Forgive to Forget and Forget to feel again

There's Only One you In My Life

*SUNDAY AFTERNOON (FAN signing)

*Seunghyun POV

"I hope Sanju was really there at the concert, and I hope she comes to this fan meeting" I said to Hong ki

"I know she was there dongsaeng"

"How do you know she came?"

"From her friend?"

"Wait? you mean Nadia?"

"Yeah Nadia."

"But how?"

"Oh come on! When you and Sanju were in your lover zone I asked her number."

"Oh I see can you ask her if they are coming to the fan meeting?"

"Way ahead of you you dongsaeng. I already did."

"Really? so?"

"They are coming"

"Yes!" I said laughing

"Well someone is happy" Jae jin hyung said walking into the room. 

"ofcouse he is, Cause he gets to see Sanju again" Minhwan hyung burst from the room. 

"Come on guys lets go, Fans are waiting outside lets get going " Jonghoon said

We walked down staries  and sat on our table. The security let the fans in and we started signing posters. All i was really focusing on was finding Sanju. 

The fan line was getting shorter and shorter. and I was losing hope. I finally reach my last fan. "Hi primadonna! whats your name?"

"I forgive you"

"Okay here you go I forgive you"

"Wow you really are messed up. Is this what I did to you?" I looked up and noticed that It was Sanju stanting infront of me smiling.

I wanted to she that smile so badly. "Sanju!" I jumped up from my chair and hugged her. I didn't care if there was still fans there taking our pictures. I'm just happy that I got Sanju Back. She Finally forgave and I got my heart back to a whole again.

"Its good that you didn't give up on me, Cause I was about to let you go." Sanju said. I looked at her and saw tears roll down her face.

"Don't cry I'm here now! There is only one you in my life sanju" I said to her.

I saw my hyungs stand up and run to us laughing and smiling.  "See dongsaeng I told you she was coming." Hong ki said

"How did you know i was coming?" Sanju asked hong ki

"You can ask your friend" Hong ki said smiling

we looked at Nadia. "What I don't want my best friend to lose the one she loves just because of a misunderstanding" Nadia said. 

Sanju ran to Nadia and gave her a big hug.

The phrase "Forgive to forget and forget to feel again " was really true thats to that phrase I got the love of my life back.