Sick

PRETENTION

It was already midnight when we went home and it was raining hard and thunders and lightninggs made noise. I hate it! I've been tossing and tuning and I really can't sleep. I went to the garden and let myself get wet for a very long time. "Woohoo! Oh yeah!" I yelled and yelled. "It's raining men! Alleluia!" I sang.

"Oi!" Someone called.

"Who's there?" I looked around. "Hoy! Lumabas ka! 'Wag mo 'kong takutin! Lumabas ka nga sabi! Ipakita mo sarili mo!" (Oi! Get out! Don't scare me! I said, get out! Show yourself!)

"We don't understand you." Everyone went out.

"Of course you can't understand me because i'm speaking in a different langu~ Achoo!" I wiped my face.

"Baka! Come here! How long have you been playing there? You'll get sick." Yabu said.

"Hai~!" i replied,getting a towel. "Achoo!"

"No she got sick." Kei rolled his eyes.

"Guess what, I have fever. But not that high." I touched my forhead. "Achoo. Achoo."

"Yuto, cook a soup. Yama-chan, get a towel. And Chinen, bring Mariko to her room." Yabu commanded.

"Yes sir!" Chinen, Yuto and Ryosuke salute to him.

"Onee-chan!" Chinen hopped and hopped.

"Chinen!" i followed him. "You're not yet sleepy?"

"Yeah." He smiled.

"You're so cute. Kawaii!" I pinched hi cheeks.

"You're all wet. You should change." He said.

"Get out!" I shouted.

"Why?" He asked. He doesn't know why?

"You want to see me change? ert." i answered.

"Ah, heheh." He went out. I changedinto my sleep wear.

"Mariko, can I come in?" someone asked.

"Come in." I answered then Ryosuke went inside.

"How are oyu?" He asked, putting the towel on my forehead.

"I'm fine. Only having a fever of 39 degrees." I answered.

"You're fine with a 39 degree fever? For me, I can't take that." He said.

"Heheh." i replied "But my hands are shaking."

"I'll go now. Oyasuminasai. Get well soon." He went out. I buried myself with my blanket and closed my eyes when someone opened the door. Maybe it's just Yabu-nii, checking me if I already rested.

"Mariko." Someone shaked me.

"What/" I opened my eyes, only to see Yuto in front of me.

"eat this. I'm going now." He pointed the soup on the table.

"Chotto matte. I can't eat. My hands are super shaking. Feed me. Onegaishimasu." i said.

"Ok." He replied getting the spoon. "Here." He fed me. Ugh! My heart is beating very fast now.

"A-Are y-you, the one, w-who c-cooked this?" I asked, stuttering. "It's very delicious."

"I cooked this." He answered. "Just asking. Why are your eyes swolled when we're in Ayaka's?"

"Ah, that? I was, was, I was, I just remembered that it was my monthsary with my ex-boyfriend." I lied.

"Then you cried?" He fed me again.

"I cried but that's not the reason why. I cried because, another man made my heart beat fast again. And I don't want to get hurt again." I stared at him.

"With who?" He asked me.

"YOU."

"What did you say?!" He reacted.

"Ahh, I can't tell you. He's an, a, an, a smiling man. But everytime he's with with his girlfriend, I get jealous. But I think, that I don't have the right to get jealous because i'm not his girlfriend. And besides, i'm not his type. I'm ugly, dumbe, and clueless." I said.

"You're not ugly. I think, you're beautiful." He replied.

"Me? Beautiful? totally not. If i'm beautiful, everyone should've fell for me. And i'm supposed to have thousands of suitors, but I don't have, even a single one. And that means, i'm not beautiful." i rolled my eyes. "Can I, have water?"

"Sure." He helped me drink the glass of water. "where did you grew up?"

"I grew up in the Philippines. Why?" i asked.

"Nothing. you spoke a different language a while ago. Was that, Filipino?" He asnwered.

"Yeah, it was." I said. "Hoo! It's too hot in here. Let's go to the roof." I stood up.

"You can't." He held my hand. 

"Who said that?" i asked.

"Me. You should rest. you have a fever." He answered.

"Ok." I opened the windows, even though my hands are shaking. "Wow, the moon tonight is very nice."

"Yes, it is." He sat beside me.

"Yuto, did you experience heartbreak?" I asked.

"Not yet. you?" He answered.

"Not yet. But I think, it's gonna break afterwards." I said, lying.

"Really?" He reacted.

"Just joking. I already felt it years ago, baka." I laughed.

"It's already 2 am. Are you not sleepy?" he asked.

"Not yet. please don't sleep yet." I answered.

"Why?" He stared at me.

"Please." linked my arm onto his.

"Ok. Mariko, I have something to ask to you." He said.

"What is it?" i asked.

"Is the one you love, me?" He aske.

"No. and why would i fall for you? I don't fall for celebrities, you know." i lied.

"Ok." He siad. "Mariko, oyasumi." He left.

"Oi! Chotto!" I yelled. Grr!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need comments, minna. 

Love You.

 

~143SakuraLove~