I fooled Myself ~ But I still Love you~

There's Only One you In My Life

*your pov

I ran Down the steps and heard Bob ,Seunghyun who ever he really is running after me. But I kept running . I ran into the crowded wiping my tears.

"I know I brought all this things on top of myself" I said to myself. 

I keeped walking with out looking that I bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry. I am very clumsy!" 

"Its alright, wait Sanju? what are you doing here? Are you crying?" 

I looked up and Noticed it was Nadia. I hugged her very tightly and started to cry.

"What happened sanju? Your a mess? Come on lets take you home"

I felt lifeless and in pain. I didn't  know what was going on anymore All i had in my head was what happened in the hotel room. It just kept replaying in my head over and over again.

It was then when I noticed when that me and Nadia was already in my house. Lucky my Parents and Brother  were not here to see me like this.

"Sanju what happened?"

all I could do was sob 

"Sanju you need to tell me what happened so you I can help you."

"I.. I.. I was.. Pla... played"I said crying

"Played by who? Bob? Okay thats it hes dead!" Nadia said angrily

"His name is not Bob, Its seunghyun. He pretended to be Bob." I managed to say the most painful part clearly

"What hes what?"

"Hes seunghyun. Not bob"

"Wait how can that happen?"

"Its hard to explain. I don't know anymore. Im confused and I'm in pain."

"You don't have to explain it to me daer. Please stop crying I hate singing you Like this" 

"I was so stupid to not even think about these kinds of things"

"No dear, you didn't know."

"I fell inlove wiith a person That was made up from a person I use to like. I feel horrible"

"No thats where your wrong. The way he looks at you, the way he says things. He ment it. Why can't you see that?"

"I don't know which is which any more."

"I know how painful it is, But please before you let go think about this. You might make a mistake and Let go of the person Who truely loves you"

"If he really loves me where is he?"

"Check your phone"

I got my Cellphone out of my purse and saw 20 Missed calls and 5 messages. "See I told you hes been wasting his time to call you"

I opened the messages

Bob:

Sanju Please forgive me. I wanted to tell you sooner. But I was to scared to lose you. You were the only person who saw the real me. I love you and you should know that. I know I hurt you. But I hurt myself too. I don't want to lose you.

Bob:

Sanju Please pick up. Please. You brought color and and happiness into my life. I don't want to lose you. I don't know what I will do If your not with me.

Bob:

Sanju. Please

Bob:

Please pick up the Phone. Just hear me out.

Bob: 

Sanju I know I hurt you. If you can't forgive me. I won't give up. I love you and your my first love and I'm not going to lose you this easily. Sanju I'm sorry. 

Reading those text I know he was telling the truth But I Needed time to think and calm down. So I texted him

Me:

Bob. Oh I mean seunghyun . I can't tell you how much you hurt me. Please give me time and space to think.

Bob:

Okay fine. But I'm not letting you go. Just please come to our concert  and Fan meeting.

I decided not to reply to him.

"Nadia, I still love him. but I don't know what to do"

"Just come with me to the concert and think about it. Okay?" 

"Okay"

"I got to go Now. Bye I will call you tomorrow morning to check on you okay?"

"Okay. Good night Nadia ."

I locked the door after Nadia left and headed to my bedroom. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know why I was disappointed to know that bob was seunghyun.

I went on my bed and i felt tears role down my face, and I didn't know why. "So this is how It feels to lose someone you love" I said to myself

All i could do was cry myself to sleep.

I fooled myself Seunghyun. You hurt me but I still Love you