The day of my life

There's Only One you In My Life

*Bob Sari Song POV

(on the phone) "Hello Hyung? Yes I stopped to have lunch with her, no its not a date! Yes! She is really nice. Oh hyung you still have it on? You do? Okay thats good. Okay. Hyung I got to go shes coming back now. And yes I didn't tell her. Okay bye see you in union square." I said hanging up.

"Was that your friend?"

"Uhm, Actually it was my brother." I told her smiling

"Oh, Okay. Lets eat?"

We ate our lunch quietly. I didn't like the silence so I started the topic.

"So you come here often?" I asked her.

"Uhm actually no, due to my busy schedule in school I don't have much time for freedom"

"Oh we suffer the samethinghing. Me and my friends are all so busy that we never have a break."

"we can call this call day a break." I said trying to relate

"I guess we can call this day a break"

"Yeah I guess we can." I said laughing

"oh how do you like the beef?" I looked into her eyes and saw something different about this girl.

"Yes I do, It taste amazing." I said putting a piece of beef in my mouth.

"Okay thats good"

We finished eating our lunch and we stood up to pay for the food.

"I will pay" I told her

"No its alright i got this"

"No its okay I will pay."

"No i'm serious, its my treat. ^^"

"No it's alright its the least that I can do, since you are helping me get to my friends."

"No, I will pay, and I'm finally having fun in a long time thanks to you, So Its okay I will pay" She said smiling.

This girl wasn't going to give in so I just said " Okay fine, so In return I will help you fine a gift for you bias."

"Really? how about your friends?"

"They can wait 10 minutes Longer." I told her laughing.

"Really? Thank you so much!" sha said and jumpedup and hugged me

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I tend to do that when I'm excited" she said shyly.

"No its all right. I do that sometimes with my hyungs"

I told her trying to not make her feel embarrased.

"I'm still sorry"

"It's alright"

"Come on" I said to her while grabbing her wrist.

"Where are we going?" she asked

"We are going to look for a present for your bias right?"

"Oh yeah"

We went to different stores and we really didn't look for a present. All we did was try out clothes and take each others picture. Picking out glasses and wearing them. I'm having so much fun, that I didn't want the day to end. At last we found a store with very nice clothes and other stuff. We looked around a bit and finally found a present for "SEUNGHYN". We spent almost the whole day together.

"Oh my gosh, Its getting late." She said

"Oh your right."

"Don't worry we are almost there."

"Don't worry my friends just arrived there also."

"Really? thats a relif. I thought i kept you to long today"

"Sanju I had fun today. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Thank you also for giving me the most amazing day ever."

We walked at for about 5 min. and We could see Union Square right on site. We were about to cross the street and then I heard Sanju's phone ring. "Excuse me for a moment" she said picking up her phone.

"Hello? Yes dad, Okay, I'm coming home now." I heard her say

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her.

"I am so sorry I really have to go, My dad want me to go home now."

"Oh i see." I said smiling

"I'm sorry I can't bring you to your friends. I wish I can meet them. I know they are really friendly like you"

"No its alright I understand. Don't worry I see my friends anyway. Oh heres my number, text me when your free."

She saved my number and then said "I sent you a text, and I really need to go. Bye Hope to see you again" I waved back at her and continued walking to where my hyungs were. I took out my phone and read the text.

*Unknown Number

Thanks for today, I had a great time today. I'm sory I couldn't bring you all the way. :)

I saved Sanju's number and replied.

Bob:

Hi sanju. It's alright. No I should thank you for giving me a day to remember here in New York. :) Have a safe trip home.

" There he is!!!!" My hyung screamed

"Hi hyungs" I walked over to all 4 of my hyungs and my manager.

"How was your date? And where is she?" My hyungs teased

"She had to go home, and hyungs it wasn't a date. We are only friends. And You asked me how was my date? When I got lost In the city?"

"Okay okay, I was just teasing ya. But we wanted to she her."

"I have pictures of her." I told them remembering our dressing trip around different stores that day.

"Pictures? how did you get her picture? Let us she this Mystery girl." One of my hyungs bursted out.

I took out my phone showing them the picture of me and Sanju.

"Well she is very pretty. Can I go meet her?" My other hyung teased

"Stop it hyung"

"I was just joking. Wait, Don't tell me that you.."

"What? that i what?"

"That you like her." My hyungs said at the same time surprised

"WHAT? LIKE HER? I just met her."

"Have you even heard of a thing called 'LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT', 'DESTINY', or 'SOULMATE'"

"Come on guys You all had a long day today." We heard our manager say. We all walke dto the van. My head was filled with what my hyungs said. Could it be "love at first sight".

*End of Bob Sari Song POV