The long wait is almost over.

There's Only One you In My Life

*4 months later

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe its been 4 months already!" I said to Nadia all excited.

"I know right! the concert is Next Saturday already!" she said jumping with joy. "The long wait is almost over" she continued

"I'm so excited, Sanju? what will you wear to the concert?"

" We both are. Uhm, I don't know. anything I feel like wearing." =)

We both sat down on the bed and stayed quiet for a while. "I can't believe that the time we have been waiting for is finally here." I said calmly as i could.

"whats your plan for your spring break?" I said looking at her

"Uhm I'm going somewhere with my family on monday, which is two days from now and i have no Idea where." She said laughing. "how about you?" she continued

"uhm I guess i will just relax and go to the city and but Seunghyun something for the fan meeting. "

"Oh i see. Sorry I can't go with ya sanju"

"Its alright. =)"

"Oh its getting late, well I got to go. I'll see you next week. Okay? keep in touch." Nadia said while walking to the door.

"Enjoy your break Nadia, see you when you come back. and yes Keep in touch." I said while walking her to the bus stop.

"I hope you also will enjoy your break. You might not know you will meet your SOULMATE" she said teasing around.

"Well, my only SOULMATE is seunghyun!"I said to her while she got on the bus. I watched the bus Go and began to walk back home. It was a cool evening and I wondered what was ft island doing at this very moment. I went to my living room and sat on the couch and Started to listen to Kpop music.

"Urg? what time is it?" I said to myself while sitting up at the couch. "Oh i must have fallen asleep while listening to music last night, hmm what should i do today?" I stood up and walked to the kitchen and sat down.

"Since i have nothing to do today I guess i will go to the city" I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and and walked outside and looked at the sky " Such a nice weather outside today, I really like it." I saw the newly bloomed roses on the bush across the street and Felt the warmth of the sun hugging me. I walked slowly to the Bus stop and put on my headphines and listened to music. "Finally the bus is here" I said to myself. It took me almost an hour to get to the city. I walked down the streets and saw a lot of people walking and enjoying their time. I noticed a small store in the corner and decided to go in to escape the crowed. I noticed different & cute clothes that I saw seunghyun wear in pictures. I took one of the clothes on the self and paid at the counter. I explored the store some more. "This store is bigger then i thought". I went to the far corner of the store and saw this very Pretty outfit. "Excuse me sir, how much is this?" I asked the man standing close to me. He turned around and when I saw his face it was like Dajavu. It was him the person I never met but i always dreamed about.

*Note to my readers = this will be a short chapter. Also i will continue updating this again tom. coz i have to go to school early tomorrow. and I'm having major allergies. I hope you like the story so far. =)