Concert..Saturday Night Part 1 of 2

PRETENTION

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

It's already Saturday, and it's the day of Hey! Say! JUMP's concert in Yokohama Arena!! The concert's is gonna start in two minutes.

"Mariko." A man called.

"Na~." It was my father. "What are you doing here?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm here to come back, Mariko. Your mother already forgave me." He said.

"Really? Too bad I can't forgive you." I replied.

"Mariko, i'm really sorry. I'm sorry for leaving you." He hugged me.

"After what you did to okaasan? After you made a battered wife? After you left her becasue of your mistress? Do you really think I would forgive? no! I won't forgive you. And I never will!" I pushed him.

"Please forgive me, Mariko. I made a very big mistake. And i'm really sorry." He said.

"I really hate you." My heart started to hurt. "If you only knew what mom experienced when you were with that woman. If you only knew what she did to herself. Because of you, she nearly died! The day you left her, she started no to eat anything. She doesn't want to talk to us, and she's always crying. She even tried to do suicide. Can't you see? She really loved you. But hwat did you do? You just wasted her love you. I always thought you were the best father in the whole world but now, I think you're the worst father ever." My tears started to flow.

"I'm really sorry. I hope you'll forgive me." He left.

"Dad, I hate you." I whispered to myself.

"Who was that Mariko?" Ryosuke asked.

"Why are you crying?" He wiped my tears.

"Long story." I said. "Wait, why are you here? You're supposed to be performing now."

"It's not yet starting." He smiled at me. "Ja ne."

"Ahh, ok." He left.

--------------------------------

After hte concert, we celebrated the success of their concert in a restaurant. "Congratulations, guys." I said.

"Thank you." Yabu replied, thanking me.

"Uhh, Mariko. why are your eyes swollen?" Keito asked.

"Ah, this is nothing. No need to worry." I answered, looking down.

"Really?" Daiki reacted.

"Ok, i'm gonna tell you the truth. My father came back ater leaving us for 8 years because of his mistress. I really hate kim until no. And he said, that starting tomorrow, he'll live with my sister and my mother. I'm really worried that he'll do it again." I told htem.

"8 years? He left you for 8 years? I can't believe it." Hikaru ate.

"Let's not atalk about that. Let's just, celebrate your success." I placed a fake smile. After the celebration, we went home. we all agreed that we'll talk outside the house, I mean, on the garden.

----------------------------------------------------------------

YABU KOTA'S P.O.V.

Since Mariko's first day of work, she already fought with Yuto. I have an idea.

"Yuya, call everyone except Mariko and Yuto." I said to Yuya.

"Hai, Yabu-nii." He called everyone. 

After Yuya called everyone, we all gathered in the garden shed.

"What are we all doing here, anyway?" Kei asked.

" Guys I have a plan." I answered. "Let's make Yuto and Mariko forgive each other and be friends."

"Nice!" Hikaru said.

"Keito, Chinen, Yama-chan, and Dai-chan will first bring Mariko to the roof. Then after, the four of us, me, Yuya, Kei and Hikaru will bring Yuto to the roof afterwards, and we'll leave them alone to talk. Agree?" I replied.

"Agree!" They all yelled.

"Yosh! Let's do this!" We all went out of the garden shed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I was just staring at the sky when Krito, Ryosuke, Chinen, and Daiki pushed me until I arrived on hte roof. "Wait!" Don't leave me here!" I yelled at them as they ran downstairs. Ooh, nice view.

--------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen when Yabu, Yuya, Hikaru, and Kei approached me.

"Yuto!" They called.

"Minna!" They dragged me upstairs.

"The view is very nice, ne." Yuya said.

"Yeah, it is." I replied.

"But the view is very nice to see if you're on hte roof. Bye." They all left me on the roof, wait, with Mariko?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I was looking at the moon when I Yuto. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"They brought me here." He answered sitting on the other side.

"Ok." I stared at the sky, then a falling star appeared. "Oh, a falling star."

"Aren't you gonna wish?" He asked.

"What's the use of wishing when it will even not come true? That's useless." I answered and her just ignored me. "Will you still act mean to me?"

"I think, yes." He stared at me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I won't tell you." He answered.

"Ok, i'll also be meaner to you." I stared back at him.

"Sorry for what I did." He apologized, leaning closer to me.

"For the kiss? umm, it's alright, I think. But you stole my first kiss." I pinched his nose hard.

"Itaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" His eyes became teary-eyed.

"Teary-eyed." I laughed.

"What's funny?" He asked.

"Your eyes were teary-eyed a while ago. Sorry for laughing like that. I really laugh at weird things." I answered.

"Cockroach!" He yelled.

"Where?!Where?!" I kept moving and moving.

"Joke! I got you." He said.

"Hmpf!" I slapped his arms. "You just fooled me." I sat. "Could you stop acting mean to me?" I asked.

"Why?" He answered in a question.

"Just please stop acting. I'm not really mean. I'm just mean to people who I think is also mean to me."I said, hugging my legs.

"Sure, since i'm not used in being mean to other people." He replied. "Do you, by any chance, know Shinohara Ayaka?"

"Shinohara, Ayaka? Is her nickname, Ayahara?" I asked.

"Yes" He answered.

"She's my bestfriend. Is she, the one you like?" I looked at him.

"Only 50%. But I have another one I like So the other 50% belongs to the other one." He looked back at me.

"Who is the other one?" I aksed, intrigued.

"I can't tell you." He answered. "But please don't tell to everyone that I have another crush, ok?"

"Of course!" He patted my head. I stared at him. When someone pats my head like what he did to me a while ago, i'm starting to feel something special for that person. Did I just just, felt a specail feeling for him?

"Staring at me again." He winked at me. WHY IS HE LIKE THAT?!

"Why do you wink at me everytime I stare at you?" I asked.

"Nothing." He answered.

I clipped my bangs."You know what? I~." I stared at him. Our faces were only centimeters apart, and I could feel his breath. Why is he doing these things? My heart is really beating fast right now. And my hands are totally sweating.

"Mariko? Why are you blushing? Don't tell me you're blushing because i'm staring at you." A smile was formed on his face.

"You!!" I kept moving backwards, until I knew that I was nearly faaling.

"Mariko!" He held my hand and hugged me so tightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 is coming up!!!

Hope you like this chapter.

Please comment!!

 

~143SakuraLove~