Kajiwara Mariko

PRETENTION

KAJIWARA MARIKO'S P.O.V.

Hi!! I'm Kajiwara Mariko, a full blooded japanese who grew up in the Philippines. I'm in Japan this time for some matters.

[IN J.E. BUILDING]

"Ohayou gozaimasu, ojiisan." I greeted my grandfather. 

"Ohayou, my pretty granddaughter. How's life in the Philippines? Are you still eating meals three times a day?" He asked.

"I'm fine living in the Philippines, ojiisan. And i'm still eating meals three times a day. Grandfather, what's the reason for asking us to be here?" I answered.

"Mariko, i'll tell you something." He said. "You'll be Hey! Say! JUMP's assistant. I mean, fake assistant."

"Hey! Say! JUMP? What's that? Fake assistant?" I replied confusedly.

"Hey! Say! JUMP is one of the boy bands I created, and you'll be their assistant. Fake assistant, I mean." He replied.

"Ehh??! Fake assistant? Ojiisan, i'm willing to work any work but being a fake assistant? Please just get the fake in it!" I yelled sitting down.

"Mariko, you need to be the assistant. Just for this time." He said.

"And why?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"The original assistant is on leave and she will be back next year." He answered.

"What??!!!!! She'll be back next year? A leave is just for, months, not years." I complained. "I don't want this job, ojiisan."

"She's sick. She's taking physical therapy because she can't walk. Now tell me, how can a crippled lady be an assistant?" He smirked. "And nobody knows she's on leave except the two of us."

"I'll take the job. But the salary i'll receive will be given to the original assistant, not to me. When she comes back, i'll stop from working this job, and she'll take over." I stood up.

"Ok. your first day of work starts now. You must take care of them." He said. "Go get nine bottles of water and towels and head to the practice room."

"Hai!!!!" I went to get what I need to get and headed to the practice room.

I wish ojiisan included my twin sister, Mariya to work with me. I'm sure it will really be fun. I really can't believe that a manhater like me will be the assistant of celebrities. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------