Concert..Saturday Night Part 2 of 2

PRETENTION

"Mariko!" He held my hand and hugged me so tightly. I'm freezing. I can't move my body away from him. This man saved my life for 3 times. He's like, my knight in shining armor. Hey! What am I really thinking about?! If I fell for him, i'll already consider myself retarded.

"Ahh, Yuto.: It's already late. I need to sleep now." I walked slowly.

"Ahh, Mariko! Chotto!" He yelled.

"What?" I pretended to yawn.

"Friends now?" He asked.

"Friends." I answered, going downstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I don't really know what is happening to me. I think, i'm starting to have feelings for her. This is making me crazy!

[IN MY ROOM]

"Yuto! How was it?" Yama-chan asked.

"How was it? What do you mean?" I answered.

"On the roof talk." He said.

"You mean, me and Mariko?" He nodded. "We're already friends. But it's making me crazy." I jumped to my bed.

"Why is it making you crazy?" he hugged his pillow.

"I think i'm starting to have feelings for her." I snapped and snapped.

"How about Ayaka?" He asked.

"I don't know." I answered. "Let's sleep now. Maybe i'm just tired."

---------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I was lying on my bed with pyjamas when Mariya called.

"Sister!! Bad news!!" She squealed so loud.

"What bad news?" I asked curiously.

"Dad's already here, with a girl!" She answered.

"What girl?" I jumped out of bed and went outside my room.

"A 12-year old girl. She's really irritating. She always says, 'Daddy! Daddy!' to him like she's an American. and she also said that she and evryone in Johnny's know each other. And she also said that one member of y Zone is her neighbor before she moved here." She said, irritated.

"Is she, spoiled?" I drank water.

"Totally not. And htat's what I love about her. She also sings, and has a voice like, what's her name? Oh, Atsuko Maeda. And she knows we're twins." I heard a voice calling her.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Our half sister. By the way, her name is Nakamura Suzuka. She's actually afraid of ghostslike you, and way more scared of cockroached that she can't kill even a single one." She answered.

"Mariya, i'm gonna visit there tomorrow, morning. Early in the morning." I said.

"Honto?! I'm really excited. I'm gonna wake up early. By the way, do all of htem know, that you're the granddaughter of Kitagawa Johnny?" She asked, giggling.

"They don't know yet that i'm Kitagawa Johnny's granddaughter." I answered. "Do you, already forgave otousan?"

"Uhh, I don't know. i don't talk to him. Maybe, I still hate him." She said."Bye! Oyasumi!"

"Oyasumi." The call ended and I slept.

----------------------------------------------------

SOMEONE'S P.O.V.

"She's the granddaughter of Kitagawa Johnny?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi, minna!

Is this chapter ok?

I need your precious comments! ♥

I'm not really having ideas this time.

Love ya!

 

~143SakuraLove~