Accidentally

PRETENTION

I placed my cellphone back in my bag when I felt a head resting on my shoulder. I turned and saw Chinen, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Chinen." I said.

"Onee-chan, just let me sleep." He replied.

"Seems like the two of you are getting closer." Daiki remarked.

"I-Iie. He's just sleeping on my shoulder." I defended. " I won't get close to anyone of you. And I will never fall for anyone of you." 

"Naze?" Keito asked.

"We're here." The guy on the driver's seat said.

"Finally!" Ryosuke went out.

"Chinen, Chinen, wake up." I said to Chinen.

"Ehh? Oh, we're here." He stood up and went out of the van.

"Kajiwara-san, don't you want to eat?" Kei asked.

"I'm not hungry." I answered then he went out. After a few minutes, the van seems to be quiet. Everyone's out now.

"I'm finally alone!! I can sing now." I said. I turned my IPOD on and played the very first japanese song I liked.

NOW PLAYING: Aa! - First Kiss

doue  koibito ni narenai no?
ja  doue  kuchizuke wo a no?  ano yoru
hoka ni  suki na hito ga ita no  watashi 
na no ni  kokoro ubawareta

itsumo no nakama to issho ni
DORAIBU ari
nigiyaka na mama ga yokatta
ano KISU de kawatta

anata wo massugu mirenai
minna to no BAKAbanashi mo waraenai
shizen ni hanashi kaketeku
anata ga kowai
ano yoru ni  nee  modoe
kuchizuke no  mae ni  modoe

doue  futari de wa aenai no?
ja  doue  denwa e kuru no?  tama ni
betsu ni  hajimete ja nai tte koto de
minna ni sou itterushi...

tokai de nakama ga dekite
ureshikatta no
furyou no manegoto datta wa
ano KISU de kawatta

anata no egao ga mabushii
minna to iru toki datte  suki sugiru
dondon kodoku ni natteku
jibun ga kowai
sono mune de  nee  sasaete

anata no egao ga mabushii
minna to iru toki datte  suki sugiru
dondon kodoku ni natteku
jibun ga kowai
sono mune de  nee  sasaete

ano yoru mitai ni  KISU e

The song was finished and I turned off my IPOD. I lied down on the chair and tried to sleep.

"You have a nice voice." Someone said. His voice is, really familiar.

"Who's that? Answer me." My body is tembling this time. To tell you, i'm really scared of ghosts. "Maybe that was just my imagination."

"I'm not a ghost. i'm a human." A boy stood up. Did he just, read my mind? I can't see his face, because he's facing on the opposite side. "Who are you?" I stood up. I can't see anything but it's just his shadow I saw. I walked with the guide og the chairs i'm touching and I thouched his shirt. "Who are you? Tell me."

He turned around. "Oww!" My eyes widened. I felt a soft thing on my cheeks. 

"Yuto!" Keito opened the van. "Ahh, sorry." He closed the van. Oh, shoot! He misunderstood it!

NO!!! I hate him. He kissed my precious cheeks!! A manhate like me would be kissed on the ckeeks?! This is disgraceful!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I was sleeping when I heard a voice singing from the back. Kajiwara-san has a nice voice.

"You have a nice voice." I said.

"Who's that? Answer me!" She replied with her trembling voice. "Maybe that was just my imagination." Imagination your face.

"I'm not a ghost. I'm a human." I stood up facing on the opposite side so that she can't see my face. 

"Who are you?" I heard her footsteps coming closer to me. Her footsteps stopped and her hand touched my shirt. What is she planning to do? "Who are you?"

I turned around and i accidentally slipped. "Oww!" This really ! I kissed that flirt's cheeks! Flirt!

"Yuto!" I heard Keito's voice. "Ahh, sorry." I ran away and went in the restaurant.

[IN THE RESTAURANT]

"Seems like our Yuto has found her soulmate." Daiki said.

"What are you talking about, Dai-chan?" I asked.

"I saw you and Kajiwara-san kissed in the van." Keito answered.

"Ehh? Doko? Lips, pr cheeks?" All of them reacted.

"Cheeks. I won't let anyone kiss me. And in fact, that was just an accident." I defended myself. That flirt, she's a troublemaker.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I woke up by the noise made by Hey! Say! JUMP.

"She's awake." Yuya said.

"Kajiwara-san, do you like someone in our group?" Daiki asked.

"Me? Ehh, no one. You're so noisy. By the way, where am I?" I answered.

"You're in our house." Ryosuke said.

"Who owns this house?" I asked.

"Hey! Say! JUMP." Keito answered.

"WHAT?!!!!" I yelled.