Missing Piece

There's Only One you In My Life

*Your POV

I awoke from the sunlight coming through the blinds. "Urg, What a dream." I stood up and fixed my bed. I picked up my phone and turned it on. I waited for it to completely load and  I heard it ring. I picked it up.

"hello, Good Morning"

"Hi Sanju Good morning, How are you?"

"I'm doing good. I had a weird dream. I dreamt about me meeting my soulmate in the city."

"Uhm sorry to burst this out sanju but it wasn't a dream."

"Wait, what? Oh yeah it wasn't." I giggled

"Sheesh. When Someone thought themselve to sleep last night."

"Yeah I guess I did that."

"Oh Sanju? Do you want to got to the city with me? "

"Sure what will we do?"

"Just hang out. And have fun."

"Cool that sound fun. What time?"

"Around  ten? I come to your house and We can go to the city together."

"Okay then. See you in ten." I said and then Hung up.

I looked at my phone then Notice a text message. I opened it.

Bob:

Hi Sanju, Good morning. How was your Sleep? Have a nice day. =)

I smiled when I read his text. I decided to reply.

Me:

Hi bob, Good Morning. My sleep was good and yours? How are you?

I left my cellphone on my bed and took a shower. After 30 min. I got out of the Bathroom and decided to choose what to wear. I looked at my closet and looked at my clothes.

I decided to wear a my pink spring dress with a black belt on the waist area.

I Picked up my cellphone from my bed and then read bob's message.

Bob:

My sleep was good, But i'm still lacking some rest. I'm good. So whats your plan for today.?

Me:

Well, I'm going to the city with my best friends and just hang out. You? ^^

Bod:

Oh thats cool. Me I will just be here stuck at this Polar water company, and then to the other company this afternoon. *pouts*

Me:

Oh, Your at your job now?

Bob:

I'm almost there. Our Manager Is still talking to the driver.

Me:

Oh I see. Hmm. You might not know that your day might turn out really fun. Keep positive.

Bob:

You are so positive how do you do that?

Me:

Do what? Stay Positive? I do nothing. I just keep hoping and thinking that even though this day might not turn out as I expect it to be, There will always be tomorrow to fix the mistake we did today. =)

Bob:

Wow~ You are so positive and amazing. =) Okay. I got to go for now. We are here at my job place now. Bye. Text you later. =)

Me:

Okay, Bye. enjoy your day. Remember think positive. =) Have a nice and bright day.

I put down my phone, and I started to fix my hair. I heard the door bell ring. I knew that it was Nadia. "Sanju dear Nadia is here." I heard my mom say from downstaries.

"coming mom!" I grabed my bag and cellphone and went downstaries. I saw Nadia at the bottom of the staries.

"Hi good morning best friend" I said to Nadia giving her a hug.

"Hey, Good morning. You look good."

"Thank you, So you ready to go?"

"Yep."

"Mom me and Nadia are going now" I said to my mom.

"The weather is so nice today" I said to nadia.

"Yes it is. So tell me. Whats up?"

"I feel like I'm missing something"

"Your missing your soulmate, Thats what your missing"

"Quit it" I said laughing.

"What? I know its true that your heart is missing a piece and I know that, that piece is your soulmate you met yesterday"

"well how do you know that hes mt missing piece?"

"Cause once you meet your soulmate, or your Mr. Right and your not eith him you fell empty and lost"

"I'm not lost" I said lying

"Really?"

"yeah, really?"

"Oh so you weren't lost when you thought that everything that happened yesterday was a dream?" she looked at me seriously

"Well.. uhm" I said trying to get out from her trap.

"I thought so." She said giggling.

"Here comes the bus" I told her.

"You are lucky that the bus came or else you would have had to face me." she said laughing

"In that case Thank you to the bus driver." I said laughing with her. We walked to the back of the bus where there wasn't a lot of people.

"heres a good place to sit, not a lot of people are here so we can sing to the music of kpop." I said to Nadia

"I agree with you" she said smiling. We sat down and started to listen to Ft Island's song "severely". Oh i just love this song.

" Saranghaneun geot bodan ibyeol haneun ge Ama sucheon bae suman baeneun himdeunde Neo eobshi mot saneun paboinde eocheorago" me and nadia sang together. We saw two people look at as at the back of the bus.

"Uhm, Nadia I think we sang to loud." I said laughing

"Uhm, I guess we did, hahaha." nadia laughed. As soon as we knew it, we were already at the city.

"That was really quick" Nadia said

"That's the power of kpop. It makes as have fun and gets rid of bordom really quickly." I said laughing. Me and nadia started to walk up to "shooting stars" where I met Bob. The moment I walked into the store flashbacks started to fast forward in my head. I could see his smile, hear his voice and, feel his warmth.

"Bob what did you do to me. You cast love into my life" I said under my breath

"Sanju? Are you okay?" Nadia said looking at me with concern.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said smiling at her so she won't be worried.

"This place has amazing clothes, I didn't even know about this store." She said looking at different clothes.

"Me too. I just found it yesterday."

"Don't you find it weird that you went into this store, and at the same time your soulmate was here.?"

"Come to think of it. Yeah it is weird."

"I guess faith brought you two together atlast"

"yeah. I hope it was faith and not just a coincidence" I told her looking at the place I saw bob yesterday.

"Wait, I will buy this" She said taking a shirt from the shelf and paying it at the counter

"wow that looks Nice"

"I know right? I love it"

"Where will we go next?" I asked her

"Lets go to Union square I know this story that Is really nice"

"Okay then lets go." i smiled

Me and Nadia walked down the streets laughing and singing along to Ft Island and shinee songs. We arrived to union square in no time thanks to kpop.

"So where are we going?" I asked Nadia.

"Over there" She pointed at the store across the street.

"Oh I want to go in there. I already see good stuff in that store from here." I said laughing. Me and Nadia Crossed the street and went into the store. I heard my message tone of my phone. I took out my phone from purse and Read the text:

Bob:

Hi, Whats up?

I smiled and then replied

Me:

Hello. Nothing much. I'm here at Union square with my friend.  =)

Bob:

Really? Thats cool. I know your having fun. What store? =)

Me:

It's called your fantasy I think. Yeah, I am. Wish you were here, I know you too will have fun. hehehe~ =D

bob:

I Know I will if i was there. hehehe. ;D. Oh i will text you again later My manager Is calling me. Bye. Have fun.

Me:

Okay. Thanks :D enjoy your day

"Who are you texting?" I heard Nadia ask from behind

"Oh I'm texting Bob. Whell I was texting him." I giggled

"Well someone here is happy"

"Hehehe. Come lets get back to our fun day" I said to her grabing her arm and walked around the store.

"Bob where ever you are you Stole a piece of my heart without me even noticing it's gone till now. But I don't think you know that" I said to myself in my head