The Truth

PRETENTION

"I have to tell you something." I felt teary-eyed when someone grabbed my hand. "Yama-chan?"

"We need to talk." He dragged me in the garden shed.

"What now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I need to tell you this."

"What is it?!" I became impatient.

"I love you.  Aieru, Mariko." He hugged me.

"I love you what?" I asked.

"More than friends. Would you still accept me?" He answered.

"Of course. I accept you. But, I just like you as a friend. Sorry." I said.

"It's ok." He replied then we went back in the living room.

[IN THE LIVING ROOM]

"Now what will you tell to us?!" hikaru asked.

"Ok. I just, want to tell you that ~" I answered  when Chinen dragged me to his room. "Chinen?"

"I like you."

"Ok, I accept you. Gomen, but I only see you as friends. I"m really sorry. No let's make this faster. I'm running out of time." We went back to the living room.

"Please tell us now." daiki said.

"Ok, I am fake." I replied.

"What do you mean by fake?" Yabu asked.

"I'm not the real assistant. I'm just, a, substitute. And, i'm, the granddaughter of Kitagawa Johnny." I answered.

"What?!" All of their jaws dropped when I said the granddaughter part except Chinen and Kei.

"I knew everything from the start." Kei said. "Before you work started, I saw you talking to Johnny'san then I eavesdropped."

"I knew it too. I heard you talk to Mariya about the granddaughter thing." Chinen remarked.

"I hope, you'll still accept me." A tear landed on my cheek.

"It's ok, Mariko. Nakanaide!" Yuto said. "Come one guys, let's hug her."

They all came and hugged me tightly. "Oi! I, I, Can't breathe!"

[NIGHT CAME]

It was already 10 and all of them were all asleep. I went out with all my bags and heade to the airport. No one knew i'm going to Korea to find my Auntie and stay there except my family. I went in the plane and stared from the window. "Gomen, I lied to all of you. I'll be back, minna. Someday."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minna! huhuhuhuh! One or two more chapters and this will end. 

I really need to end this fic because classes is coming! ♥

Love ya! 

 

~143SakuraLove~