Lonely

PRETENTION

"What?!!" I yelled.

"Yeah, we're not lying to you, Kajiwara-san." Yabu said.

"I need to go home. Thank you." I went out.

[OUTSIDE HSJ'S HOUSE]

"Now how am I gonna go home? I'm not yet familiar in this place." I stared at the surroundings. OMG, I really can't go home. Maybe i'll just go back inside. And, why am I going back inside? 

"Ahh!" I ran and ran. "Cockroach!!" I kiled the cockroach using the rock. Eww! Blood! "Phew. Thank God, the pest is dead."

~'Cause you're everywhere to me. And when I close my eyes, it's you I see. ~

"Hello?" I answered the phone call.

"Mariko!! Where are you?!" Mariya asked on the phone with her very loud voice.

"Don't shout, Mariya. Uhh, i'm here in, I don't know place. And i don't know how to get home. But i'm outside of the place of my boss right now. I'm scared, Mariya. It's really dark on here. Maybe there's, a ghost or something." I answered.

"Mariko, just stay there." She said.

"What? why? You want me to stay here?" I replied.

"Just listen to me, Mariko. We'll fetch you tomorrow. Bye." She hung up.

"Wait!!" I yelled but it's too late. "Now what am I gonna do?!" I lied no the grass. And the next thing I knew was, I was crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I was on the balcony, feeling hte ocld breeze when I saw the assistant running outside, killing a cockroach.

"She's scared of cockroah. Haha." I smirked. I ignored her and stared at the buildings. The view here is very nice. I looked down to see the assistant, lying on the grass. She's sleeping, and I don't care. Why should I care for flirts like her?

"Oi. Yuto." Ryosuke called.

"Ehh, nani, Yama-chan?" I asked.

"What are you smirking about?" He answered me with a question.

"Ah, eh ,nothing." I lied on my bed. My roommates are actually Ryosuke and Chinen.

"You know what? Kajiwara'san's weird." Chinen said, eating cookies.

"Yeah, I think so, too." Ryosuke replied.

"She's not weird." I in. "She's not weird, really. I think she's a flirt."

"A flirt?!" They yelled in unison.

"Kajiwara'san's not a flirt. She's really good, but she's shy. Remember what she did a while ago? When we're in the restaurant? She didn't' go otu of hte van and never ate something." Chinen said.

"Maybe she's just not hungry." Ryosuke replied. "But when Yuto carried her, she's talking about, a girl named Mariya."

"Please stop talking about htat girl." I suddenly said. "Hearing her name makes me angry."

"Fine. Let's sleep now. We have many things to do tomorrow." Chinen turned the lights off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.............

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

"Good morning!" i greeted myslef. I opened my eyes and i was so shocked of whatI sw. I was lying down on hte grass. So this means, I slept here? Uh, oh. Gotta call Mariya.

"Hello?" I heard Mariya's sleepy voice.

"Oi! Mariya! Fetch me now!" I yelled.

"Mariko?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's me. Fetch me now! I need to take a batch before work." I answered.

"Ok, bye." She hung up.

After six minutes, a blue car stopped infront of me.

"Mariya?" I asked to myself.

"Sis! Hop in!" Mariya opened the door.

"Thank you!" I went inside her car. "sis, you're just 19 and you can drive?"

"Yeah. I practiced." She drove fastly.

After a few minutes, we arrived home.

"Thank God!" I went in the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[IN J.E. BUILDING]

"I'm late for work!" I yelled as I went inside the practice room.

"You're late." Yuto said. Grr!! That freak!!

"Gomenasai." I looked at the floor.

"Yuto, don't scold her. It's normal to be late." Chinen placed his hand on my head. "Right, Kajiwara-san?"

"Right." I smiled at him. I sat on the chair. The radio was and a song played.

NOW PLAYING: BoA - Mamoritai

kore de owari sou omotteita tooi ano hi 
ima wa ieru habatakeru hajimari datta to 
kimi no nukumori ga hirogaru te no hira to mune no sukima 
kimi to iku saki sagaeru kokoro tsunai de 

mamoritai mamorareteru 
aenai toki mo zutto 
ichibyou zutsu wataachi wa tsuyoku nareru kara 

hiroi yozora yorisou hoachi miage nagara 
kakegae no nai kyou no mukou asu ga umareru 
futari no aida wo yukikau kono kuuki daiji ni ai 
sukitotte iku kokoro kara yasashiku nareru 

wasurenai kimi to koue wakachiaeru nukumori 
kanjiteru tatta hitotsu mirai terasu mono 

furitsumoru kanashimi wo sotto tokasu you ni 
itsumade mo itsudemo... 

mamoritai mamorareteru 
aenai toki mo zutto 
ichibyou zutsu kimi to watashi tsuyoku nareru kara 

wasurenai kimi ni deatte umare kawareru negai 
shinjiteru dakara watashi 
subete mamoritai 
subete mamoritai...

I sang along with the song. I stared at everyone and they were staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nice voice. You could be a singer." Keito answered.

"Me? A singer? No way." I said.

"Could you please stop flirting at us?!" Yuto in.

"I'm not flirting at you." I walked out.

[OUTSIDE THE PRACTICE ROOM]

"Why is he always making me sad?" I felt tears falling from my eyes. "I'm not a flirt." Suddenly, the door opened.

"Kajiwara-san." I looked at Ryosuke, then I hugged him tightly. "Uhh, Kajiwara-san. Don't mind Yuto. Maybe he has a bad mood today."

"Bad mood? Today? He's been like that to me ever since I started working for all of you!" I cried even louder. "He doesn't know what I feel. I can't take him anymore. And, i'm not a flirt!" He hugged me back.

"Nakanaide, Kajiwara-san. Just ignore him. I'm sure he'll stop being like that to you." He said.

"Arigatou Gozaimasu, Yamada-san." I thanked him.

"Douitashimae." And that word made me feel better.