Fallin' For You

PRETENTION

Today is Tuesday and Mariya will go to the Philippines to have vacation.

[IN TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT]

"Sis, take care. Beware of dogs. Bring me food when you come back." I said to her.

"Beware fo dogs?" She replied. "By the way, i'll return here after 1 week."

"Ok. Kiotsukete na, Mariya. Go now, or the plane will leave you." I laughed.

"Weirdo. Ok, bye!" She waved goodbye to me and disappeared. I went back to the house when I saw everyone playing on the garden. I didn't mind them and just rushed in my room and lied on my bed. To be honest, I didn't recover from my fever.I went to the living room and watched T.V. What are all of these? Aren't there movies aired on T.V. here in Japan? I turned off the T.V. and slept on the sofa. I can't sleep! What's happening to me?

"Sleepy?" Yuto asked.

"Yeah, but I just can't sleep. Now i'm totally bored." I answered.

"Come, i'll show you something." He held my hand and dragged me upstairs.

"where are we going?" i asked, blushing.

"He opened the door and I saw a piano, and a shelf full of music sheets.

"What is this place? I never saw thousands ofmusic sheets before." I opened the piano.

"You know how to play the piano?" He asked.

"Hai~." I pressed one of the piano keys.

"Then play this one." He handed me a music sheet of a song entitled "Fallin' For You."

"I'll try." I stared at the music sheet and tried playing it. It's an english song, but why is he letting me play it? I'm sure he don't understand this. "Done." I stopped playing the piano.

"Can I ask a favor?" He asked.

"Sure." i answered. "What is it?"

"Could you play that song when i'll confess to the one I love?" He said.

"Who? Ayaka?" I replied.

"No, the other one. I'll just tell you when." He smiled at me.

"Do you even know how to sing that song?" I asked.

"Yeah, I keep practicing every night." He answered.

"Ok. By the way, do you have a music sheet for Ai-ing Aieru? The melody is very nice." I said.

"Here." He handed the music sheet to me. I started playing, when he started singing. Why am I so happy this time? Argh! I think i'm really in love with him.

"I'm done. I'm tired." I closed the piano.

"Let's go." He held my hand. AGAIN?!! Why is he making me red all the time?!!

"What are we doing ~ ahh!" Yuto splashed water to me.

"Oh yeah." I get one hose and the both of got wet. "Ahh!" I squealed, hitting him with the water. "Try to catch me." I kept hitting him.

"You want me ot catch you? Game." He still splashed water to me, and chasing me.

"You'l never catch me!" I ran and ran and I felt htat my legs were like it's frozen and I can't move it.

"Gotcha!" He suddenly hugged me. Why am I so happy right now?! I'm flattered!

"Oi! Oi! Why you hugging me?" I asked.

"Gomen." He removed his hands from my waist. My surroundings became blurred and I, I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I removed my hands from Mariko's waist when she suddenly fainted. "Mariko?" I carried her bridal style and borught her in the living room.

"What happened?" Yabu-nii asked.

"We were just playing on hte garden when she suddenly fainted." I answered.

"Guys. I think, her fever didn't subside until now." Chinen said.

"Let's call her parents." I dialed the number and called her parents.

"Moshi moshi?" A girl's voice siad.

"Ah, is Mrs. Kajiwara there?" I replied.

"Who's this please?" She asked.

"Her friend. Please pass the phone to her." I answered.

"Hai. Okaachan! Someone's calling you!" She yelled.

"Ah, moshi moshi?" I heard Mrs. Kajiwara's voice.

"Ano, Mres. Kajiwara your daughter, Mariko, she needs you. Please come to our house. Onegaishimasu." I begged. "I'm from Johnny's."

"Ok, i'm coming." She hung up.

AFTER 15 MINUTES..................

"Minna! Mrs. Kajiwara is here!." Kei yelled and Mariko's mom went inside.

"What happened to her?" She asked.

"She fainted when we were playing on the garden vand her fever didn't subside." I answered.

"She has this sickness when she has a fever, she's not in herself, she faints, her body will shake and becomes uncontrollable and she stares at everyone." Mrs. Kajiwara said.

"What would we do to cure her?" Hikaru asked.

"We should let her eat newly cooked foods, force her to drink green tea, and let her rest." She answered. "I'll just buy medicine, i'll come back." She left.

"Minna! Let's make green tea." Chinen and Yama-chan said.

"Sure! We'll be the one to cook food." Yabu-nii replied. "Yuto, take care care of her.

"Hai, Yabu-nii." I smiled.

"And Mrs. Kajiwara also said that, you'll be the one who'll change her." Yabu-nii said.

"What change?" I asked.

"Change her clothes." He ansewered. "Now!"

"Hai!" I'm gonna commit a sin! I have to d othis for Mariko, or else she won't be cured. I carrie Mariko and I brought her to her room and started undressing her. This is the very first time that I changed a woma's clothes. I just can''t change her clothes. As of now, the only clothes she's wearing is her undergarments. I changed her clothes when her eyes suddenly opened.

"Are? Why am I~? ~ What are oyu doing? You're trying to me, aren't you?" She yelled.

"Iie! Ie! Your mom just asked me to change you." i said.

"Okaasan?" She asked.

"Yes." I answered.

------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I woke up when I saw Yuto changing my clothes.

"Are? Why am I~? ! Whart are you doing? you're trying to me, aren't you?" I yelled.

"Iie! Iie! your mother just asked me to change you." He said.

"Okaasan?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

"Where is she now?" I asked again.

"Buying medicine. She'll come back later." He answered.

"Green tea is here!" Chinen went inside with a tray of green tea.

"Drink this, Mariko. Your okaasan asked us to let you drink green tea." Ryosuke said.

"Don't want to." I shook my head.

"It's for your health, Mariko. Drink that or else." Yuto had a cup of green tea on his hands this time.

"Or else what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Or else we'll kiss you." The three of them said in unison.

"Ok, ok. I'll drink it." I forced myself and drank the green tea. "This ."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Night came and I went to the roof. When I went up, I was surprised that Yuto was there, so, I sat beside him. "Hi." I greeted him.

"Hello." He greeted back

"What's your name?" I joked.

"Nakajima Yuto." Hahhahahaha! He fell for it.

"Baka. I was just joking." I laughed.

"Mariko."

"Hmm?!" I stared at him.

"I would like to tell you something." He stared back at me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I, I ,I, li ~" He answered stuttering when a heavy rain poured down. "Let's go back inside." We went down.

"What are you donna say to me?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered, leaving my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I have bad news for all of you.

BAD NEWS:

 This story is gonna end! Huhuh! Gomen, minna. If I don't end this, 

I'll surely be lazy and can't update cause classes will start on June 6.

 

~143SakuraLove~