Beach Outing Part 1 of 2: Crying

PRETENTION

[IN J.E. PRACTICE ROOM]

"What a big practice room." Mariya said.

"Yeah." I coldly replied. Idon't like this. Going to a beach outing with nine boys?

"Hey, Mariko. Aren't you excited?" She asked.

"Not much, really." I answered when someone went inside.

"Ohayou gozaimasu!! Kajiwara Mariya desu. Fraternal twin sister of Mariko." Mariya introduced herself to Yuto.

"Ohayou gozaimasu. Nakajima Yuto desu." He stared at me. I smled at him even though he said something that mad me hurt. I was just sitting at the corner of the room, waiting for everyone to arrive. While I was waiting for them, I saw Mariya talking to Yuto. I wonder how it feels to be like Mariya. The next person to arrive was Chinen.

"Chinen!" I hugged Chinen tightly.

"Ehh, onee-chan?" Chinen said, looked shock.

"Ah, ohayou gozaimasu! Kajiwara Mariya desu." Mriya introduced herself to Chinen.

"Chinen Yuri desu." Chinen replied. "Ahh, Kajiwara-san, who is she?"

"My fraternal twin sister." I answered graabing his hand. "Chinen, are you bored?" I sat on the floor.

"I'm bored. Why?" He asked.

"I'm bored too. Wanna play?" I answered.

"What game?" He said.

"Dare." I replied. "Game?"

"Game." He looks happy. "Me ifrst. Sing a love song to Yuto!!"

"Ehh?" I looked shocked. why Yuto? "Could I just sing for you?"

"No, no, no. I choose Yuto." He pointed at Yuto.

"Oi, Nakajima-san!" I yelled. "Umm, daisuki."

"Unfair!! You didn't even sing." Chinen complained.

"I won't sing for him because he'll just say bad things about me." I looked at the ceiling.

After how many minutes, everyone arrived and we went to the resort.

[IN THE RESORT]

"Come on everyone everyone!! Let's have fun!!" Kei yelled running to the shore. All of them went to swim including Mariya.

"Onee-chan, why aren't you swimming with us?" Chinen asked.

"I don't know how to swim." I answered, eating a sandwich. "Just don't mind me. Have fun there." I left him and sat on the sand, watching them have fun. "Oh, I forgot o need to cook lunch for them." I opened the griller and started cooking bacon. Oh, I miss rice. I forgot to bring rice! Ugh!!!

While I was cooking, I took a glance of Yuto. He's smiling at everyone, but when at me? He wouldn't. I feel jealous. After the bacons were all cooked, I made some pineapple juice for refreshments. After, I left evrything on the table and sat on the sand. I'm really lonely this time. and I hate being lonely.

I was staring at them when Ryosuke approached me. "Kajiwara-san, not having fun?" He sat beside me.

"Yeah. this is the worst outing ever." I said.

"Are you still ignoring Yuto?" He asked.

"Yeah. But sometimes, I feel jealous. He smiles, talks, laughs with everyone, but with me, he'll just ignore me. Why is he like that to me? He doesn't do that to my sister, only to me." I forced my tears not to fall.

"It's ok, Kajiwara-san. So, ca I call you, Mariko-chan?" He asked.

"Just, Mariko. I'm used to being called by that, with no chan's, or san's whatever." I answered. "You know what?"

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I really hate Yuto." I answered. "I hate you!!" I ran and ran. I know everyone is looking at me, and I don't care. I just want to be alone right now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

YAMADA RYOSUKE'S P.O.V.

I'm sure she'll feel better for what she said. I'll just leave her running there. A new friend, indeed. She is very good. I can't repay all that things she sacrificed fo Hey! Say! JUMP. I like her, as a friend. Just friends, no more, no less. I hope, Yuto will apologize to her so that everything would be fine now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I was having fun on the beach when I saw Mariko cooking something. I know she's hurt deep inside because of what I said to her. I can't apologize this time, I don't have the courage to do it.

"Nakajima-san, tell me. Did you do something to my sister? It seems that, you're ignoring her." I smiled to Mariya. 

"Ahh, nothing." I swam. Mariya and I were playing on the shore when I heard Mariko yell 'I HATE YOU.' She ran and ran and Mariya followed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIYA'S P.O.V. 

I followed Mariko immediately when I saw her running away. If she acts like this, she has a problem. I don't get it. Why is she acting like this in the middle of the fun?

"Mariko~." I called her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I stopped running and sat on the sand.

"Mariko~." Someone called me. I turned and saw Mariya.

"Sis!" I hugged her.

"What happened?" Mariya asked me.

"I just can't take Yuto." I answered.

"Doue?" She sat beside me.

"It really hurts me. He always tell me that i'm a flirt. And he always ignore me. I never did anything to him. Why is he like that?" I cried more.

"Maybe he just misunderstood your attitude. Don't think about it anymore, sis. If you'll just keep on crying, you'll get old early. You want that? Come on. let's go. Just be nice to him, ok? Let's go." She said.

"Ok." I followed her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohayou, minna! How's this chapter?

By the way, the girl on the main image of this chapter is actually Mariya. 

Part 2 is coming up!! Please wait!!

LOVE YA!!

Please comment, minna.