locked out from heaven

your sweet lies...

 

Siwon POV~

I closed my eyes, resting them for a bit…I opened my eyes again and smiled; for some reason I always thought that once I open them again…everything will be fine, I won’t be still hopelessly in love with my very own brother…there is no point in trying to run away from my feelings, after all; denying them in the past didn’t do me any good…  

I walked up to my room and I stopped at his open door…and there he was sleeping on the floor hugging one of his game consoles…and I chuckled. 

Why can’t I stay away from him anymore?? I knew from before that those feelings aren’t going to do me any good…I kneeled near him…

“you are so close to me now yet still so far away” I found myself whispering to him despite the fact that he is in a deep slumber…

I looked up at my hand surprised for it had been creasing his cheeks affectionately, I pulled it back hastily…when did I started doing that!? I shifted my gaze to my hand that had been creasing his face seconds ago, now you started to act on yourself?? You are disobeying me too?! ...

my eyes went back to his lovely face, trying to imprint his sleeping features in my head for the up tenth time…how long was it? A minute of staring or was it an hour? I certainly don’t know how long I’ve been staring at him, observing every little detail about him; even the way his chest moved up and down in a slow calm motion as he breathed…it fascinated me. 

What am I doing? I asked myself as I caught myself leaning towards him, my face is way too close, my lips are only few inches apart from his…and so; I quickly backed away from him, afraid of losing control , I dragged my body out of his room…for I know that I won’t be able to resist any longer…

Being frustrated about my body disobeying me whenever I’m near him, I continued to drag my feet outside the house, having no idea where am I heading to, but I just didn’t care…I need to calm down a bit, I need to stay away from kyu; No, I have to or I might hurt him or do something very stupid that will drive him further away from me…

I felt a drop on my head, then another after another…rain?!  Oh just great.  I frowned; how did I get here?? I was standing in the street, a very oddly familiar street…I raised my head to the shop in front of me…it was an ice cream shop that was across the park…oh I remember!

That night I was walking home and bumped into this guy, I don’t really remember his name…come to think of it, I don’t think we introduced ourselves…hmm I owe him for saving me that night…if it weren’t for him, I would have been in the hospital or worst .dead…

(A/n: remember the first chapter? When hae bumped into siwon in the street??)

Funny though, somehow It seems that I always escape the claws of death; even if I wanted to be taken away by him…death always seems to find away forcing me to breathe again…either ways dead or alive I know; I still won’t end up in heaven. 

Sighing I forced my legs to move back home, being completely drenched, I hope I don’t catch cold or something in the morning.  The roads seemed empty, except for a couple of passing cars and some people running to save their fancy clothes…I sighed as I finally can see my house, as I got closer I noticed a figure standing his back towards the house with his head hanged low…he wasn’t better than me, he didn’t seem to wear enough layers to keep him warm, considering the way he shivered under the rain and how his clothes stick to his body…to make it short; he is soaking wet…the guy seemed rooted in his place as I approached him slowly…all of a sudden his head shot up and looked directly at me…

“kyuhyun?!!” I muttered surprised, I’m sure he was sleeping when I left …

It took him less than a minute, and he dropped his body on mine, hugging me tightly while muttering constantly “you are here”

“Yeah I’m here kyu what is it? What happened are you hurt or…-“I pulled out a little so I can look at his eyes…

End of POV

*“Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time”*

 

-------------------------------

hello guys long time no see ^^

enjoy your reading  even though its nothing much