ready? Go!

your sweet lies...

 

“Lee Ji-eun”

The red haired spoke quietly, his eyes observing the brunette devouring his third ice cream.  Eunhyuk, rested his chin on his hand, and continued “that’s her name”. 

The brunette finished the last bits of his ice cream; he nodded indicating that he is listening. 

“she has been stalking me for a while now, she was the new student, and I helped her since she was lost, back then I had a girlfriend at that time-he chuckled-well I assume she developed a crush on me since she had been following me for three months, it was obvious, but I didn’t do anything…I broke up with my girlfriend after one week from Ji-eun transforming to our school.  Six months later, my cousin said we are bound to come back here , I thought ; yeah I will get rid of her and no more stalking…Ironically she is right here…”

The brunette hummed, after a short pause he spoke “the way she looks at me…is annoying”

 

 

**********

Ji-eun had been glaring at donghae ever since he came into the café, if she could, she would have set him on fire, and her glares became more intense as the red hired started creasing the brunette cheek.  What made her feel worst is that Eunhyuk chuckled as he kissed the younger’s hand.  That was the last straw; she got up from her place intending to talk with two, more like talk with eunhyuk. 

“oh hi there ! long time no see” Ji-eun smiled at eunhyuk cheerfully

The red haired turned around and stared at her as he wore his jacket again, then helped the brunette with his Denim jacket, then kissed donghae’s forehead…

She waited for his answer awkwardly

“And you are?” the red haired spoke coldly

That just made her froze in her place, he doesn’t remember her, and she felt like someone had poured cold water on her… she laughed awkwardly and said, “what are you talking about…don’t be silly, it’s me ji-eun”. 

He shook his head, sighing; he took the younger brunette hand and processed to leave the café, but before leaving he said coldly “sorry; I don’t know you”

 

 *****************

 

 

It was night, the weather was getting colder by the minute, and the cold gush of air brushed against his face, moving his hair gently, but that didn’t seem to bother him.  He was rather enjoying it, keeping his gaze at the clear dark sky,

“I Lost you…” he whispered to no one in particular, pain was evidenced on his face

The silence was pleasing yet so suffocating, his breath almost caught in his through as his ears picked up the sound of footsteps nearing him on the rooftop, yet he kept his gaze on the starless sky, he knew those confident steps, he perfectly knew its owner. 

“How are you feeling?”- The calm voice reached his ears yet he kept his back facing the figure behind him, instead of giving an answer he asked “why are you here?”

Siwon heard him chuckle before the guy himself stepped forward and sat next to him

“To listen…” the sandy blond male spoke softly as he too plunged his gaze at the dark sky

“There is nothing to tell” siwon spoke ever so calmly; still avoiding the later gaze.   One who didn’t know him well would think he was ok, But this guy isn’t just anyone, he knew him too well to be fooled this easily. 

Another soft chuckle escaped the elder’s lips, and spoke once again softly “I know about you two…so yes, I can help”

Siwon stiffened, he felt his heart clench, and as much as he liked this person he still scared the hell out of him…

“Don’t worry; I’m cheering for you… I’m not a fool siwon, I see how you look at him, and you did a good job hiding it from the others though…”

After a few moments of silence, the younger took a deep breath then he spoke as he brought his knees to his chest, staring at nothing in particular “he hates me…” siwon paused, swallowing an imaginary lump “I killed my best friend and I almost got him killed… I already lost him” his last words were merely a whisper, but Lee teuk heard him…

“he may say he hated you but that doesn’t mean he mean it” lee teuk patted the younger’s head as he continued “your friend died, that was accident; you were hit by a drunk driver” lee teuk pulled the younger in his embrace “He could have died, but he is alive now, isn’t he?” he felt siwon nod in his embrace, and so he continued “you have been given another chance”

“we are brothers, we can’t be together” siwon shook his head, he kept his head hung low as he got up, already processing to leave the rooftop, just as he was a couple of steps away from the door, the calm confident voice reached him, making him stop his steps abruptly “so what if you were brothers…you have another chance, Don’t waste it”

“W-What do you mean …?” siwon started, his voice shaking, he turned around, so that he is facing the elder now

The elder smiled as he rested his gaze for a moment at the now cloudy sky; then again his knowing eyes rested on the confused boy, the elder spoke in the same calm tone “Do you trust me?”

The younger remained silent, his eyes wandered around his surroundings, refusing to look at the blond….

The bond smiled sadly, keeping his eyes at the younger “before, you would answer immediately that you trusted me…what happened? You don’t trust me” it’s a wonder that his voice didn’t give on him and shake, it still the same calm and soothing voice, yet the sadness was obvious in his brown eyes, and siwon recognized that heart breaking sadness, after all he was nearly the only one that understood him , mind you the word nearly. 

 “I trust you”

Siwon voice came out shaky in the end as the roars of thunder made him flinch a little…he raised his head, his eyes caught the elder looking at some black object in his hand, it was the elder’s phone , his eyes wandered back to the blonds face, as usual his face didn’t express anything but calmness, as he was about to avert his eyes away from the elder, he caught him smiling not the usual calm smile he would give, nor that rare happy smile that would show his dimple, no; this was a different one, he couldn’t quite get it…it was somehow cryptic  for the younger…

“Then, I think you should not give up” the elder spoke calmly

***************

A/N

YES! i did it ...my second update in the same month ...hehehhi

though its nothing much in this chapter :p

Enjoy reading guys ^^