please; play with me...

your sweet lies...

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH”

Screams coming from upstairs startled siwon, causing him to jump from his place and dropping his new cell phone that rested on his thigh…

He ran to the source, and ended up meeting kyu on the stairs whom had tears pooled in his eyes…

“what is it?are you ok? Are you hurt?? Where does it hurt??” siwon blabbered, panic is clear on his face…worried that something bad might happened to his little brother …

“It’s broken” kyu said then he bit his trembling lower lip trying to silence his cries and stopping his tears hopefully

 “What broke? Oh my god, we need to take you to the hospital, yeah I will ask them to do a full check up on you jus…” siwon continued blabbering as his panic increased, he started motioning with his hands everywhere.  He stopped talking as kyu blinked innocently at him, tilting his head and muttered “Why do I need to go to the hospital? Siwon look “

Siwon lowered his eyes to look at kyu’s hand that held an electronic device that is cracked into two half’s…

“I found it like this…siwooonniiee I want to play but my game is broken” kyu whined like the little kid he is, stomping his foot to express his frustration

Siwon coughed as he held the boys hand, smiling he said “How about we go out and buy you another one”

 “I don’t want another one “he stepped on siwon’s  foot this time

Siwon bit back a cry of pain and said softly “I will get you the newest game or resident evil for your beloved Ps3 instead”

Kyu blinked as his ears caught the words ‘newest & resident evil’ he jumped on siwon hugging him tightly as he muttered “really?!” happily. 

-------------

Donghae’s POV~

What the hell am I doing Here, I’m supposed to be sleeping right now*sigh* well; you guys must be thinking where the hell am I now, well; right now I’m standing in front of some classy Italian restaurant … I glared at that red haired for pulling me out of the embrace of my warm bed this morning and dragging me here for this stupid meeting…eunhyuk just grinned as he pulled me inside the restaurant…

Allow me to enlighten you…

Flash back~

Donghaes’ POV~

 

I felt something soft brushing over my cheeks, I pulled the comforter over my head and turned over intending to sleep more; I was so tired since I slept around 3am, I felt the same tender touches on my shoulder …

“Hmm…Five minutes mum…” I mumbled half asleep half awake

I felt  the bed sinks in, I guess that person sat on my bed , the comforter was puled gently from my head , I shudder as I felt  hot air near my ear…and a whisper reached me

 “if you don’t get up now cutie, I might eat you up for breakfast” it didn’t really register in my brain until my earlobe was bitten, and I sat abruptly pushing that person off the bed in the process…

“How did you get here?” I glared at the ridiculously grinning red haired in front of me; intending to scare him, but really he didn’t seem effected as he continued grinning at me as he said   

 “Your mum gave me the keys”

 I rolled my eyes as I muttered “of course she did”

 I looked at him for a while and said bluntly “what do you want?”

He remained quiet for a bit and the he threw the bomb at me “You should get ready ‘love’…your mum said that your marriage interview wasn’t canceled”

I opened my closet searching for something to wear as I said “So?” I’m sure she did that on purpose, but why the hell is she doing that, whatever I will just do the usual and ditch the appointment.   Tehehehei

I turned around after I pulled out a pair of jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt, he sat on my bed as he said “she wants you to go and cancel it personally”

“I’m not going” I argued back and took a quick shower, I glance at the clock in my room after I got out from the shower, I sighed as it was 8 o’clock; damn him…

“You are going whether you like it or not” I jumped as I heard him behind me, damn when is he giving up

 “You can’t force me to go” I said as I got closer to him and poke his chest … and he …pushed me…

I blinked; because all of a sudden I was on the bed and he is on top of me …his face only a couple of inches away from mine, our noses brushing …. His hands pinned me down; we remained like this for a while until it sank in me.  I started struggling to get away from him scared of what he might do, but to no avail; I felt my strength failing me, how come he is this strong?!

“Are you going to do what I say? ….I won’t hurt you” he whispered

 I nodded for I didn’t trust my voice…

He leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my forehead before getting off me

End of flash back~

 

Eunhyuk POV~

We followed the waiter to our table, as we got closer I quickly intertwined our hands together.   Donghae looked at me with a raised brow but I just smiled to him and he shrugged it off.  As I expected she came early… her name is sayong? No I guess its soogyong? Its starts with an ‘s’ I forgot her name *sigh* it doesn’t matter anyway…

I napped as she raised her head questioningly “lee donghae?”

I pulled a chair for him to sit then, I sat next to him, he completely ignored her and looked only at me.  Oh so sly…

“Sorry for the misunderstanding but this interview is canceled, didn’t you know?... any way, we are only her to inform you that” I said as I got up, and donghae did the same…

“wait! This is ridicules…what do you mean by canceled, and why is…”

She stopped talking as slammed donghae to the wall next to us, my lips on his; I bit his lower lip as he refused to grant my tongue access, my tongue swirl perfectly around hae’s pink muscle… I pecked his lips again before pulling away. 

“Y-you d-dint just...K-kiss him” she pointed at me then at hae…

I grinned as intertwined our hands and said to her before leaving “no, I just whispered in his mouth”

 

End of POV~

  ---------------------------------

^^ yay update

sorry for keeping you waitting guys but i'm busy theses days and

 i didn't know how to right this...

enjoy reading *grin*