Happiness

PRETENTION

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

Today is Sunday, and i'm gonna attend Sunday Mass! I'm really happy i'm gonna attend mass again after 1 month.

[IN THE CAR]

"Mariya, are you ok?' I asked her who has been coughing lately.

"I'm ok, Mariko. Don't worry." She answered.

"She's not ok." Okaasan said. "She has cough, cold, and a very high fever."

"Why didn't you tell me, sis?" I stared at her.

"You were too busy from your work *coughing* And you always come home late. *sneezing* And when I wake up in the morning, you're on work. That's why/" She touched her forehead.

"We're here." The driver said. We went out of the car and went in the Church.

------------------------------------

After one hour, the mass ended and we went back to our house. Today is my day off and I need to rest.

[IN MY ROOM]

"Mariya! Oi! Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"To the bathroom. I'm taking a bath." She answered.

"Don't! You'll take a bath while you have a fever? That'll only make your sickness worse." I said.

"Oh my, I forgot! Thaks for reminding me, Mariko." she replied, turning the T.V. on. "Uwaah!! Hey! Say! JUMP!"

"Hey, there's Hikaru, your crush. Ayeeh!" I .

"Mariko, stop teasing me! Shizukani!" She yelled.

"Ok, i'll stop." I said We watched their performance. They sang nicely but, why is their voice, notl ike, oh weel, maybe they're all high pitched.

"Is this, a music show?" Mariya asked.

"Maybe." I answered, going out of the room. I rode the bicycle. OMG! I forgot, i'm not really good in driving a bike. I'm gonna fall again.

"Mariko?" A girl called.

"Eh? Ayaka!" I ran to her. Ayaka was only my friend during grade school aside from Mariya. The three of us grew up in the Philippines, but after graduating from grade school, she went back her in Japan.

"Mariko, what are you doing here?" Ayaka asked.

"We're staying here, for good. And I already have a work." I answered.

"Work? You're only in high school." She looked shocked.

"You're the only one who's in high school. I already graduated college last year even though i'm 19. It's due to acceleration something." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, right. What's your work?" She asked.

"Fa-, i'm an assistant." I answered.

"Really? where do you work?" She looked at me.

"In my grandfather's company." I rolled my eyes. "Oh, bye! I have something important to do." I went back in the house.

"Bye!" I heard her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Gomenasai, minna! I only made a short chapter today.

I really don't have much ideas, but I prepared 3 chapters for you all.

Daisuki!!

 

~143SakuraLove~