You are left in my heart deeper then a scar

There's Only One you In My Life

*your pov

It was The day that Ft Island and Cn Blue goes back to korea. The day that I feared the most Finally came. I didn't want Seunghyun to leave me. I just got him back and I don't want to lose him again.

"Sanju Lets go the van is here" Nadia said from the living room. we walked out of my house greated by Ft island all of them were looking really sad and gloomy. Specially Seunghyun. I didn't like seeing them like this so I decided to pretend to be happy even though I'm not. 

"Hi oppaS!" I said smiling

"Hi sanju" the all said forcing a smile

"Why so sad?"

"Because we will miss you and Nadia. Who knows how long we will have to wait to see each other again."

"Oppas! Don't think like that you are making us sad. Always remember that we will always be here when you come back always" I said almost crying

"Come on guys we got to go" We heard the manager saying in the van. We all got in.

It was the most quietess ride I ever have been on. I looked at seunghyun and saw his still face. I held his hand all the way. I didn't want to let go but it wasn't my choice to make.

We arrived at JFK welcomed by fans who are saying good bye to to Ft Island and Cn Blue. We checked in their bags and waited with them in the waiting area. "Sanju, before I leave you I need to hear it from you. That you will wait for me till I come back?"

"Seunghyun I have been waiting for you for years and you finally came to me. I Made a promise and that promise is that I will wait for you No matter how long it takes."

"Sanju I love you" He said to me looking into my eyes.

"I love you more" I felt his warm tender hands on my cheeks."

I was lost in his eyes I closed my eyes and felt his warm lips against mine. But we were Inturupted by the speaker announcer. "Flight 172 heading to Seoul Korea now boreding"

"Its time for you to bored" I said to him.

"Dongsaeng ! we will miss you" Hong ki said almost crying. I said my good byes to Jonghoon, Hong ki, Jae jin, and Minhwan oppa who was waiting at the gate for seunghyun.

"Its time for me to go." He said sadly

"I know" I gave him a hug for the last time and kissed his lips.

"Promise me you will wait for me"

"I promise" 

"I love you"

"I love you more"

I finally let his hand go and watched him go into the gate. 

I stayed there until His airplane took off. I felt my heart drop below zero.

"Seunghyun! good bye I love you. I will wait for you No matter how long it takes."

 

*1 Week later*

I went online knowing that  ft island had an interview today.

Host: Good morning! ft Island. 

Ft Island: Good morning

Host: Seunghyun all the fans have a big question for you? Who is this sanju in this film?

*shows video from concert and from fan signing*

Seunghyun: She is my soulmate. The love of my life.

Host: That is so sweet. But isn't it hard for you to comunnicate?

Seunghyun: Yes it really is. I miss her so much but We promised each other that that we will wait for each other. And Sanju if your watching this interview. You are worth waiting for.

Host: Oh my gosh that is so sweet!

I smiled and that interview made me smile. I know I will be missing seunghyun a lot but he is left in my heart deeper then a scare.

Seunghyun I will wait for you. 

 

The End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

JOKE! Theres still more!