Moving In

PRETENTION

After work, I directlywent to my house to get my things.

"Mariko~." Mariya called.

"Nani, Mariya?" I asked.

"I'll miss you." She answered.

"Me too. Don't worry, i'll find time to visit here." I said.

"I'll help you with that." She get one of my bags.

[IN THE CAR]

"Zutto dareyorimo! Daisuki dayo!" Mariya sang loudly. That's an anime openingof, the alien baby which flew to earth, whatever. What's the title? UFO?

"Mariya!" I called.

"What, sos?" She asked.

"What's the title of the anime?" I answered in a question.

"The title? Umm, Daa! Daa! Daa!" she said.

"Ok, who do you dedicate?" I replied.

"No one. I'm just singing that song. It reminds me of childhood memories. Oh, we're here." She stopped the car. It's already 8 in the evening.

"Hello! Anyone inside?!" i pressed the doorbell continuously. "No one's here, I think."

"Mariko, I think this isn't the right house." She stared at the house.

"Uwaah! Monnster!" the housewas all dark and the windows were all open.

"Mariko, do you have a number of a member of Hey! Say! JUMP?" She asked.

"Yeah, I have Yamada Ryosuke's number. I'll call him." I dialed his number on my phone.

*RINGING*

"Moshi Moshi?"Ryosuke said.

"Yama-chan! this is Mariko! I think i'm lost." I replied.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Outside a dark house, with a, umm, a peach colored gate." I answered.

"Do you have a blue car?" He asked again.

"Ah, hai! Mariya owned it. Why?" I answered when the gate opened, and it was Ryosuke. "OMG! This is your house?" I disconnected the call.

"Yeah. We're watching a movie."He smiled at me.

"So this is your house! How scary!" Mariya said putting on of my bags on the floor.

"Let me help you." Ryosuke helped Mariya and I.

After getting my bags, or hsould I say, luggages, I went in my new room.

[IN MY NEW ROOM]

"What a tiring day." I started closing my eyes, when the door opened.

"Onee-chan!" Chinen hugged me tightly.

"Chotto, Chinen'kun. I can't breathe." i let go from his hug.

"Mariko!" He yelled.

"Ehh, nani?" I asked.

"I'm really happy." He answered, smiling at me.

I hugged him. "Chien-kun, let's stay like this for a while." I told him.

"Doue?" He asked.

"I, I like you, as a friend." I answered. To be honest. I really like him, as a friend. Not more than friends. A manhater like me could never love any man.

"Uhh, ok." He said, letting go. "I'll help you decorate your room since it looks boring."

"Honto? Arigatou, Chinen-kun." I replied. "Let's shop if you're free, ok?"

"Ok, Mariko. It's already late. I'll sleep now, oyasumi!" He went out of my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

CHINEN YURI'S P.O.V.

I'm really excited into helping Mariko decorate her room, but i'm not free these days because the concert will happen on Saturday. But after Saturday, we're already free! I can already shop with her, and help her decorate her room.

"Chinen bro!" Kei went in my room. "Feeling lonely, ne. Because you don't have a roommate."

"I'm not feeling lonely. In fact, i'm very excited because when Ryu-chan comes back, i'll already have a rommate." I lied on my bed.

"Chinen, tell me. Do you have, somewhat, feelings for Mariko?" Kei asked.

"To be honest,I like her. But don't tell anyone, ok?" I answered.

"Mouth zipped." He zipped his mouth even though there's no zipper.

"I'll sleep now, oyasumi !" He went out and I slept.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

"Yama-chan!" I called hin, which is my roomate.

"Nani, Yuto?" He looked at me.

"I can't sleep." I said.

"Is it because of, Ayaka?" He asked in reply.

"It's not her. It's Mariko." I answered.

"What?!" He reacted.

"I don't know, but, she always appear in my mind." I turned the lights on.

"Hey why so sudden?" Ryosuke asked covering himself with his blanket.

"Sorry. I miss Chinen being our rommate." I answered.

"Yeah. He decided to be rommates with Ryu-chan when he comes back." He said.

"I'll just get water." I replied, going out from my room.

[IN THE KITCHEN]

I was drinking a glass of water when I saw Kajiwara-san going downstairs, wearing, an oversized T-shirt and short shorts.

"Eh, Nakajima-san." She opened the refrigerator.

"You're wearing like that to sleep?" I asked her.

"Yeah. why do you even care? you're not my otousan." She answered.

"Ok, whatever. I'll act mean to you starting now since you're mean to me." I said, washing the glass.

"Hmph, freak. I don't care if you'll act mean to me." She put the glass on the sink. "Wash my glass. Oyasumi." She went upstairs.

"Oi! Wash this!" I yelled when I heard a door shut close. "That girl."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came...............

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

Today, I woke up as early as 5 in the morning. I can't sleep last night. Guess i'll just do household chores and make breakfast. I started sweeping the house from the second floor, to the first floor. I twisted one of the doorkknobs. They don't even lock their rooms, huh, except this door next to mine. It's locked, and totally, I think, scary. I want to clean every single room in hte house! I totally hate dirty places. I can't take, but clean it. I wiped the windows, and mopped the floor. I'm getting sleepy now. Need to cook breakfast.

[IN THE KITCHEN]

"What will I cook for breakfast?" I asked myself. "Ok, i'll make fried rice, with sunny side ups." I prepared all the ingredients, and cooked everything. I went to the sink and stared at it. So he really washed my glass. My reward for him is, I don't know.

---------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE!! Woohoo!!

How was this chapter, minna? 

I think this chapter is boring. Hehehe.

Please comment!! I want to read your reactions.

 

~143SakuraLove~