Breakfast

PRETENTION

It's already 6 in the morning and none of them woke up. Am I the only early bird? If I wake them up, they'll be mad at me for waking them up this early, and if I don't wake them up, they'll also get mad at me for not waking them up.

"Doushiyou?" I walked upstairs.Need to wake them up. I knocked on everyone's doors and yelled, "Wake up for breakfast!!" I can't let them hear my other wake up call which really sounds really crazy. "Why can't you all wake up?! The fried rice will be just wasted!"  I said in English.

I went in my room and lied on my bed.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....... indecision

 

indecision......................surprise..........................angry !!!!!

I ran to the dining room, and they were all there, sitting, not eating.

"You're the one who cooked all of these?" Kei asked.

"Hai, Inoo-san." I answered.

"What time did you wake up?" Yabu asked.

"5 in the morning." I answered. "Let's eat now."

"Itadakimasu!" All of us said, then we ate the breakfast I made for all of us.

"Minna, someone opened my door a while ago." Ryosuke said.

"It was me." I replied. "You thought it was someone else?"

"Yeah." He ate fried rice.

"Mariko." Chinen called me and everyone looked at him. "Why are you looking at me?"

"Why are you calling Kajiwara-san by her first name?" Hikaru asked.

"She asked me to." Chinen answered.

"She also asked me to." Ryosuke said.

"Is that true, Kajiwara-san?" Daiki asked.

"Hai. You can call me Mariko too." I answered. "So, Chinen. Why did you call me?"

"Let's go to the mall next week." He said.

"Sure. Since you'll help me." I replied.

"You're going out?" Keito asked.

"We'll just go to the mall to buy things for her room." Chinen answered.

"You'll help her decorate her room? Come on, she has two hands. The left and the right. She can do it all by herself." Yuto said.

"Why are you always like that?!" I yelled.

"You already know why i'm doing this." He replied.

~FLASHBACK~

"Ok, whatever. I'll act mean to you starting now since you're mean to me." He said, washing his glass.

"Hmph, freak. I don't care if you'll act mean to me." I put the glass on the sink. "Wash my glass. Oyasumi." I went upstairs.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Oh, I remember now. The one we talked about last night." I glared at him.

"So you really remembered. I thought you're forgetful." He glared back at me.

"Forgetful your face." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey! It's early in the morning and you're already arguing. You're just ruining the day." Yabu complained.

"Gomenasai." I apologized. "We're not yet ove, Nakajima." I went upstairs. That Yuto, I reallly don't care if he'll act mean to me. He'll just be tired of acting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[IN THE VAN WHILE GOING TO YOKOHAMA ARENA]

YAMADA RYOSUKE'S P.O.V.

I was staring at Mariko the whole time. Behind her smiles is a strong personality. I don't know but, when I see her, my heart beats really fast.Does this mean that, I like her?

"Yama-chan." Mariko sat beside me.

"Eh, a-ah, n-n-n-nani M-M-Mariko?" I stuttered asking her.

"Could you be, my bestfriend? I mean, I need someone to talk to since i'm already living with all of you." She answered.

"Sure. You can talk to me all the time." I said.

"Arigatou, Yama-chan."She hugged me.

"Douitashimae." I hugged her back.

------------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

 My heart felt happy when I was talking to Ryosuke. When I talk to him, I really feel comfortable. Like he's only my sister. Oh, somebody texted me.

FROM: Mariya

~Sis! I really miss you! Are you fine there?Did they do something to you? Did they treat you nicely?Please tell me! Okaasan and I are really worried for you. Visit us here sometime. Or maybe, we'll visit you there.  Sis, let's shop sometime, if you're free. Love ya, sis!~

I replied.

TO: Mariya

♥ I miss you too, sis! I'm fine here, don't worry. Tell okaasan too that i'm fine. They didn't do something to me and they treatme nicely except Yuto. I'll find time to visit you there. Or the two of you could just visit me here. I'm still not free these days, sis. I'll just tell you when i'll be free. Love ya too! ♥

[IN YOKOHAMA ARENA]

Hey! Say! JUMP was practicing on stage, while me, I was just eating brownies. They just need my assistance when they'll call me. Suddenly, why are my manhater feelings starting to vanish? Hmm, maybe I was just feeling it.

"Mayonaka no, kaoboii ni natte." They sang. I envy them. They can dance.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After the practice, everyone headed out for lunch. I only ate by myself because I feel like being alone today.

"Everybody hurts." I mumbled. I suddenly remembered that day otousan left okaasan, the day my boyfriend broke up with me, the day Mariya cried because Arnold cheated on her, and the day Yuto, wait, why is Yuto part of the topic?

"Mariko!!" Someone called.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter updated!! Please comment about your reactions, minna.

Something's gonna happen on the next chapter, everyone!!

I really hope i'm not boring you, guys.

 

~143SakuraLove~