghae to shoot him with that kind of look…it was something in donghae’s eyes reminded him of something about his childhood, something he wanted to bury …he just wanted to forget, maybe that’s why he envied kyu so badly when he lost his memory…without any further thinking he just ran away… he sat in the hallway and burst into tears as painful memories rushed into his mind…glimpse of a little red haired crying his heart out in the corner of a dark alley…his hands and face was covered in blood, some deep scratches marked his back…and the terrible sound of heavy footsteps  kept on replaying at the back of his mind…

He didn’t know that donghae was watching him…donghae came towards him…at first he just stood there…he couldn’t leave the red haired like this…he felt somewhat annoyed…he tried comforting him. ..He have never been good at that but he tried…and so he ruffled eun’s hair …and asked the red haired what could possibly the reason behind his crying but every question he asked was only answered with muffled sobs…

“Please …can’t you stop now? You’ve been crying for fifteen minutes for god’s sake” donghae said in an annoyed tone….

Eunhyuk replied between his sobs “I…ca…cant… If I could… I wo...

  He couldn’t finish his words, not because of the tears…he was shocked…donghae pushed him, pinning him to the wall…and now kissing him roughly even made a cut on his lip …

Eunhyuk pushed him away and said while panting:“wha..What the hell…do you think you are doing?” 

“Oh…it worked” donghae said innocently while smiling…

Eunhyuk slapped him and shouted angrily”you bastard” he wanted to run but unfortunately for him, donghae has already grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall...and whispered in eun’s ear calmly:  “you are going to pay for it…dearly”  donghae eunhyuk ear lob and released him from his grip…

 

 

sorry every one for taking so long i had some issues ....but look at the bright side its a long chapter :P