Rise and Shine Primadonna

There's Only One you In My Life

*Beep *Beep *Beep

I heard my alarm clock ring. I opened my eyes slowly seeing the sun light hitting its warmth against my face.  "Urg, What time is it?"  I said to myself still half asleep. I sat up on my bed and looked at my clock. "OH MY GOSH! its already 8:10" I said jumping off my bed."OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! My class starts 8:34! I only have 24 Minutes left". It took me 10 Minutes to take a shower and get dressed.I walked out of my house and felt the spring breeze running its fingers through my hair, at the same time I could feel the suns warmth hugging me. I saw the bus pass by I started to run to the bus stop and caught the bus. I sat down and heard my phone ring:

"hello?"

"Sanju where are you? class is starting" I heard my friend Nadia saying.

"I woke up late today, I'll be there in ten" I told her "Okay, Uhm you better hurry up, Ms. Johnson is in a bad mood"

"okay I'm in front of the school now"  I said to Nadia, "Okay, see you in class" Nadia said then hung up. I walked up to the third floor and entered the classroom as quietly as i can so my teacher wouldn't hear me. "Ms. Sanju! Why are you late!? My teacher asked in a cold voice. "I'm sorry Ms. Johnson I slept late last night, so i woke up late" I said trying not to look in her eyes. "Next time come to class early or don't come at all, Now sit down" she said harshly and continued with her lesson.

I walked to my desk "Hi Nadia, Good morning, well shes not in a bad mood." I said to Nadia.

"yeah shes been like that all morning according to her students last period. How are you?"

"I've been really tired lately, because of all the homeworks and projects. But I've been doing good I guess. How about you my friend, How have you've been?" I asked with a smile.

"well that needs to change, I'm so happy because of the news I have to tell you." she said to me with a big smile on her face. When i heard the word "good news" leave her lips I was so excited to hear what it was.

"Whats the good news?! Tell me! Please?" I said really excited. "Not until the end of all our classes." she said with a smile. The bell rang, we stood up and left the room. "Please tell me now I have only two more classes left any way" I begged her.

"Okay, okay, calm down! Since your my best friend and I love you very much, I will tell you now" she said smiling.  

"Yeahey!" I said partly smiling.

"Are you ready to hear it?" She asked me

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I said already screaming

"Since you have been straying away from the world of kpop, due to your very busy schedule in school. I have the most amazing news. Ft island and Cn blue is having a joint concert in New York!" She said the moment I heard those words come out from I just wasn't in my body, I was in heaven. It's been months since I was last updated to kpop because of to much college work. But I was so happy to have heard those words.

"Hello? Sanju! Your spazzinf out" Nadia said while waving her hand back and forth infront of my face.

"Is this a joke? A dream? or my imagination?" I asked Lifelessly

"It's not a joke, Not a dream, or not your imagination. It's for real!" She said laughing

"Oh my Gosh! This is so amazing! This is the best !"I said jumping up and down. Finally the day I have been waiting for finally came!

"Yes! finally Ft Island coming to New York!" I said screaming

"Okay! Okay! Calm down don't forget to breath" Nadia said laughing.

"And another surprise is that I got tickets for us" She said smiling.

I just looked at her. "You are the BEST!!!! I love you so MUCH!" I said hugging her very tight. "I can't breath here" she said. I let her go and she caught her breath.

"When is it? The concert? Is there a fan signing?" I said non stop with out taking a breath.

"Slow down, like I said don't forget to breath?" she said laughing.

"Yes, theres a fan meeting the day after the concert. The concert will be four months from now." I bowed my head knowing that the concert is still so far away.

"4 months? Thats so long"

"with the work your getting, time will pass by really fast."

"Oh yeah, your right!" i said laughing

"come on we better get to our classes we are already 5 minutes late" Nadia said while pulling me to my classroom. "Bye! see you late, and Nadia! thank you =)" I said waving my hand.

"Your welcome. Now go inside! your late" she said in return laughing.