Shinohara Ayaka

PRETENTION

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I woke up because of the noise outside. "What's the noise all about?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Ayaka's here!" Keito yelled.

"Doko?" I continued rubbing my eyes.

"Beside you." A girl's voice whispered to my ears.

"Wahh!" I got scared. "Ayaka? How come you're here? It's school day today."

"Come on. It's vacation. We have three semesters here unlike the Philippines. They only have two semesters." She said.

"No what's the connection between vacation and semester thing? You're still crazy, Ayahara." I replied. "And you're stil taller than me."

"Yeah. But Mariya's still shorter than me and taller than you." She laughed.

[IN MY ROOM]

"Your room is very nice. You didn't tell me you're working for them." She said.

"Heheheh." I replied.

"So, who do you like the most in HSJ?" Ayaka asked. "Yamada? Chinen? Okamoto? Kota? Takaki? Arioka? Inoo? Yaotome? Or, Nakajima?"

"I think, it's, uhh." My head is confused.

"It's Nakajima, isn't it?" She yelled.

"iie! It's, Chinen!" I squealed. Even though my first answer is Yuto. He's my close friend.

"Reall? I'll tell him." She said.

"You misunderstood it. I like Chinen, as a friend. No more than that." I replied.

"Uhh, ok." She shrugged. "By hte way, today, we'll go to the karaoke place whatever. I already invited Mariya to come. And she's already coming."

"Honto?! Thank you! Is, Hey! Say! JUMP included in this?" I asked.

"Yeah. Go to a bath. then change. We'll wait for you." She answered.

"Wait, this early?!" My eyes widened.

"Hello! It's already 10 in the morning, ja ne!" She left my room.

"Ooh, i'm excited!" I went in the bathroom. I took a bath, a very hot bath! Is it, summer? Un. I am thinking about him lately. But, do I really like him? You shouldn't like him, Mariko. He likes someone else. Someone out of your league and he loves Ayaka! And you're not his type. And manhaters don't fall  in love. They hate them. That's why it's called manhater.

"Mariko! Open the door!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Baka! It's me! Mariya!" She answered. I went out of the bathroom since i'm done.

"What do you want, sis?"I asked.

"Wear these." She answered, showing me a white floral tube, a blue blazer, and a very short shorts.

"I don't wear that, sis. I'll just wear jeans." I blow dry my hair.

"My money is just wasted." She rolled my eyes.

"Fine, i'll wear it." I wore the clothes. "Done."

"Perfect!" She clapped and get black stilletos.

"Mariya, please! Don't let me wear that! I'll just trip if I wear that. I'm sure that's your size." I smiled.

"Ok." She wore the black stilletos that matched her short shirt, and black tee. "Let's go!" She dragged me downstairs.

[DOWNSTAIRS]

"Minna! Here's Mariko!" She pushed me. I just covered my face because of embarassment. I really don't wear these kind of clothes. I only wear jeans, rubber shoes, and a simple top. By the way, i'm wearing rubber shoes now. And i'm not fashionable like Ayaka and Mariya.

"Wow! The simple Mariko turned into fashionable Mariko. I'm sure, ahem will like it." Ayaka remarked. Who is AHEM? Maybe, Chinen. Don't tell me, she didn't understood what I said.

"Don't cover your face, Mariko." Two pair of hands get my hands that were covering my face.

"Are?" I turned to see a grinning Yuto. "My friennddddd!" I pinched his cheeks so hard.

"Iteeee!" He yelled.

"Oi, the two of you, stop it and let's go!" Ayaka said.

--------------------------------------------------

SHINOHARA AYAKA'S P.O.V.

When I saw the two of them, I felt jealous but I didn't mind it. even though she's my bestfriend, I don't consider her as my rival for Yuto. No matter what'll happen, she'll still be my bff.

[IN THE KARAOKE PLACE]

"Who owns this place?" Hikaru asked.

"My family. This contains japanese, english, and more songs." I answered.

"OMG! Where's the songbook?" Mariya asked.

"Here." I handed the songbook to her.

"Ayahara, could I sing first?!" mairko yelled.

"Oh sure." She grabbed the mic and sang an English song. While she was singing, I noticed that Yuto was staring at her. Maybe he's just staring at her because she's singing.

------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I suddenly felt the urge to sing and I sang an English song. I know htat they don't understand what i'm singing butI could express my feelings of I these songs.

NOW PLAYING: Everywhere - Michelle Branch

After I sang the song, the others started to sing and I was, all alone. Ooh, wine! I'm already 19 so, I can drink. I even drink wine and when I was 9.

"Mariko? Mariko! why are you drinking wine?!" Mariya get the glass of wine I was holding.

"What? We're not under 18. we even drank wine when we're still 9. and I won't be drunk." I smiled at her.

"Fine." She gave back the glass of wine to me.

"Boring. I thought, it would be fun." I mumbled.

"Mariri!" Ayaka called me by me nickname. "Having fun?"

"Isn't it obvious? No. I'm feeling a bit left out. I'm, ok." I faked a smile.

"Ok." She talked with the others.

"Mariko~." Mariya sat beside me.

"Mayaya, let's talk. I have a problem." I said.

"Sure. Let's go outside." we went outside.

[OUTSIDE]

"Mariri, what's the problem?" Mariya asked.

"Sis." I hugged her, crying.

"Why? What's happening?" She hugged me back. "Don't make me cry, sis. You know I cry when you cry."

"I just want someone to talk to." I looked down.

"Tell me why." She wiped my tears.

"I've been hiding all of these feelings since I was 10." I said. "I think, my life is useless. No one wants to befriend me becuase they think i'm a backstabber. Everyone, thinks i'm a poser. Mom always scolds me because I get low grades. I'm dumb. I never had friends because i'm too shy to interact with them. I could never open up to any of you because i'm not open-minded like you. None of you ever said that you care for me. I hate my life. I deserve to die. No one loves me, and no one will." My tears kept flowing and flowing.

"Sis, I understand you." She said.

"No you don't." I replied. "You can't undertstand me because you don't feel what i'm feeling right now. When i'm always alone, I keep feeling this. You could never feel what I feel because evryone loves you! They care for you!" I wipe my tears.

"I'll just leave you alone. I'll be back." she left.

"And I love Nakajima yuto." I siad but i think she didn't heard it. "But still, if I continue to love him, i'll just be hurt. I accept what I am now. I'm a backstabber, dumb, poser, impostor, liar, everything." i went back in.

[INSIDE]

Everyone was aking me why i'm all gloomy. "I'll sing." I grabbed and sand my very favorite song.

NOW PLAYING: Welcome To My Life - Simple Plan

I feel like crying but I don't want to cry in front of them. When I saw Yuto with Ayaka, I felt that my heart was like, it had thorns on it. Why did I even fall for him? They're just the same, they're all heartbreakers. Just forget him, Mariko. Dont forget, he's jus a heartbreaker. He'll make you fall in love with him and break your heart afterwards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, guys. Another update. I'm sad right now. What Mariko's feeling is what i'm feeling right now.

But don't mind me. Is this chapter ok?

COMMENTS!! ♥

 

~143SakuraLove~