I'm nothing without you

There's Only One you In My Life

*Your Pov

"Come on Nadia. Lets get going. Its getting late" 

"Yeah your right. Today was so fun"

"Yeah It really was. What time does the bus get here?"

"In about ten minutes"

"Okay thats good Cause I'm Kinda tired now"

"Me too"

"Hey Nadia do you want to sleep over at my place tonight?"

"I wish I could, But I can't I have to to to school early tomorrow cause I have to finish a project with my classmates."

"We can do it next time then" I said smiling at her

"yes here comes the bus. Finally"

"finally. my legs are killing me." 

Me and Nadia stayed quiet the Whole trip due to us being so tired from all the walking. All we did was listen to Kpop.The ride home was a bit longer compared to this morning.

"Nadia Our stop is coming up."

"Oh finally."We got off our stop and started to walk home. It tooks us about 5 minutes to get to my house.

"Bye Nadia! Take care . Be careful In going home. Good night" I said waving at her. I stayed outside and watched her until she was out of sight. I went in the house and headed upstaries.

I was so happy to have seen my bed, I sat up on my bed and started to relax. I looked at my phone expecting Bob to have texted , but there was no text to be seen. So I decided to text him instead

Me:

Hi good evening. How are you? =)

Bob: 

Hello, Good evening. I'm good and you? Sorry I didn't text you I was doing something.

Me:

I'm Tired, but I'm doing good. Its alright. Hehehe.

Bob:

So how was your day in the city?

Me:

It was amazing. Hehehe

*Ring*ring*ring

"Hello Good evening."

"Hi Sanju, good evening, Is it okay if we talk instead of text? My hands are a bit tired as well."

"Sure thing"

"how was you day at the city today?"

"It was fun, I had a great time with my friend. I wish you were with us."

"Really? you wanted me to be there? why didn't you tell me?"

"yeah, I thought you were busy at work. hehehe, how was tour day?"

"oh. My day was actually pretty good. My job was fun. And I had a great time with my hyungs"

"That is so good to hear. See like I said you have to hope for a better tomorrow."

"You are so positive! How do you do that?"

"I'm an expert" I said laughing

"I can really tell you are an expert."

"Yes I am" *giggles*

"So uhm hmm"

"Do you know how to sing bob?"

"Yes Yes I can why?"

"Do you know the song lucky by Jason Mraz?"

"Yes and why again?"

"Can you sing it for me?"

"Uhm, hmm"

"Please, Just the chorus part"

"Okay okay, just for you Sanju I will sing it." 

"Yeahey!" It was quiet for a few seconds and I heard Bob clear his throat. 

"Lucky I'm inlove with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been. Lucky yto be coming home again."

I just sat there holding my phone all amazed. His voice was like a Voice of an angel.

"That was AMAZING!!!!"

"Thank you."

"How did you learn how to sing like that!?"

"I don't know , I Always sang like that" He said laughing

"Your voice is amazing! . It just touched mt heart and The only people who ever did that was Ft Island. But You are the ONLY person that i met that did that."

"Really? Is that a good thing? and I'm glad that you liked it"

"Don't worry its a good thing. I guess my friend was right."

"right? about what?"

"Oh uhm, nothing."

"You know i heard you say that right?"

"Oh, it was supposed to be inside my head but I said it out loud my bad"

"What was your friend right about?"  

"Oh, nothing. Shes right about something"

"Tell me please! " He said begging

"You might feel weird about it so nevermind"

"Just tell me please! I won't get mad or feel weird about it. I promise"

"Okay uhm. Ever since I met you I felt weird and when I'm not with you I feel empty and alone"

"Oh"

"See I told you this will be weird"

"No please continue please"

"Are you sure. I thing i should stop"

"No! please continue"

"She said that... "

"That?"

"That your my..."

"Soulmate." I heard him finishing my sentence

"How did you know?"

"My hyungs said the same thing"

"But do you believe it?"

"I don't know. How about you?"

"I have no idea. We will just have to see"

"I guess we have to"

"So..." I said trying to think of a topic.

"So...."

"Uhm I have to go now Bob. Bye, good night" I said

"Good nigt sanju."

I sat up on my bed and said "What just happened? does he think I'm his soulmate too?"

"This is so. so uhm Amazing" I said laughing and smiling to myself. I can't believe it, I found my soulmate. But wait how about Seunghyun? Sanju you have to remember seunghyun can never be yours hes famous and your just another fan to him.

But Bob hes real and normal. And hes my soulmate. I would me nothing without him. I find it weird that I just met him and I'm already falling for him. He severely touched my life and I don't know How It will feel when he leaves my life. I would be nothing.

"You changed my life Bob, But Am I changing yours?"