Beach Outing Part 2 of 2: In Love?

PRETENTION

Mariya and I went back to the place and I glared at Yuto. "Having fun?" I asked him. I know he's thinking about something now.

"Uhh, yeah." He answered.

"Seems like the two of you are getting along now." Kei said, eating the bacons. "Your bacon is very yummy."

"Arigatou, Inoo-san." i didn't mind the first sentence Kei said.

I was hte first one to finish eating and I went to the shore. I think it's time for me to learn how to swim. I went to the deep part of hte sea. I tried to dive, and the next thing I knew was, i'm drowning.

---------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIYA'S P.O.V.

I was drinking my pineapple juice when I remmbered Mariko.

"Minna, where's Mariko?" I asked, worried of what happened to her.

"She's just on the shore a while ago. Why?" Yabu answered.

"She's not on the shore, look." I let them see the shore. "OMG! It can't be!" I put the juice on the table and ran to the shore. "Guys! Maybe she's, drowning! She doesn't know how to swim."

"What?!" they all ran to the shore. I swam to the deep part until I saw a pink cover up. I remembered that Mariko was wearing the same cover up just like what i'm holding now. 

"Guys! She's here!" I yelled. I dove and saw nothing.

"Mariya! I found her!" Yuto yelled.

"Thank God!" I went to Yuto.

[ON THE SHORE]

"What will we do to her?" Keito asked.

"Mouth-to-mouth resucitation." I answered. "Does anyone of you know how to do it?"

"Only Yuto knows how to do it." Yuya said.

"Ehh? Me? I don't even know how to do it." Yuto replied.

"Yuto!! Come one, you'll just let our assistant die?!" Yabu yelled.

"Ok, ok. I'll do it." Yuto started doing it to Mariko. After a few seconds, Mariko woke up.

"What happened?" Mariko asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

I was forced to do mouth-to-mouth resucitation to Mariko. That thing I did to her was never considered as a kiss. But I admit it, I was really worried of what happened to Mariko. I can't take that Mariko will die without me apologizing to her.

------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

"What happened?" I asked to everyone whose faces are really worried.

"What happened? you nearly died! How come you let yourself drown? Are you crazy? We were all worried." Mariya answered.

"I was just, learning how to swim." I stood up, weaing my wet cover up.

"Do you know who saved you from drowning?" Chinen asked.

"No. Who?" I answered.

"Your enemy." Daiki said.

"My enemy?" I replied.

"It's Yuto who saved you! You must thank him!" Ryosuke yelled. I stared at Yuto. After what happened, we all rested, ate, taled, and did anything we want to do.

"You know, sis?" Mariya asked.

"Know what?" I answered.

"Your manhater attitude is slowly vanishing. So tell me, sis. is there a possibility for you to fall in love again?" She said.

"It's not gonna vanish, sis. And 0% possibility for me to fall in love again. And you? Is there someone you like in Hey! Say! JUMP?" I replied.

"Ehh?! I don't like anyone from Hey! Say! JUMP." She remarked, blushing.

"Eh, Chinen-kun, why aren't we going home?" I asked.

"We have overnight. We'll go home tomorrow." Chinen answered.

"OMG! I'm so happy!" Mariya yelled.

"Happy for what?" I asked.

"I'm still gonna see my crush.!" She answered, rolling on the bench.

"Hey,sis. Who's that crush you're talking about?" I tickled her.

"Hhahahaahhaha, wait. Stop tickling me! Hhaahahahaha!" I stopped tickling her. "He's~." She was cut off by Yabu.

"Girls, having fun huh." Yabu said.

"Yeah." Mariya replied, then Yabu left.

"Mariya! Tell me." I slapped her leg.

"Ok, Ok. He's." She whispered. "He's, umm, Hikaru."

I squealed. "Ayeeeh!! I'll tell him." I ran to Hikaru.

"Hey, don't!" She covered my mouth.

I removed her hand from my mouth. "Ok, I won't tell in one condition."

"What condition?"She asked.

"Talk to him." I answered, then she went to Hikaru and talked to him.

Since I have no one to talk to, I just slept on the bench. When I woke up, it's already dark. I looked at my surroundings and everyone's talking on the shore with a fire on the center.

"You're awake." Hikaru smiled at me.

"Mariko! You missed hte fun." Mariya said.

"I missed the fun? What fun?" I asked.

"We played Philippine games. I taught them ho to play. They seem to like it." Mariya answered.

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up/" I feel like a child.

"We tried to wake you up, but you ignored us. So we left you there." She smirked.

"Ok, whatever. I'll just go to the balcony." I left, getting a can of soda. I went to the balcony and saw Yuto.

"Nakajima-san." I called him.

He turned to me. "Ahh, hello." He drank his soda.

"Umm, could we talk." I asked him.

"S-Sure." He answered, stuttering.

"Umm, Nakajima-san, thank you for saving me, from drowning. And i'm sorry." I talked first.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for ignoring you, and for telling you bad things." He looked at me.

"It's alright." I smiled at him. "Do you, somehow, have feelings for my sister?"

"What feelings?" He asked.

"Romantic feelings." I answered.

"I don't have that kind of feelings towards her. I like someone else." He said.

"Honto?! Is she a, celebrity? Or, not." I replied.

"Not a celebrity." He stared at the sky.

"Ahh." I dranked my soda.

"You? Do you like someone?" He asked me.

"I don't turst boys. and I like no one. They will just, play with our hearts." I sat on the chair. "They don't take relationships seriously." I let my tears flow. 

"So you're, heartbroken?" He asked again.

"No. I mean, yes." I answered, standing up. "If you'll have a relationship, you won't take it seriously, right?"

"I don't know. I like someone, but I can' court her."

"Why?"

"We're not allowed to date, or have a relationship." He frowned.

"Ummm, i'll just get another can of soda. I'll be back." I walked when I accidentally slipped. "Ahhhhh!!' I thought I was going to land on the floor but Yuto saved me.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Yuto asked.

I stared at him. "D-D-Daijoubu." My heart beated faster. What's this? Love? No way!! "Thanks for saving me." I ran to the cottage. I'm a manhater!! There's no love feeling! I must be mistaken, maybe my heart was beating fast because of nervousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAKAJIMA YUTO'S P.O.V.

When I saved her, she looks embarassed. Her face that time was burning red. But I can't fall in love with her. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHINEN YURI'S P.O.V.

Onee-chan, I mean Kajiwara-san's a really nice girl. even though i'm calling her onee-chan, i'm just hiding my true feelings for her. I don't know when i'll confess to her. But all I know now is, I really like her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

I went back to the cottage and get another can of soda. I never went back to the balcony because i'm afraid that, feeling I felt a while ago will, I don't know.I don't know what feelings I have for him, but, I know that this kind of feeling, never occured to me for a very long time.

After that beach outing, I completely forgot about what happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Konnichiwa, minna!!

I'm sorry, I didn't update yesterday, i'm so busy about something.

But here's chapter 7 !!!

How was this chapter??

Please comment!! 

 

~143SakuraLove~