Walk through the city

There's Only One you In My Life

I just looked at him with amazement.

"Oh I don't work here" He said in a weird accent.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry, I thought you worked here because theres not a lot of people here. I am so sorry" I said embarrassed.

"No, Its okay, I made the same mistake as well" He said smiling.

"Really? wow, i thought I was the only one who did that. You know you look like someone I know, well not really Know but I know him. Have we met before?"

"I believe we didn't meet yet.  really? who?"

"Oh its just that you look like a member of a korean band Ft Island's Seunghyun"

"I heard of Ft island before. And I get that a lot." He said laughing..

"Wow, hehehe. I just feel like I met you before"

"Well my name is Bob Sari Song, I know its a funny name" He said laughing.

"No its not Unique. ^^ Its nice to meet you bob, My name is Sanju" I said with a smile

"Do you live here in New York? If you don't mind me asking" I ask kinda shy.

"Actually no I'm from Korea. " He said Smiling.

"Wow your from Korea and you know your way around New York City" I said amazed

"Uhm actually. I got seperated from my friends, I tend to wonder around to much" He said rubbing his head.

"Where will you guys Meet? I bet I can Help you?"

"Sure thanks, I will text them and asked where we will meet up." he said grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"They said that we will meet up somewhere near Union square." he stopped then continued " Do you know where that is?"

"Yes I do. How long have you been wondering around?"

"An hour or so. Why?"

"Because its an  hour and a half walk to union square."

"Well that explains it" He said laughing.

I looked at him and smiled. "Is there anything on my face to make you smile" He said teasing

"Oh no, its just that Your smile is very familiar" I said bowing my head.

"Are you going to Buy anything?"

"Oh Uhm no I allready Payed for it" I said holding up the bag.

"I was going to buy something to wear to a concert , But I changed my mind"

"Oh why Is that so? what concert are you going to? if you don't mind me asking"

" Oh, I'm going to the ft Island's first concert here in New York City. And It doesn't really matter what I wear I'm just another fan To him. All I got to do is buy a gift for my favorite member in Ft Island"

He looked at mewith a smile then said " That is so cute"

I looked at him then asked "What is cute?"

"The way you care about your favorite member, and you think that looks don't matterbut personalittes do. By the way who is your favorite member? Is it seunghyun?"

"Yes it is. How do you know?"

"Lucky guess I guess." he said laughing

"Your good" I said laughing

"When will they arrive in New York?"

"I don't know yet, But They told News Reporters that they will make there leave and Arrival a secret. But there concert will be next saturday so I guess they will arrive sometime next  wed."

"Oh I see" He said laughing.

"Lets get going,  we can beat the traffic on the sidewalks." I said looking at Bob

"Yeah I guess your right" He replied

We walk up the blocks and it was about 15 minutes of walking .

"How long will you be staying here in New York? If you don't mind me asking"

"Well it depends on my manager."

" Oh I see, I hope you will fun fun while your here."

"This event has been fun, getting lost in New York City and finfong a new friend." he said smiling. All i could do was smile back. "uhm, do you know any good places to eat?"

"I know a great place to eat"

"thats good cause I'm starving" he said laughing.

"I know this great resturant that has the most amazing beef ever. I just love beef."

"You like beef?" I looked at him confused then said "the last time i checked yes I do. Why?"

"Its just that I love beef so much."

"Cool. We have another thing in common. Oh the store is over there." I Pointed at the resturant

"wow it looks nice."

We walked into the resturant and sat down. We placed our order and waited for our food to arrive. I took out my phone and started to play angry birds. " what are you playing?"

"Oh, I'm playing angry birds. I don't know why I play it. Its just so addicting" I said laughing.

"No need to explain. I know how you feel. I'm an addict to angry birds as well. ^^"

"Really? wow! Thats new, I never met a boy that is into Angry birds, most of my friends think its childish to play angry birds but I don't listen to them."

"Its good that you don't listen to them, and now you met someone like you." he said with a warm smile.

"excuse me, sir, mam your food is ready" the waiter said

"thank you sir" i replied

"you go on ahead and eat I will go to the ladies room for awhile" I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

What Is this feeling?